PDA

View Full Version : Http://www.8ball.org/blackjack.htm

Chris Cass
11-06-2002, 02:21 AM

11-06-2002, 08:25 AM
I read a lot of what he wrote that they have compiled on that web site. Pretty good web site by the way. He has to realize, that when you write something, be prepared for criticism, especially if you take it apron yourself to post it to a forum where it may be critiqued. Not all will agree with what you write. Good intentions in mind, it is still just his opinions.

stickman
11-06-2002, 08:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> I read a lot of what he wrote that they have compiled on that web site. Pretty good web site by the way. He has to realize, that when you write something, be prepared for criticism, especially if you take it apron yourself to post it to a forum where it may be critiqued. Not all will agree with what you write. Good intentions in mind, it is still just his opinions. <hr></blockquote>

First off, Thanks for the link, Chris.

I agree that David offers, just his opinion. On the other hand, those that disagree only offer their opinion as well. In the execution of running a rack, there is little black and white, and a lot of gray. Much like some players like to use draw, while others prefer to use follow, they both arrive at the same point, but take different routes to get there. Neither one is necessarily right or wrong, they just utilize what works best for them.

dave
11-06-2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks Chris. Blackjack has some valuable things to offer. Pretty well written stuff.