PDA

View Full Version : Apology to Mr. Jack Justis and to the CCB

Harold Acosta
03-06-2002, 10:05 PM
My last reply to Mr. Justis, was definitely uncalled for and unwarranted. I trully feel very ashamed of my actions. I definitely went overboard on this issue and I owe everyone, specially to Mr. Jack Justis an apology. I had purchased a good cue and wanted to protect my investment. I wanted the best cue case around and that is why I selected the Jack Justis. I was very proud of the case.

When the cue warped, I mistakenly blamed the case because I didn't know better.

I sincerely hope that Mr. Justis can put this matter away and find it in his heart to somewhat forgive me for my rudeness and unpoliteness.

I cannot express my most sincere regrets about this whole situation and I hope that everyone, most specifically Mr. Jack Justis, accepts my apology.

A very miserable and embarrased Harold Acosta Jr....

Chris Cass
03-07-2002, 06:52 AM
Harold,
That took a lot of class. Your one ok guy and although, I've never been offended by you. I have respect for you. It takes a big man to step up to the plate as you just did.
Regards,
C.C.~~Jacks no player hater and if I know Jack as well as I think. He's forgiven you already.

Doctor_D
03-07-2002, 08:27 AM
Harold:

My compliments!!!

You are indeed one of the very few who are willing and able to stand with honor and offer the sincerest of apologies.

Kudos to you sir...

Dr. D.