PDA

View Full Version : TV-Fresh Prince of Bel Air gets hustled

Wally_in_Cincy
11-12-2002, 01:02 PM
For the first time in my life I watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Typical story:

Will sneaks out to pool hall.

Will gets hustled and shoots $300 air barrel.

Will's Uncle Phil goes to pool hall and hustles the hustler for 9 Franklins.

Uncle Phil says "Yeah I've been in a pool hall before and I know what goes on there. That's why I didn't want you to go there." /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

The "hustler" was played by J.D. Hall. The one shot they showed him taking looked like he had a decent stroke. The rest of his shots showed hands only. Anybody know any black semi-pros in L.A. who might have done the shots?

Will Smith did all his own shots. Didn't look half bad.

TomBrooklyn
11-13-2002, 09:54 AM
Was that the show where the hustlers were two pretty young women? I saw one like that a while ago but I forget if it was Bel-Air or some other sitcom.
=TB=

Wally_in_Cincy
11-13-2002, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Was that the show where the hustlers were two pretty young women? I saw one like that a while ago but I forget if it was Bel-Air or some other sitcom.
=TB= <hr /></blockquote>

No. The hustler was a heavyset black guy. Will was encouraged to play him by a attractive young lady though. She was part of the hustle.

DEADSTOKE32
11-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Some people just don't learn . A women moves better then man... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

TomBrooklyn
11-13-2002, 08:22 PM
I just remembered the one I was thinking about. It was a TV Sitcom about some high school. Two students are supposed to take money that was raised for a school function to the bank. One of them gets the idea to parlay the money at the local soda shop where there is a pool table. He does well until he gets hustled by these two pretty girls. Then their teacher, a black guy, goes down there dressed in traditional African garb acting like a goofy tourist and hustles the money back from the girls. I think it was that show where the black teacher is a music instructor.

LOL, everyone loves to watch a hustle.

=TB=

stickman
11-13-2002, 08:34 PM
I don't know who might have done the shots, but I remember seeing that episode. It must have been a rerun, because I saw it a long time ago. I enjoyed watching it at the time.

TomBrooklyn
12-10-2002, 12:55 AM
THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT, a movie, was on cable channel TBS tonight featuring Micheal Douglas as the President and Martin Sheen as the Chief Of Staff. There are a couple of scenes in which they play pool in the White House on an antique table with leather pockets that looks like a 5'x 10'. The President shot pretty well but I think it was mostly done with cutaways. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cueless Joey
12-10-2002, 12:57 AM
That was a nice Ginacue he used too. EXPENSIVE as hell now.