PDA

View Full Version : CCB CHANGES

Ralph S.
11-12-2002, 10:08 AM
I was still getting used to the last round of changes and when I got home from work this morning to fire up the puter and come here, this is what I seen. I know the CCB is making these changes for the best, but it keeps getting tougher for a blue-collar--computer illiterate such as myself to make heads or tails out of how to work my way around with all these bells and whistles. I really wish one still had the option to use the old webb style. That I really miss. Oh well, geuss I'll just suffer in silence.

Ralph S.>still trying to be a high-tech redneck!!

Kato
11-12-2002, 11:45 AM
Ralph, just try to do something new every day, it't no big deal. I'm certainly not what someone will call computer literate but I'm trying. Do not be shocked /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gifangry /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gifembarrassed /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gifdepressed /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.giflaugh about it brother /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gifit's cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato

Rod
11-12-2002, 12:00 PM
Ralph, blue collar? Well I don't even have a collar, they cost extra.LOL Like kato said, just roll along with the punches. Heck if you can deal with pool, learning a few new buttons or knobs should be easy for ya. Just remember to take the simple route for posts/position. ha ha ha /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Ralph...If you're talking about the old style back in the era before the intro of the smiley faces, etc...then you aren't alone, I'm just like ya. Lots of veteran posters either left or diminished their envolvement, and then the board eventually became "poisoned" with junk from every direction. It was very rare that a quarrel lasted for a few days on the old format, and we simply did not have uglyness back then like it's been here in the recent past(mainly since the format change IMO.)

Progress...somehow it seems like going backwards to me...sid