PDA

View Full Version : FREE VIKING CUE , $250 retail value when you play*

11-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Yes, that's right, I've gone nuts.

If you have not been a member of the Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour in the last 2 years, I will give you a cue (your choice from the tours inventory)up to $250 worth of retail value if you play in our $25,000 National Championship Nov. 20th -24th.

What's that question your asking? Is there a catch?

Well, kinda. But it's a god one.

As you may know, the Viking Tours $25,000 National Championship has a free entry to all 2001 & 2002 members of the tour. And non-members have to pay a $200 registration fee. Soo there's the catch. Not bad huh?

Anyway, sweat this. If you have been thinking about playing in this event, it's time to make up your mind. I hope this offer helps. It has always been the goal of the Viking Tour to introduce new players to our great sport and I hope this offer is taken by everyone.

For $200 you get to play in the Viking Cue 9-Ball Tours $25,000 National event. In this event you get to compete against some of the best amature and professional players in the world and you get a FREE VIKING CUE.

Any questions?

Call Mike Janis
1-800-200-POOL (7665)

I am available whwnever I'm not sleeping.
If you get my voice mail, please leave a message and I will call you back.

*Viking cue offer good to any new player that participates in the 2002 Championship and has paid there $200 registration fee. (You will receive you cue at the National Championship) Your presence is mandatory.

Championship Information Below---------------------------

Reserve these dates ! Tell everyone !!!

November 20-24, 2002

The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour $25,000 National Championship will be held at
Northfield Billiards in Northfield, Ohio (Cleveland)

The entry fee is $0 for Viking Tour Members from the 2001 and 2002 seasons.
All other players will pay $200 fee.

That is not a misprint, There is no entry fee for Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour Players.

For Viking Tour Members to reserve their spot in this tournament, you must send a $30 registration fee.

For Non Viking Tour members you must send your
$200 Registration fee.

Send your Money Order to:
Mike Janis
P.O.B. 111135
Cleveland, Ohio 44111

Do not Delay in sending your Registration fee.
This tournament is limited to the first 128 players.
Last years event had 224 Players!

If you have any questions about your elegibility, please call Mike Janis at 1-800-200-7665.

Depending on the number of responses, we reserve the right to open the field to more players.

The Tournament will be played on (12) 4 1/2 X 9' Tables with Simonis 860 Cloth.

The race is scheduled to be a race to 9. However, the race may change to 11 or 7 depending upon the number of entrants.

There are over 3,000 players qualified for the free entry.

DO NOT DELAY IN SENDING YOUR $30 REGISTRATION OR $200 FEE.

DO IT TODAY !!!

THE VIKING TOUR WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TELEPHONE ENTRIES.

If you have any additional questions, please call me at your convenience.

Respectfully,

Mike Janis
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour
1-800-200-POOL

P.S. There will be a HUGE player auction !!!! CAlCUTTA !!!