PDA

View Full Version : Results from Women's Challenge of Champions ??

11-07-2002, 10:43 PM
If anyone knows of or finds out (from a reliable source) the results from the Women's Challenge of Champions event at the Mohegan Sun (CT) tonight (Thursday), please post. Mike H over at azbilliards appears to have dropped the ball on this one, as I've yet to see anything over on his site regarding this event - at least on his home page. I'm guessing and hoping that will change soon.

I miss keeping up with many of you here on the board, but I've been too busy to find the time particularly with a slow, outdated computer and connection. Hopefully with the help of a new computer and connection I'll soon find the time to start posting again. Have I missed anything of importance in the last 4-5 weeks?

Chris in NC

Wally_in_Cincy
11-08-2002, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> If anyone knows of or finds out (from a reliable source) the results from the Women's Challenge of Champions event at the Mohegan Sun (CT) tonight (Thursday), please post. <hr></blockquote>

http://www.insidepool.com/breakingnews.shtml

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr>
I miss keeping up with many of you here on the board, but I've been too busy to find the time particularly with a slow, outdated computer and connection. Hopefully with the help of a new computer and connection I'll soon find the time to start posting again. Have I missed anything of importance in the last 4-5 weeks?

Chris in NC <hr></blockquote>

Nah.
-
-
-
-
Well actually.....yes.

After BD removed the IP addresses the anonymouses got bolder and nastier with each passing day. Finally they ran Fran off with their lies and insults. She made a post Tuesday about her friend Ray Schueler passing away and the anonymous idiot took that opportunity to flame her again. Very classy move /ccboard/images/icons/mad.gif.

Have fun catching up on the old stuff. Some of it will disgust you though.