PDA

View Full Version : Election Day 2002

Doctor_D
11-05-2002, 08:44 AM
Vote Early, Vote Often ...

And remember, always vote for the lesser of all the evils...

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
11-05-2002, 08:50 AM
Yes, Dr.D.,

By the way, do you think you could post a few hundred times? I'm getting too close to the #1 slot and I need you to pass me. You've been silent and can understand with all that's happen to you. I hope your ok.

Regards,

C.C.~~looks for Dr. D.'s Good Morning posts.......

Doctor_D
11-05-2002, 08:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Yes, Dr.D.,

By the way, do you think you could post a few hundred times? I'm getting too close to the #1 slot and I need you to pass me. You've been silent and can understand with all that's happen to you. I hope your ok.

Regards,

C.C.~~looks for Dr. D.'s Good Morning posts....... <hr></blockquote>

Good morning:

All is well on this end I am pleased to say. However; my civil action against the WPBA, coupled with an increased workload and the nonsense on the CCB of late, have kept me on the sidelines.

Dr. D.

rackmup
11-05-2002, 09:23 AM
None of our candidates are offering free table time if elected. That really irks me.

Ken (doesn't vote for either the Republican or Democratic party. I vote for the Keg party)

TomBrooklyn
11-05-2002, 10:10 AM
Election day means I don't have to move my car for alternate side of the street parking.

It also means I can vote.

Quote Dr. D: And remember, always vote for the lesser of all the evils...

I will. That will generally be for whoever stands for less government. And for whoever will do the least.

That's because almost everything polititions do is waste of money and an imposition on freedom, except when they choose to do less, or to keep it simple. I'm off to the polls.

=TomBrooklyn=

Mr Ingrate
11-05-2002, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> That will generally be for whoever stands for less government. And for whoever will do the least.

That's because almost everything polititions do is waste of money and an imposition on freedom, except when they choose to do less, or to keep it simple. I'm off to the polls.

=TomBrooklyn=

<hr></blockquote>

I don't think it matters which side of the trough the pigs line up at. Don't vote, it just encourages the bastards.

jjinfla
11-05-2002, 01:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Vote Early, Vote Often ...

And remember, always vote for the lesser of all the evils...

So I take it you want me to vote for evil? Jake~~~love these lose lose options.

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

jjinfla
11-05-2002, 02:05 PM
" I wanted to vote for the Republican candidate for governor but since I am a registered Democrat I have to vote for the Democrat." This is an actual quote heard on the radio this morning. And the person was serious. Jake

TomBrooklyn
11-05-2002, 04:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> Don't vote, it just encourages the bastards. <hr></blockquote>Besides the usual Republican and Democratic contenders for NY State Governor this year, there was a person running under the Marijuana Reform Party. Something for everyone?
=TB=

11-05-2002, 09:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> I don't think it matters which side of the trough the pigs line up at. Don't vote, it just encourages the bastards. <hr></blockquote>

Or...protest-vote.

Go to the polls and spoil the ballot.

After all, didn't hundreds of thousands of our forefathers fought and died to gain and safeguard that right?

Diligently exercising that right is what keep our country free.