PDA

View Full Version : will i get noticed at Valley Forge?

03-07-2002, 11:43 AM
I will be playing in the junior amateur tourny this year at valley forge. iwas wanderin what were my chances of getting "noticed" by a company or a "scout" as their called in other sports. Of course all this would only be if i do good, sure but i guess my ambitions are high thats all. thanks guys.
john bastian in pa

Doctor_D
03-07-2002, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon:

Since the Valley Forge / Super Billiards Expo is the premier event on the East Coast, anything is possible. Just keep your head down, follow through and kick some serious butt.

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Dr. D. will be noticed at Valley Forge. LMAO. Rich R.

CarolNYC
03-08-2002, 06:03 AM
Win it and you bet your ### you'll get noticed! Good luck!
Carol

03-10-2002, 01:02 AM
hey carol i was just wandering what you will be doing down valley forge. like the guys said i should keep my head down and play smart. i'd like to meet some of these "veterans"(lol) on ccb....well any way thanks for your time.

John bastian in PA

CarolNYC
03-10-2002, 02:59 AM
Hi John,
I will be working for Dawn and Allen, not sure of my schedule- the last time I played the amateur event99', and the first time ever playing 9-ball-I placed 3rd(64 field-single elimination, I also entered the open at that time-won my first match against a gentlemen, but then my matches conflicted, so I had to give up an event,I chose the open and stuck with the women!:)!-I have not played bar tables since-so, I'll just keep my 3rd place,ha ha ha-what I will be doing when not working, is probably videoing some pro events and sweating your match! ha ha ha-and many others-and of course, SHOPPING_ I wish you the best of luck-we'll see eachother-Ill be there from Weds on! Travel safely -stay down-take one shot at a time and just say "Im going to win this one!"
Good luck!
Carol`will give you inspiration if you need it!

03-10-2002, 09:54 PM
wow!you guys are great here on ccb. Its almost as if we all have our own little community on here. thenks for the advice carol. and by the way im gonna need all the insiration i can

john bastian in pa

CarolNYC
03-11-2002, 05:14 AM
Hey John,
Your already inspired by entering this event, but you can bet your ###, I'll be there to root you on!
Stay down! One ball at a time-zone the crowd out,okay!There bar tables, so you dont have to hit HARD-nice and easy wins the race /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif!
Carol

CarolNYC
03-11-2002, 05:19 AM
John,
If you find the time, please private message me, I'd like to just give you a tip on physical preparation,okay?
Carol

03-11-2002, 02:20 PM
yeah sure i'll private messaage you but how do i do that. need all the tips i can get! thanks carol.

john bastian in pa