PDA

View Full Version : Nostroke is NEWT's Official Groupie!!!!

Barbara
11-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Nostroke makes it to Hagerstown before most of the NYC women get there and I get to greet him first!!! Yo Buddy!!!

He tells me that he really loves to watch us women players. Nostroke drives there to just watch us. So I told him that we used to have Pete Sinkler as our "So-Called Official Groupie", but Pete hasn't hounded us in a few years, so the position has been filled.

Any other persons wishing to apply for another position for NEWT Groupie, please show up at our next tourny.

Nostroke is our Official Groupie!!! Wohooooooo!!! And smoochies to Nostroke!!!

Barbara~~~so where was the Gremlin????

Nostroke
11-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Hi Barb-

I prefer the term "multi-target stalker"

Seriously though it was a nice tournament/room and Sueyen played the best i have ever seen her. There are so many that can win now-fields keep getting stronger

Next week Rockville!!

Wally_in_Cincy
11-11-2002, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>=Barbara

Barbara~~~so where was the Gremlin???? <hr></blockquote>

Harry gonna be jealous and fit to be tied /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

HarryDC
11-11-2002, 08:59 AM
Hi Walley,

Sorry, I couldn't attend NEWT Hagerstown. I am recovering from a car accident so I couldn't make it. Kimmy won that is all that counts. I will be at CAT this comming weekend in Rockville, Maryland.

Nostroke is the undisputed supporter of the New York Ladies
hands down. But Nostroke wasn't at the ladies open at White Plains? I got a chance to buy breakfast for Kimmy, Tiffany and Jeannie Seaver my little sisters and see some great pool
Helena Thornfeldt won the tournament. I even had Ms. Jean Balukas bring me up to speed on subject of the New York Marathon on Sunday morning. Check out the photo gallery at AZB. Mike has posted some of my photos for you to enjoy. I am sorry Nostroke didn't come to Hi-Pockets. I would have bought him breakfast too. he he he

HarryDC

Nostroke
11-11-2002, 09:26 AM
I live in WP. Hi Pockets was my home room until about 2 years ago. I no longer go there for any reason. Yes Im stubborn.

Harry- check your private messages please.

HarryDC
11-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Nostroke,

Sorry, to hear you don't go there any more.

HarryDC

Barbara
11-11-2002, 12:48 PM
LOL!! You crack me up!! And just how many targets are you after?!

I thought that Sueyen took herself out of the finals. She took too long on every shot. She usually runs around the table but yesterday she became paralyzed by over-analysis. She never got into stroke and that's what did it in for her.

Barbara

CarolNYC
11-12-2002, 05:01 AM
For those who have yet to meet Nostroke, I wouldnt call him a "groupie",I'd portray him more as a true enthusiast,supporter and someone who truly cares about the success of the girls and its nice to know there is someone there rooting you on-also, his smile can light up the darkest room!
Carol~likes Nostrokes smile!:)