PDA

View Full Version : Now I know I'm addicted!

Karatemom
11-08-2002, 07:18 AM
I woke up earlier than usual this morning, just couldn't sleep. Sat at the computer til it was time to get ready for work. As I'm blowdrying my hair, I'm remembering something odd: looking at myself shooting pool. I watch my eye movements, the incredible focus seen in my stare, my stroke and follow through, and watch the ball drop. Then walk around the table to the next shot.

Okay, my hairs done, so how could I possibly have seen myself shooting? I haven't shot a ball since Tuesday night and I didn't have a mirror on me at the time. I was dreaming it!!! I've dreamt about shooting balls on the table, but never from a spectator's point of view watching me.

Now I know that I'm hooked!!!

Anyone got any other stories to tell?

Heide ~ HELP!!!! (not)

Chris Cass
11-08-2002, 08:48 AM
Hi Heide,

I had almost the same dream lastnight. Weird huh? I dreamt I was playing you in leagues and dusted you from the snap. I remember you honoring our little bet of me scoring a perfect 30. You answering my every whim like, give me the mote, make Mustacholi for dinner, run my bath, rub my back, start the car. You know, those little things that make me happy I play pool. hahahahahaha

Wax the S.W., rack for me, give me a manicure, I just can't wait. hahhahhahhahha

C.C.~~best bet I ever made.......lol

bluewolf
11-08-2002, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> I woke up earlier than usual this morning, just couldn't sleep. Sat at the computer til it was time to get ready for work. As I'm blowdrying my hair, I'm remembering something odd: looking at myself shooting pool. I watch my eye movements, the incredible focus seen in my stare, my stroke and follow through, and watch the ball drop. Then walk around the table to the next shot.

Okay, my hairs done, so how could I possibly have seen myself shooting? I haven't shot a ball since Tuesday night and I didn't have a mirror on me at the time. I was dreaming it!!! I've dreamt about shooting balls on the table, but never from a spectator's point of view watching me.

Now I know that I'm hooked!!!

Anyone got any other stories to tell?

Heide ~ HELP!!!! (not) <hr></blockquote>

yep. i dream about pool all the time. and daydream about executing particular shots, sometimes difficult ones. then get disappointed when i go to the table and find out i cant do it quite as well on a 3d table as i did it in my imagination.

but i once heard 'what you can conceive, you can achieve'..so i guess there is hope if i am just patient and keep plugging away.

bw

Karatemom
11-08-2002, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Heide,

I had almost the same dream lastnight. Weird huh? I dreamt I was playing you in leagues and dusted you from the snap. I remember you honoring our little bet of me scoring a perfect 30. You answering my every whim like, give me the mote, make Mustacholi for dinner, run my bath, rub my back, start the car. You know, those little things that make me happy I play pool. hahahahahaha

Wax the S.W., rack for me, give me a manicure, I just can't wait. hahhahhahhahha

C.C.~~best bet I ever made.......lol

<hr></blockquote>

I do all that already anyway! So losing that bet would be just like any other day, right? I have no worries, though, I'm not losing that bet.

Heide