PDA

View Full Version : Issa Changing His Bad Attitude???

Gayle in MD
06-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Looks like Issa is Finally backing off his rude and deceitful rhetoric about our President. His general behavior today was far more reasonable, and far less nasty, aggressive, and insulting.

The hearing today, proved that the 501C4 tax exemption stated for a hundred years that groups seeking tax exemption had to be "not organized for profit, but exclusively used ONLY for social welfare" BUT, for no known reason, the word exclusive, was changed to "Primary" in 1959 in guidlines used by the agency, hence, the IRS violated the law, without congressional authority.

Without that violation of the law, every single 501C4 organization would have been denied, anyway, including ALL of the Tea Party attempts, AND all of the Liberal groups, as well.

The scandal is supposed to be that they didn't get approved fast enough. Hence, none of them were denied anything, because none of them were eligible.

Another "No there, there" just like most of us knew all along.

End of story. End of Darryl Issa's accusations of malicious indulgence. End of Republicans trying to use the IRS to block Obamacare!

LMAO!

Boehner also made a fool of himself today, in front of the cameras, saying he wrote a letter to the president about getting the budget passed, BUT, the fact is, Boehner has blocked any meetings between the Senate and the House, on the budget, and stated he refuses to work with the president, and has blocked and obstructed every and any effort to bring anything to the floor, on the budget!

Paul Ryan also made a total fool of himself today. His behavior today, will go down as one of the most ridiculous, outrageous, juvenile, contemptable public displays of anarchy and disrespect in history.

Keep it up Repigs. Just please keep it up!

WV Slim Shady
06-07-2013, 03:06 AM
If hes a republicin then hes a lier.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2013, 11:41 AM
If hes a republicin then hes a lier.

So true! I agree completely!

Gayle in MD
06-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Issa is losing another witch Hunt, and has returned to his A.H. rude self.

Could anyone advise me as to how I can add up the wasted millions Repiglicans have wasted on witch hunts that went no where, other than right straight back to a Republican, and wasted multi-millions on trying to repeal Obamacare, to date?

Now, once again, it has been proven that these last Repiglican witch hunts, also lead no where, no wrong doing by the Admiistration, nor by Secretary Clinton, nor by Attorney General Holder, and no wrong doing in Fast & Furious, nor the witch hunt, no there, there, Repiglican created scandal about Benghazi, nor in the IRS flap, Created and directed by a self declared, "Conservative Republican" from the start, with no ties to the White HOuse, and no wrong doing in the leaked NSA current surveillance program.

All of that money Repiglicans have wasted on nothhng but political witch hunts, slander, lies and inuendo, but how do I calculate the total tally of wasted multi-millions?

G.

DiabloViejo
06-13-2013, 12:08 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/601773_419392918158513_2133406382_n.jpg

Gayle in MD
06-13-2013, 01:49 PM
He sure looks Mafioso to me!

WV Slim Shady
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
He sure looks Mafioso to me!

Hes a republicin so hes mafia. We have what we call mountain mafia down here and its carpetbagger republicins that try to fool folks by saying theys demicrats and sotherners. Generally they are drug addicts and drunks and convicts like this moeron.

hondo
06-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Hes a republicin so hes mafia. We have what we call mountain mafia down here and its carpetbagger republicins that try to fool folks by saying theys demicrats and sotherners. Generally they are drug addicts and drunks and convicts like this moeron. GlenvilleAttack on Glenville (Jenkins Raid)
Trails sign located at Glenville State College, 200 High St., Glenville WV 26351
Road map (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=200+High+St.,+Glenville,+WV+26351&sll=38.934629,-80.833834&sspn=0.00943,0.0106&ie=UTF8&z=16)
Confederate raiders under Gen. Albert Jenkins, on a 500-mile adventure that crossed briefly into Ohio, approached Glenville Sept. 1, 1862. UNION DEFENDERS here put up a fight, but Jenkins soon occupied the town. You friggin moron!

WV Slim Shady
06-14-2013, 04:02 AM
GlenvilleAttack on Glenville (Jenkins Raid)
Trails sign located at Glenville State College, 200 High St., Glenville WV 26351
Road map (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=200+High+St.,+Glenville,+WV+26351&sll=38.934629,-80.833834&sspn=0.00943,0.0106&ie=UTF8&z=16)
Confederate raiders under Gen. Albert Jenkins, on a 500-mile adventure that crossed briefly into Ohio, approached Glenville Sept. 1, 1862. UNION DEFENDERS here put up a fight, but Jenkins soon occupied the town. You friggin moron!

Why are you shadow posting and name calling hondo and why are you using news from 150 years ago.

hondo
06-14-2013, 06:44 AM
You'd be too stupid to understand. My wife knew you were a phony when she saw you use the term "carpetbagger."

WV Slim Shady
06-14-2013, 10:32 AM
You'd be too stupid to understand. My wife knew you were a phony when she saw you use the term "carpetbagger."
Slim didnt even mention you but you seem to be in a hurry to claim the title. It isnt always about you but it is clear you live to make trouble then claim to be a victim. And why are you calling me names and shadow posting behind me. This reminds me of you posting things you said then denying that you said it and then playing tattle tale when slim showed the quotes to show that you did. You is way to much into the drama for slim.

DiabloViejo
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Why don't you guys start your own "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"? That way you could have one convenient place to vent instead of turning every other thread into a pissing match. :argue:

WV Slim Shady
06-14-2013, 12:06 PM

Talk to your boy hodo. Slim aint come on hear and picked a fight with nobody.

hondo
06-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Why don't you guys start your own "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"? That way you could have one convenient place to vent instead of turning every other thread into a pissing match. :argue: What's this "you guys" crap? You've flung more shit on here than the rest of us combined. Short term memory loss? :wacko: :nono: I'm sure your boy larry will be doing cartwheels of joy over your post. When you ranted and raved and called larry every name in the book I defended you. Traitor!

DiabloViejo
06-14-2013, 11:33 PM
What's this "you guys" crap? You've flung more shit on here than the rest of us combined. Short term memory loss? :wacko: :nono: I'm sure your boy larry will be doing cartwheels of joy over your post. When you ranted and raved and called larry every name in the book I defended you. Traitor!

Yeah, that's it..I'm an evil anti-Hondo traitor, yeah that's the ticket. Jeez, get a grip!

I could care less if you and Slim, Johnny, or Larry want to lob crap at each other. All I ask is that you ALL have some respect. Keep the sh*t stirring and stink to yourselves and keep it out of other people's threads.

If you have something to share with us that is relevant to the topic then by all means, have at it. Otherwise what you are doing is akin to hit and run vandalism and just as pointless.

And lastly, there is a thing called the ignore list, it works wonders. I have just added you to it along with all the other usual suspects.

hondo
06-15-2013, 08:30 AM
One of these days you're going to look around and your only friend is going to be the Buddha. Try not to piss him off.As predicted, larry's latest post on AZ. " Hondo and SF are at each other throats, both arguing that the other isn't sufficiently barking at the Moon mad enough." He and sev are having a field day over the fact that you are indignant over the fact that I am acting as goofy as you. It is kinda funny considering the way you have cussed and ranted at these guys and even got tossed off AZ for getting personal. At least this forum is un-moderated, huh? You've joined Q on your high horse. I'm sure you see how that's working for him. Pathetic! Friggin hypocrites!

WV Slim Shady
06-15-2013, 09:54 AM
One of these days you're going to look around and your only friend is going to be the Buddha. Try not to piss him off.As predicted, larry's latest post on AZ. " Hondo and SF are at each other throats, both arguing that the other isn't sufficiently barking at the Moon mad enough." He and sev are having a field day over the fact that you are indignant over the fact that I am acting as goofy as you. It is kinda funny considering the way you have cussed and ranted at these guys and even got tossed off AZ for getting personal. At least this forum is un-moderated, huh? You've joined Q on your high horse. I'm sure you see how that's working for him. Pathetic! Friggin hypocrites!

It seems you run gayle off to. She trusted you so much and since i posted up the things you has done she hardly notever posts anymore.

hondo
06-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Still think we're the same person, genius?

WV Slim Shady
06-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Still think we're the same person, genius?

I never said for sure you was but slim wouldnt put it past you to have two identies and make them argue with each other just to keep the pot stirred. Slim hates troublemakers and you is one.

JohnnyD
06-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Bloody hpyocrite!

Why do you continue disturbing others?

Why do you send people pm's for sex?

You don't have any friends hondo.Look around in your life you are pathetic.

Now.Again,Why do you send pm's to people for sex?

Why did you have an affair with your house maid?

Do you pay child support for your "love child"?

Our prayers continue for you to calm down.

Seems like no matter what forum site you are on you spread lies.

Are you still getting loaded?You,a supposed school teacher!You know your fellow teachers couldn't wait till you retired a few short years ago.The students thought that you were a bigot and racist.They are very glad you are gone.

Well hondo continue to stuff yourself with fattening foods as that is one thing that you are very good at doing.

You are in our prayers to calm down and to conquor your obesity.

Sincerly,
JohnnyD

JohnnyD
06-15-2013, 12:24 PM
It seems you run gayle off to. She trusted you so much and since i posted up the things you has done she hardly notever posts anymore.

Maybe he sent her a pm for sex!He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.

Someday a person like you Mr.Slim will meet with hondo and clean his clock well.He has many enemies now.That's just his personality not just from him getting loaded.

JohnnyD
06-15-2013, 12:29 PM
I can't wait to show your wife the pm you sent me for sex.

I can't wait to show her the posts about you getting loaded and having a long affair with your house maid and having a love child.All this while being a school teacher and sunday school teacher.

Oh my!Thomas County PTA!

WV Slim Shady
06-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Maybe he sent her a pm for sex!He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.

Someday a person like you Mr.Slim will meet with hondo and clean his clock well.He has many enemies now.That's just his personality not just from him getting loaded.
Slim dont hate hondo. Slims mom taught slim to hate the sin but love the sinner. I pity hondo is what i do. Even though slim aint lived no perfect life johnnyd slim knows that hondo has to come to grips with what he is and thats a troublemaker. Johnnyd i can tell theys some bad blood between you two. Try not to let him get to you. Thats his game.

JohnnyD
06-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Slim dont hate hondo. Slims mom taught slim to hate the sin but love the sinner. I pity hondo is what i do. Even though slim aint lived no perfect life johnnyd slim knows that hondo has to come to grips with what he is and thats a troublemaker. Johnnyd i can tell theys some bad blood between you two. Try not to let him get to you. Thats his game.

We pray for his lost soul.Pastor says he is an evil serpert of the devil himself.

WV Slim Shady
06-15-2013, 01:37 PM
We pray for his lost soul.Pastor says he is an evil serpert of the devil himself.

Speaking ofte devil slim just got his ac fixed friday so ive just been insides enjoyin the cool today.