PDA

View Full Version : "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"

hondo
06-16-2013, 12:27 PM
I'll make you a deal, johnny/slim. If you reveal who you post as on AZBilliards, I'll give you all the information you crave about me. I actually made that offer once before and you refused, preferring to troll me instead. I'm making the offer again. Let's find out who really lacks integrity on here. Seems like a small price to pay to satisfy your obsession with my personal life. How about it? I'm calling you on your B.S. Are you a man or are you a coward?

WV Slim Shady
06-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Slim done knows all he needs to know about hondo.

hondo
06-16-2013, 06:06 PM
More fun to troll and spead lies. Right, creep?

WV Slim Shady
06-17-2013, 02:26 AM
More fun to troll and spead lies. Right, creep?
Apparently thats what you think.

JohnnyD
06-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Apparently thats what you think.
Do not fall into his trap Mr.Slim.This is what he does.He has a history of doing this to people.I wonder why he sent me a pm for sex.I wonder about his house maid he has an affair with.I wonder why he picks up "boy's" hitch hiking.I wonder what a poor teacher he was.Now he claims to be a sunday school teacher!Oh my!I wonder how his four children are.I wonder how his conservative wife who just retired from years of teaching puts up with him.I wonder why he never tells the truth.Mr.Slim do not be lured by him he is the serpent and servent of the devil.Extreme caution must be used with him.He is now hoisting his own pitard.The truth will set him free.We continue praying for him as he does not know how.JESUS loves all.

JohnnyD
06-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Slim done knows all he needs to know about hondo.There are many more posts abouit him.His love child.His affairs.Him getting loaded.Just continue looking and seek them out it is very easy to do Mr.Slim.

WV Slim Shady
06-20-2013, 04:41 AM
Do not fall into his trap Mr.Slim.This is what he does.He has a history of doing this to people.I wonder why he sent me a pm for sex.I wonder about his house maid he has an affair with.I wonder why he picks up "boy's" hitch hiking.I wonder what a poor teacher he was.Now he claims to be a sunday school teacher!Oh my!I wonder how his four children are.I wonder how his conservative wife who just retired from years of teaching puts up with him.I wonder why he never tells the truth.Mr.Slim do not be lured by him he is the serpent and servent of the devil.Extreme caution must be used with him.He is now hoisting his own pitard.The truth will set him free.We continue praying for him as he does not know how.JESUS loves all.

Slim wonders why he brags about borrowing money to avoid miltry service in one thread and then brags about serving in the miltry service. Which hondo is real.

hondo
06-20-2013, 06:47 AM
I'll ask you the same question I asked you before. Do you understand the difference between enlisted and drafted? Until you can answer that one simple question, you will never find the answer you crave. If you can answer that question then re-read the 2 posts you spent hours searching for. Then meditate on it for about 3 hours. Good luck, moron.

WV Slim Shady
06-20-2013, 01:58 PM
I'll ask you the same question I asked you before. Do you understand the difference between enlisted and drafted? Until you can answer that one simple question, you will never find the answer you crave. If you can answer that question then re-read the 2 posts you spent hours searching for. Then meditate on it for about 3 hours. Good luck, moron.

Ever watch a worm try to get offin the hook. Its like talking to you. They was such a thing as student defermints availble. Now why would you borrow money to avoid going to nam and then give up your defermint to get drafted. Remember this all started with you saying you never said you was a drunk and a drug addict and a convict. You might fool an inncent lady like gayle but you cant fool slim shady.

DiabloViejo
06-20-2013, 03:17 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKGdh045hF3RfIrRqeUutEIMzlZDQ4R 4vcpzvlrmGHNyTYX7rY

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/87b8972010095f59be74b939c6e427f1d0acbbd7_m.gif
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3383479808/hC8DBD07B/

hondo
06-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Hey, this thread is for me and my dear fan slim/johnny. Are you a dear fan? What's that? No? Didn't think so. :peace:

WV Slim Shady
06-21-2013, 01:03 PM
You cant even spell deer and you says you was an english teacher. Not only can slim spell deer but slim brought home too deer last year. Deer sausage still in the frige.

hondo
06-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Sounds good!!!

WV Slim Shady
06-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Jimmy dean aint got nothin on slim shady.

JohnnyD
06-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Ever watch a worm try to get offin the hook. Its like talking to you. They was such a thing as student defermints availble. Now why would you borrow money to avoid going to nam and then give up your defermint to get drafted. Remember this all started with you saying you never said you was a drunk and a drug addict and a convict. You might fool an inncent lady like gayle but you cant fool slim shady.
Then there is the one when hondo was about 20 he and a friend where hitch hiking and were pickeed up by strangers and did dope.He said he then did some time in jail.He was never in the military Mr. Slim.He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.
The truth will set him free.
He pm's strangers for sex.
His affair with his house maid.Sunday school teacher!I think not.

WV Slim Shady
06-23-2013, 05:35 AM
Then there is the one when hondo was about 20 he and a friend where hitch hiking and were pickeed up by strangers and did dope.He said he then did some time in jail.He was never in the military Mr. Slim.He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.
The truth will set him free.
He pm's strangers for sex.
His affair with his house maid.Sunday school teacher!I think not.

Be careful. If you show where hondo says he did things like getting hisself addicted to drugs and alcohol and went to prison and cant get a job because of his fbi record hes the kind of guy that will run crying to the moderator about how hes offended that soeone quoted what he said.

JohnnyD
06-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Be careful. If you show where hondo says he did things like getting hisself addicted to drugs and alcohol and went to prison and cant get a job because of his fbi record hes the kind of guy that will run crying to the moderator about how hes offended that soeone quoted what he said.

He has done that dozens of times on people.He always starts arguments.He started a very long thread on here about being "gang raped" on another forum.
Many believe he was never a teacher of any kind.Maybe perhaps a hall monitor that got laid off for poor performance.

WV Slim Shady
06-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Well since he cant spell no better than slim it makes me wonder how he could of been a teacher.