PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Garrahan is a 1-pocket Man: want a game?

11-06-2002, 10:29 PM
Anybody want to match up with Teddy Garrahan, The G-Man will play almost anybody some 1 pocket in his homeroom. He`s easy to match up with and doesn`t trash talk or woof. He`s a gentleman and always pays off(if he loses).

He`s already taken down some heavy hitters. Come to Butler NJ if you want a game.

NJ Joe

PQQLK9
11-07-2002, 05:45 AM
I'll play him if he comes to Charlotte...I ain't going to Jersey.

Rich R.
11-07-2002, 05:56 AM
I may be wrong, but reading between the lines, it sounds to me like you are a rail bird, trying to get a heavy hitter to come to town and beat Teddy.
If I am right, you are sad.
If I am wrong, I am sorry.
Rich R.

Perk
11-07-2002, 06:07 AM
Just wondering if he has played Richie Richeson yet? If so, I would lay my basket on Richies plate!

11-07-2002, 12:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Anybody want to match up with Teddy Garrahan, The G-Man will play almost anybody some 1 pocket in his homeroom. He`s easy to match up with and doesn`t trash talk or woof. He`s a gentleman and always pays off(if he loses).

He`s already taken down some heavy hitters. Come to Butler NJ if you want a game.

NJ Joe

almost anybody? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr></blockquote>

rackmup
11-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Ask Teddy if he knows "rackmup". If he says "yes", ask him how much he wants to play for. If he says "$500", well...so far, so good. Ask him if I'm on that "short list" of guys he's willing to play. Again, if its a "yes", we're looking good.

Now, considering I live in Texas and he lives in Jersey and the fact that I am new to one-pocket and probably don't stand a chance of beating him, not to mention the expensive plane fare or long drive out there, ask him this:

"Can I just mail you a check for $500 and not play at all?" If he says "yes", tell him the check's in the mail.

Regards,

Ken