PDA

View Full Version : I'm done!

hondo
06-23-2013, 08:51 PM
I know I've said it before but I really think this might be it. Gayle, my friend, keep in touch.

WV Slim Shady
06-24-2013, 03:19 AM
I know I've said it before but I really think this might be it. Gayle, my friend, keep in touch.

Would you please grow up and stop these desprate drama shows. Slim has checked you out ant you is the cause of all your problems on these forums. You attacks people and then pouts like a little kid when someone stands up to you and your bully attacks. Slim has been standing up to bullys for years. And would you please stop trying to drag gayle into your little drama partys. She seems like a nice young lady and slim gets hot under the coller when he sees some slick talking republicin like you taking advantage of her.

JohnnyD
06-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Hoist thy own pitard,yet again,hooligan.

JohnnyD
06-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Would you please grow up and stop these desprate drama shows. Slim has checked you out ant you is the cause of all your problems on these forums. You attacks people and then pouts like a little kid when someone stands up to you and your bully attacks. Slim has been standing up to bullys for years. And would you please stop trying to drag gayle into your little drama partys. She seems like a nice young lady and slim gets hot under the coller when he sees some slick talking republicin like you taking advantage of her.
That is his other person he made up Mr.Slim.Will be a nice place without all his lying drama.

Gayle in MD
06-29-2013, 12:39 AM

I certainly will, friend, and you take care.

Love,
G.

WV Slim Shady
06-29-2013, 07:13 AM
That is his other person he made up Mr.Slim.Will be a nice place without all his lying drama.

Are you saying that gayle and hondo is the same?

JohnnyD
07-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Are you saying that gayle and hondo is the same?

Yes,crazy lady and hondo are the same.
Hondo hoist that pitard high.
We pray for hondo that he can calm down.

WATERLOO WATERLOO OHHO HONDOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUUUUU.YOU HAVE STARTEDDD ANOTHER WATERLOO.

WV Slim Shady
07-03-2013, 04:18 AM
So you actualy mean hondo disgises hisself as a woman.

Sev
07-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Come back to AZ Hondo.

PM me any time.

WV Slim Shady
07-08-2013, 07:42 AM

So you couldnt make even too weaks and you wonder why nobody can blieve you. You republicins is all like. Cant trust nary none of you.

JohnnyD
07-08-2013, 11:57 AM
So you couldnt make even too weaks and you wonder why nobody can blieve you. You republicins is all like. Cant trust nary none of you.

That's his usual.He's been there and done it dozens of times.
Our prayers go out for him to calm down and not lie.

WV Slim Shady
07-08-2013, 12:31 PM
That's his usual.He's been there and done it dozens of times.
Our prayers go out for him to calm down and not lie.

You mean hes been threatning to leave before but has a histry of saying hes done and thn coming back and doing it all over again.

JohnnyD
07-10-2013, 06:04 PM
You mean hes been threatning to leave before but has a histry of saying hes done and thn coming back and doing it all over again.
Yes a history of it going on for about five years.About once a week he posts his problems and blames everyone else for his foul mouth and lies.
The biggest bloody hypocrite ever.
Between his posts of him getting loaded,sending pm's for sex,having a mistress,having a love child,doing drugs,picking up boy's hitch hiking ect.

WV Slim Shady
07-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Yes a history of it going on for about five years.About once a week he posts his problems and blames everyone else for his foul mouth and lies.
The biggest bloody hypocrite ever.
Between his posts of him getting loaded,sending pm's for sex,having a mistress,having a love child,doing drugs,picking up boy's hitch hiking ect.

Well thats how republicins is. They is troublemakers and thats what hondo is. I dont think hes from west virgina at all.

Wally in Cincy
08-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Looks like everybody else left too. Except Diablo

I've actually met hondo. He's a nice fellow from what I could tell.

WV Slim Shady
08-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Looks like everybody else left too. Except Diablo

I've actually met hondo. He's a nice fellow from what I could tell.

They is too much hating on this forum for slims taste.

Wally in Cincy
08-01-2013, 03:07 PM
They is too much hating on this forum for slims taste.

that's why I left five years ago