PDA

View Full Version : I hate this new board

Voodoo Daddy
11-12-2002, 07:11 AM
C'mon with this...you gotta be a MIT grad to move around in here now...yuck!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Kato
11-12-2002, 07:14 AM
You mean that degree you got from Stanford isn't good enough? What about that Post Grad degree from Cal Poly Tech? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato

Karatemom
11-12-2002, 07:30 AM
That explains why I had to show Chris how to do it /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Heide ~ he deserved that one

ccboard_admin
11-12-2002, 07:51 AM
what specific area's are you having the most trouble with?

bluewolf
11-12-2002, 10:00 PM
Post deleted by ccboard_admin

bluewolf
11-13-2002, 04:25 AM
Apology to voodoo daddy. At least your post was funny. I have heard other people, not naming names who complained about less pertinint stuff. My post was not directed specifically to voodoo daddy. Adm-if you would like to delete my previous post please do so. , someone requested that I delete it and I tried but cant under the new rules.

btw-more time than an hour would be nice,like 24 hours.

bw

Barbara
11-13-2002, 09:09 PM
LMAO!!!

Ouch and a Zing!!!

Damn Girl you're go-ood!!!

Barbara~~~two snaps up to Heidi!!!

Karatemom
11-13-2002, 10:36 PM
Believe me, he had it coming. And I'm not done yet either, just biding my time /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TomBrooklyn
11-14-2002, 12:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Post deleted by ccboard_admin <hr /></blockquote>Censorship! Sterilization by the Protectors! I find it hard to believe that the genteel bluwolf, despite her martial arts and weapons training, could have said anything so foul as to deserve this treatment.

We are back in grade school!

They are trying to make CCB a pleasant place. Like Pleasantville!

=TB=

TomBrooklyn
11-14-2002, 12:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Adm-if you would like to delete my previous post please do so. , someone requested that I delete it and I tried but cant under the new rules.<hr /></blockquote> Oh, I didn't see this. I only read and respond to one post at a time.

Bluwolf, your deleting priviledges have been attenuated ever since you started and contributed to a 25 post thread, and then went back and deleted all your posts. That was some trick.

=Tom

Chris Cass
11-14-2002, 01:22 AM
Hi Tom,

Jumping the gun I see huh? You just knocked your game. I'll be looking for you to ride the cheese if we ever play. LOL Glad to see someone out there puts there foot in their mouth besides me. hahahahaha j/k Please don't be insulted. I'm only pulling your leg.

Regards,

C.C.

TomBrooklyn
11-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Hey, I could have deleted it. I just left it and added a disclaimer.

Anyway, I may ask ccb-admin to delete it and shut down this thread too. Or at least appoint a moderator to control me in the future. lol.

=TB=

P.S. I thought your "don't chump me" post was one of the best things you ever wrote..... and you deleted it. Oy-Vey!
You second guessed yourself. Do you ever do that when your down on a shot? Ahhhhhhhhh.

Harold Acosta
11-14-2002, 07:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> C'mon with this...you gotta be a MIT grad to move around in here now...yuck!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif <hr /></blockquote>

[b]Voodoo, you still don't like it? It much easier now, truly! You have all the instruments readily available without having to go to the FAQ to learn how to post colors, gremlins, etc. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just give it a try while replying to a post. It's more fun now! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just my honest opinion!

[b]<font color="blue">Billiard is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

Chris Cass
11-14-2002, 08:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>
P.S. I thought your "don't chump me" post was one of the best things you ever wrote..... and you deleted it. Oy-Vey!
You second guessed yourself. Do you ever do that when your down on a shot? Ahhhhhhhhh. <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Tom,

I deleted it myself for a few reasons. One, I don't like being that way. Another, lifes too short to let anyone make you feel that way. Sure, I was insulted and I grew up in neiborhoods that things of that nature was common. I was in 3rd grade when walking home from school in Chicago, was put up against a wall and was shot with hook nails by several youths everyday. Had my head cracked open with bottles and capped in the leg once too. The last white family in that area. So, I know prejudice from the other end.

This is one reason why I understand better where, others might not. I also judge my opinion on the individual not by color. I don't take much crap from anyone.

I'm not or ever claimed I was educated. We had 7 children and me the oldest. I was forced to quit school to support my family. I still went back and earned my G.E.D. then, after a late start in the Army returned after an honorable discharge went back to school to receive my A.A.S. in electronics. I believe in education. I believe everyone should try to further their education through out their life.

I just can't see why some people get their kicks out of belittling others. I've worked with these types all my life and they're no better than me or you Tom. That's a side of me I don't enjoy seeing.

BTW, if you thought that was the best thing I ever wrote then, I need serious help. hahahaha

Now, if we're talking friends like Kato and Voodoo along with the many I've made here including yourself well, that's different. All of the ribs I give Kato or anyone else is all in gest. It's the serious person that enjoys insulting someone that bothers me. I guess I shouldn't have let him get to me.

If I ever do second guess any of my shots? I'll stand up and regroup. LOL Your alright Tom. Ok, I don't know of any faults you have in your game. Not like we'll play anytime soon.hahahaa

Regards,

C.C.

stickman
11-15-2002, 01:04 AM
I hope you adjust Voodoo, I would really miss your posts. Heck, if I can figure it out, anybody can. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Voodoo Daddy
11-15-2002, 01:08 AM
I got it Stick...had my I.T. person at work give me a 40 hour class on puter stuff. Tell the truth, I still have trouble but I'll get through it, HAHAHAHAHAHA!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif