PDA

View Full Version : Board Upgrade Today

ccboard_admin_back
11-11-2002, 12:05 PM
Dear Cue Chalk Board Posters:

Thank you for your comments on the suggestions forum. We have decided to make the following changes to the Cue Chalk Board: Registration of a working email address will be mandatory for all posters, and the archives will be coded as read-only. Additionally, the current board will be upgraded to version 6.1.1.

The forum will be closed briefly later today while the upgrade is installed. We hope these changes will improve your experience on the board.

Sincerely,
Billiards Digest Management

PQQLK9
11-11-2002, 12:11 PM
Thanks guys...sounds good to me.

bluewolf
11-11-2002, 12:16 PM
thanks a bunch!!!!

bw

TomBrooklyn
11-11-2002, 12:24 PM
I hope the "archives" are only very old posts, like over a year old, or at least nine months, so that the flow of knowledge is not prematurely attenuated.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the people who favor having threads made read only are the people who tend to write stuff that they are later sorry they wrote? lol.
=TB=

rackmup
11-11-2002, 01:03 PM
All in favor say "Aye". Good. Those in disagreement? Thank you. You sir, the gentleman from Massachusetts? What is your name please? It says "anonymous" on your name placard.

The "ayes" have it. Motion passed and now it will be sent to the floor.

Regards,

Ken (has a valid email address, mailing address and knows part of the Gettysburg Address)

eg8r
11-11-2002, 03:28 PM
what happened to you sig at the bottom rackmup. It does not seem to like your color tags?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
eg8r

ccboard_admin_back
11-11-2002, 03:38 PM
we are working on it and i will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

ccboard_admin_back
11-12-2002, 08:13 AM
The codes for color changed a little bit they now use the following notation.

text = Makes the given text red.
text = Makes the given text green.