PDA

View Full Version : Please take this moment to pause and offer...

rackmup
11-05-2002, 07:54 AM
...your support for a member of the CCB family and my best friend, Les Moore (OnePocketChamp).

This isn't pool related but it is from my heart and hope that your comments (here or in a personal message to him; see) will come from yours as well.

Les' brother is in very poor condition at a local hospital here in Fort Worth, Texas. I spoke with Les this morning and the prognosis isn't very bright.

David, (Les' brother) is scheduled for surgery today in hopes of saving his life. It isn't certain that it will help but it is the only opportunity they have to help him.

If prayer is a part of your life, I ask that you include David in them. Also pray for Les and his mother, Susie.

If you are not inclined to pray, please think "good thoughts" for all of those touched by this event.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

With sincerest appreciation for any moment you take to pause and reflect on just how short life really is.

Ken

(a prayer)

"We know, Lord, this is not our home; we are only here for a brief while. You have given us the priceless gift of eternal life through Your Son Jesus. Keep the hope of heaven fresh in our hearts. While we are in this world, help us to pass through it with faith in our hearts and praise on our lips for you. Please be with David during this difficult time. We ask that you make him comfortable in the knowledge that you are with him. Please guard over Les and his mother, Susie, and comfort them as well. It is in Jesus' name that I pray for these things."

-Amen

If you would like to send your thoughts directly and in private to Les and his family, click this link for access to his personal message mailbox <a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/sendprivate.php?Cat=&amp;User=OnePocketChamp&amp;Board=&amp;Nu mber=&amp;what=showmembers&amp;page=12&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart= &amp;vc=>http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/sendprivate.php?Cat=&amp;User=OnePocketChamp&amp;Board=&amp;Nu mber=&amp;what=showmembers&amp;page=12&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart= &amp;vc=</a>

Kato
11-05-2002, 08:30 AM
I hope that family gets nothing but good rolls from here on out.

Kato

marek
11-05-2002, 10:05 AM
Tell Les I will try to focus all my mental strenght and all my hope to help his brother. May all positive energy in the world come his way!!!

11-05-2002, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> ...your support for a member of the CCB family and my best friend, Les Moore (OnePocketChamp).

This isn't pool related but it is from my heart and hope that your comments (here or in a personal message to him; see) will come from yours as well.

Les' brother is in very poor condition at a local hospital here in Fort Worth, Texas. I spoke with Les this morning and the prognosis isn't very bright.

David, (Les' brother) is scheduled for surgery today in hopes of saving his life. It isn't certain that it will help but it is the only opportunity they have to help him.

If prayer is a part of your life, I ask that you include David in them. Also pray for Les and his mother, Susie.

If you are not inclined to pray, please think "good thoughts" for all of those touched by this event.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

With sincerest appreciation for any moment you take to pause and reflect on just how short life really is.

Ken

(a prayer)

"We know, Lord, this is not our home; we are only here for a brief while. You have given us the priceless gift of eternal life through Your Son Jesus. Keep the hope of heaven fresh in our hearts. While we are in this world, help us to pass through it with faith in our hearts and praise on our lips for you. Please be with David during this difficult time. We ask that you make him comfortable in the knowledge that you are with him. Please guard over Les and his mother, Susie, and comfort them as well. It is in Jesus' name that I pray for these things."

-Amen

If you would like to send your thoughts directly and in private to Les and his family, click this link for access to his personal message mailbox <a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/sendprivate.php?Cat=&amp;User=OnePocketChamp&amp;Board=&amp;Nu mber=&amp;what=showmembers&amp;page=12&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart= &amp;vc=>http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/sendprivate.php?Cat=&amp;User=OnePocketChamp&amp;Board=&amp;Nu mber=&amp;what=showmembers&amp;page=12&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart= &amp;vc=</a> <hr></blockquote>

I don't know David or Les, but I'll pray for 'em.

eg8r
11-05-2002, 02:51 PM
We are keeping them in our prayers.

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2002, 04:47 PM
Wendy &lt;-- Hoping everything goes well.

Karatemom
11-05-2002, 06:16 PM
The whole Cass clan will definitely keep Les and David in our thoughts and prayers. Make sure that Les takes care of himself as well.

Heide