PDA

View Full Version : Bungee jump/break cue-the arsenal is complete!!!!!

11-10-2002, 08:47 AM
Oh yeah, I've joined the 21st century with my purchase of a jump cue, now no more will I hear from Rackmup, "Man you really need a jump cue for this shot". That alone is worth the price of the cue. My new motto is "If you jump, then jump high". I spanked Mr. Rackmup at his game FUNNY BALL last night at Billy Wiers and I know it was because I had my jump cue leaning against the wall, knowing it was ready and knowing he could not safety me now because I can jump anything, anywhere, anytime. I AM THE MAN!!!!!!!

PQQLK9
11-10-2002, 09:07 AM
As nAz would say...HEHEHE

11-10-2002, 10:31 AM
I know you probably did not mean anything by it and were being funny. But when you say "Jump High" it is not what you really want to do. Now that you have a jump cue you will develop a jump stroke where you jump just high enough to clear the ball and get the cue ball back on the table with the least amount of force. That is where the accuracy comes in. You don't just jump, you make the ball.

rackmup
11-10-2002, 12:24 PM
What Les was trying to say is really this:

Yes, he has a new Bungee Jump/Break cue.

What he failed to mention is this:

Out of his first eight breaks, he failed to pot even one ball with this new weapon.

Of the three jumps he did make, he failed to make his ball and left me with easy position.

It reminds me of something a guy told me at a lakeside tackle shop when I asked him if a particular lure was a "good one".

His reply?

"I don't know how good it works on fish but it sure catches a lot of fisherman's money."

One other thing...while OPC did beat me at 9-ball, I absolutely blistered him at one-hole.

Regards,

Ken (have to meet OPC at his place for our weekly ride to league...and I just know he will not shut up about his victory yesterday unless I put that JC in his mouth!)

eg8r
11-10-2002, 05:47 PM
Anon, he does not know how to use it yet. He just likes the cue because now it leaves rackmup to guess if he can use it. ha ha

eg8r <~~Wondering why OPC did not log in to post

eg8r
11-10-2002, 05:49 PM
Rackmup likes that OPC is now going to start jumping. Rackmup does not tell everyone that he nevers makes the shot when he jumps. lol
I am a little cocky today. After OPC was tired of beating up on rackmup, I moved in an revived my name at Billy Weirs. I beat rackmup pretty handily myself.

eg8r

rackmup
11-11-2002, 09:55 AM
I think it's time for a rematch with a little something on the line. Whaddaya say eg8r...another race-to-20? C'mon son, you sound like you're feeling a little froggy. Ask momma for that allowance and come on down!

Regards,

Ken (if "handily" is winning a race-to-20 by 9 games, well then, I have to admit, he beat me handily)