PDA

View Full Version : Senior Tour predictions...

Voodoo Daddy
11-09-2002, 12:37 AM
Ok folks, before Mike at az posts the results...I wanna have some fun pickin' winners.

on the winners side;

1} Toby Sweet vs. Cliff Thornburn...I dont know Cliff's game but he beat some solid players. Toby I know very well and I will say Toby wins 10-6.

2} Jimmy Reid vs. Jose Parica...Jimmy was a staple in Florida for years, tons of knowledge but I pick Jose 10-7.

3}Bob Ogburn vs. Claude Bernatchez...maybe the toughest match to pick. Bob is returning Champ and I know first hand how good Claude hits 'em. Gotta lean towards Big Bob 10-9.

4}John Foster vs. Howard Vickory... Both Ohio players, both super solid. I really respect both players games but John has the home town edge, Foster 10-7.

on the 1-loss side;

1} John DiToro vs. Ron Park...John was my mentor growin' up, maybe the best pool player on the planet with a full time job. I dont know Ron Park but he made it this far, only to see DiToro win 10-5.

2}Buddy Hall vs. Bill Ferguson...Boston Bill can play, ya'll here me! I seen him shoot down some champions. Buddy needs no words...I like Ferguson 10-9

3} Mike Sardelli vs. Al Koklys...Turtle Al has his moments and I dont know Mike but I give Al the nod 10-6.

4} Danny Diliberto vs Nick Varner...I wish this was a 1-hole match...Nick has WAY too much 9-ball in him for Danny...Varner 10-6.

I hope you have fun reading and watchin' me make a fool outta myself or proving my ability to guess...HAHAHAHAHAHA

cheesemouse
11-09-2002, 06:59 AM
Voodoo,
I have to admit I am chuckling a bit..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
11-09-2002, 07:08 AM
This is great. Ya gotta love this Voodoo, his picks and the way he explains the players is like reading a race track form. hahahaha Somebody has to let this guy commentate. He's great....

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif,

C.C.~~Voodoo always knows how to make the Cassman smile...

cheesemouse
11-09-2002, 07:18 AM
Hey Chris,
What are you doing up so early buddy??? I think Voodoo made some emotional picks......heheheheh Like betting on a horse with nice colors...... LOL LOL

Chris Cass
11-09-2002, 07:31 AM
Hi ya Cheese,

I'm on my way to Burlington, Ia. to Whitey's tourney. The cal starts at 11 and the wife and kid are going too. I'm all set except for the window I have to fix first. Had about 6 hrs. sleep and ready for the 1 3/4 hr. drive. LOL

Yep, Voodoo's picks are somewhat sided but he sees things in the players from knowing them and watching their play in his 1-hole tourneys. Not to mention he's one heck of a pool hall detective.LOLLOL

Regards,

C.C.~~he'll never pick Toby to lose. Toby is Voodoo's favorite. And then there's Tot. hahaha I'm jealous.....well, atleast I have a key ring LOL

cheesemouse
11-09-2002, 07:38 AM
Chris,
We have similiar days planned. I'm also making a 2 hour drive to make the 11am start of a day of marathon team pool. I hope you play good and earn the 'free wheel'. I just have to worry about having fun today....later....... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
11-09-2002, 09:00 AM
Voodoo Dadday..

Your picks versus mine.. for all some type of world ending wager..

Match #1 Toby don't 9
Match #2 Jimmy don't 9
Match #3 Pick'em
Match $4 Vickery don't 8

Loser's side

Match #1 Ya have to be there..
Match #2 Fergie.. has a chance... but he don't 9
Match #3 A lock for the home town favorite?
Match $4 Danny don't 7

Voodoo Daddy
11-09-2002, 05:41 PM
3 for 8?...I suck at this. I didnt even hit .500, geez. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!