PDA

View Full Version : Miz. senior tour stop

11-05-2002, 09:57 PM
Is anyone attending the Miz senior tournament this week? Hope someone can keep us up on how it is going.

PQQLK9
11-05-2002, 10:01 PM
where is it?

11-05-2002, 10:08 PM
At Miz's new room in Florida, it started today. $50,000 tournament, not bad.

AzHousePro
11-05-2002, 10:51 PM
64 players

www.azbilliards.com/seniortour/florida (http://www.azbilliards.com/seniortour/florida)

Voodoo Daddy
11-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Sunburnt from fishing in the fabulous Florida Keys, Voodoo will try to make it up there tomorrow and post a report...if the aloe doesnt run out, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scott Lee
11-05-2002, 11:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> 64 players

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.azbilliards.com/seniortour/florida>www.azbilliards.com/seniortour/florida</a> <hr></blockquote>

Mike...One, of which, is our own CCB'r Ron Chapiesky...and he has already WON his first match! Good Luck Uncle Ron! You might need it...Buddy Hall is just a couple matches away! LOL See you in Columbia next week!

Good luck to Grady too! If you're back home, come to my show at USC next Tuesday night!

Scott Lee

Chris Cass
11-06-2002, 08:34 AM
Hey Voodoo,

Checked the AZ chart and I see Toby Sweet... Let us know what you find out. Also, is that my Jim McDermott? What a good guy.

Regards,

C.C.

Doomsday Machine
11-06-2002, 11:32 AM
Who would've thunk it, Big Bob &amp; Toby playing in the same tournament together !! Two of the best "unknown" (read NO tournaments!!) players of the last 30 years. Both are tremendous players and are true gentlemen of the game. If either of them are playing even close to their "normal" speed they will be a handfull for anyone. Hope both go far in this tournament. Bob actually won Miz's big Senior tourney last year, to the surprise of everyone except me. If anyone is attending, please keep us up to date if possible.

P.S. Hope Jimmy Reid gets smoked by one of these two if they match up!!

11-06-2002, 01:54 PM
I went to the website to view the field, it appears that alot of great senior players were left out. Did Steve contact any of his classic competition from the Northeast..

Ray Martin, Jack Colavita, Pete Margo, Johnny Ervilino, Pat Fleming ...

There are not alot of recognizible names.

It appears the field could be alot better.