PDA

View Full Version : Sell The Stealth Or Change The Tip?

Sid_Vicious
11-12-2002, 05:18 PM
As many already know I bought a Stealth jumper a little while ago and went through some pains making it perform like a Lucasi jumper I own, eventually equipping the Stealth with a phenolic tip. There was a marked improvement in the jumps, but still the Lucasi just runs circles around the Stealth, never seeming to bunt off in costly ways like the Stealth seems to surprise me with at some of the worst times. Question: "Would you consider chasing down the exact tip that the Lucasi uses and installing it on this Stealth in hopes of making a super premium jumper out of it? Or would you cut your losses and sell the Stealth/phenolic combo?" I can justify having two jumpers since I keep a cue case at my work, so it ain't like I would be redundant in keeping two. It intrigues me to ponder what the exact same tip from the Lucasi on the Stealth would create, and yet there'll be probably $25(installed) invested further in the Stealth to find out.

Thanks,
Sid

11-13-2002, 04:58 PM
Oh, purveyor of evil and demon of nastiness, sheep in wolves clothing who sought the unattainable flesh; and who to this day in your putrid spite cast dispersions on she that gave you not what you undeservedly sought: now your twisted hatred, reflected in the mirror of your skull, haunts you in the form of petty mental turmoil.

Stay with me here, wails Lucifer; and as long as you do his bidding you will be bound to his side.

Harold Acosta
11-13-2002, 11:06 PM
My friend, sell the Stealth, buy another Lucasi.

[b]<font color="blue">Billiard is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-14-2002, 08:28 AM
You know it really does make sense, cuz the supplier of that tip wants twenty and then there's the install cost of that big honker. Heck, I've gotten half way to getting another whole cue when you count up the bucks. I'd still like to know what that tip would do on the Lucasi but I think I'll follow your advice. Thx sid

SPetty
11-14-2002, 12:31 PM
Sid,

What Harold meant to say was "Sell the Stealth to SPetty for $20." It's still good advice.