PDA

View Full Version : Nov 9-10 - ABC East (NYC) - Open 14.1 tournament!

11-06-2002, 04:37 AM
<http://www.tristate-tour.com/schedule.htm>
Nov. 9-10 Amsterdam Billiard Club: East -STRAIGHT POOL O/A+/A & B+/B/C+ & C/D+/D *$1,000.00 210 E 86th St. New York NY (212) 570-4545

Chris Cass
11-06-2002, 09:53 AM
Well,

Atleast I know where Steve Lipski will be the 9th and 10th. I might have to call and have his name paged? I bet he would be shocked to know end. LOL

I was in the ph one day. Voodoo called my house and Heide gave Voodoo the number to the ph, where I was playing someone. As I answered the phone at the counter in the middle of our set, He says, "Hey, It's me Steve." "I said Steve who?" Then, he tells me "Steve from Fla." I argued with him for 5 mins. thinking, No Way.

It was Steve, I was in total shock. After talking a bit, we hung up. I went back and desroyed my opponent. I was so happy that day, nothing or noone could stop me from smiling.

Another time, Steve was in a tourney inbetween matches and dialed my number on his cell and handed it to Kato. RJ, was stunned and I was rolling, after I talked with him. LMAO

Funny, how friends can make your thoughts so positive it brings out the best in your play. Since then I've received countless calls with free evening and weekend calls with no roaming charges. I love these guys.

Yep, Steve Lipski will have to get a call and pump him up for the tourney. I'll ask when he'll decide to post or is it too much to ask? LOLLOL

Regards,

C.C.~~those with the cell phone deals. You should try this sometime to brighten someones day. I'll never forget what it did for me and I didn't have to split the money either. ROTFLMAO If I ever get one of those deals look out, I'm calling everyone here. hahaha

Eric.
11-06-2002, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Well,

Atleast I know where Steve Lipski will be the 9th and 10th. I might have to call and have his name paged? I bet he would be shocked to know end. LOL

<hr></blockquote>

I'm sure he will. Steve has a strong 14.1 game. He's on the wall at Corner Billiards with a high run of alot (i forgot how much).

I ran into Steve last Sat. and didn't mention it. He was busy drilling me 9-3 and sending me to the "B" side of the tourney! Small field, but some big hitters. Ginky beat out Tony R in the finals.

Eric &gt;more news at 11

MikeM
11-06-2002, 02:57 PM
That's strange. Kato called me one nigth during league and I had my worst night in ages. Suffered three of my five losses this season that night. Now he'll probably say that it was the two pitchers of beer I drank that night, but I blame him!!!/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

MM...what's your cell number Chris? Post it online/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
11-06-2002, 04:55 PM
This is simple Mike,

Voodoo has to call. LOL Kato, is like the most unluckest person I know. This is where the word, "BuzzardLuck" came from.

I heard, he got a ticket out front of the police station while inside paying his tickets. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~My wife has a cell phone but it doesn't have features like, free nites and weekends. Also, my heads too big for the dang thing. Everytime, I use it I somehow hit the mute button. LOL

9 Ball Girl
11-06-2002, 10:38 PM
Mmmmm.....I used Kato's Predator at the CCB Open. Could this explain my results? http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/shocked/Wow1.gif
LOL

Wendy~~knows Kato knows the real deal

DEADSTOKE32
11-08-2002, 10:56 PM
I'm so far in the south .I would love to play in that 14.1 at ABC.Great tables,Easy to to make ballz .. O well. Is Chris Lynch" playing? I know he'll do good..