PDA

View Full Version : To Bluewolf

Popcorn
11-15-2002, 11:14 AM
(Quote Bluewolf)
----"I dont know if i am all that valuable, still being a beginner. But I have found that I can post on the non-pool forum how i did in league last night, or about some kool shot I made, which would be a simple shot for most people here. And of course, Rackumup can tell as many jokes as he wants over there.

I find myself reluctant to post here about new stuff I have learned, since many here are way above my head in pool and I don't want to waste anybody's time reading something they already know.

I am being honest and sincere. This is not sarcastic, cynical or sour grapes or anything. I just know that most people here are way out of my league.

bw

"the strength of the wolf is in the pack,
the strength of the pack is in the wolf" "------

From what I have seen, this board does not really have a pecking order. It is obvious some players do know a little more then others, but that is to be expected. My experience has been, the better the player the nicer they are and most willing to help another player. Don't feel the need to premise all your posts with, "I know I don't know anything but." I don't think it is necessary.
I copied this over from the Missing players thread in the other forum, as I don't think it is pool related. I like the way the board is set up now and don't want to be the one to begin messing it up.

TomBrooklyn
11-15-2002, 12:01 PM
I agree, but just don't directly address anyone who is in the Inner Circle. And definitely not the Inner-Inner Circle.

You may not even know about the Inner-Inner circle yet. These things are revealed to one when they are ready. Don't try to go in there yet. One must be ready before one enters. There is no way to explain how to prepare for that, however, you will know when you are ready. There will be unmistakable signs. I can tell you no more. I have said too much already. =TB=

stickman
11-15-2002, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I agree, but just don't directly address anyone who is in the Inner Circle. And definitely not the Inner-Inner Circle.

You may not even know about the Inner-Inner circle yet. These things are revealed to one when they are ready. Don't try to go in there yet. One must be ready before one enters. There is no way to explain how to prepare for that, however, you will know when you are ready. There will be unmistakable signs. I can tell you no more. I have said too much already. =TB= <hr /></blockquote>

And if you do accidently address someone in the Inner-Inner Circle, delete it as quick as possible. J/K /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-15-2002, 01:52 PM
Jeez Tom, while don't you give him the keys to Lorri's car? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato

rackmup
11-15-2002, 01:53 PM
Could someone please reveal the names of the CCB Members of the "Inner-Inner Circle", the "Inner Circle", just the "Circle" and those who might be of the group "Outside the Circle" as well as those "Looking at the Circle", those who are "Too Far Away to See the Circle" and the remaining group of posters who are "In Search of the Circle".

Additionally, what are the membership fees and any subsequent monthly dues for the various "Circles", when do they meet, and how does one find out which "Circle" they might already belong to?

Regards,

Ken (running in circles but not sure of which circle I might be running with /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif)

Chris Cass
11-15-2002, 09:49 PM
Hi Ken,

Your finally coming around. The question is, Where does the circle begin? I can tell you and don't have to worry about being kicked out.

The circle begins with 2 people. 2 ccbers meet and form the circle. Going to tourneys and running into other ccbers, is the beginning of a bigger circle revolving around another circle created in Va. Now, the big circle formed in Vegas was the first big circle. The next in Texas where the nicknames are formulated is the circle within the circle till one converses with an ankle bitter from Fla. where the circle then becomes part of the Va. contingent.

Now being that the Fla. section has met with the NY segment as well as the corn belt circle. You've formed the big daddy of circles. Kinda like walking into a corn field. You never really know the way out.

These circles form with one commonality, Scott Lee. He's behind it all as he travels in and out of these various circles. So, his nickname will be "Master Link." I know it's hard to understand but just ask Nick, my Dawg he'll tell ya all about it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh, forgot to add the Estonia chapter. Next formation is in L-Ville at the Derby. Pretty soon it will be global and Kentucky will soon rule for a mth.

Regards,

C.C.

Kato
11-15-2002, 10:24 PM
Thanks for finally explaining that to me. I've been confused the whole time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato

bluewolf
11-16-2002, 12:07 AM
chris,

thanks for explaining this in such a delightful way. i don't know anything about any inner circle, except that it has been mentioned.

i like having friends and like many of the people here, but am not a member of any circle, nor will i ever be. my friends are renegades like me, but we stick together through thick and thin.

blu

rackmup
11-16-2002, 01:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bw:</font><hr>my friends are renegades like me, but we stick together through thick and thin.<hr /></blockquote>

I hate to tell you this, but you are in a circle!

Regards,

Ken (the square peg trying to fit in a round circle)

bluewolf
11-16-2002, 01:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bw:</font><hr>my friends are renegades like me, but we stick together through thick and thin.<hr /></blockquote>

I hate to tell you this, but you are in a circle!

Regards,

Ken (the square peg trying to fit in a round circle) <hr /></blockquote>

bummers. i take great pride in being a renegade. when i die i want to be remembered for my impudense ...just kidding..

blu.

TomBrooklyn
04-15-2003, 02:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>i am not a member of any circle, nor will i ever be.<hr /></blockquote>Do you think it's bad to include oneself in a circle of friends or a group of like mind?

nAz
04-15-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm better and no SARS just a terrible sleeping pattern /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif How are you feeling?

I figured you play golf, what is your best round?
Golf is something that I got into a few years ago but stopped and just when I felt like I was getting better at it. my best was 99 on an 18 hole course.

Oh I played Snooker against some guy who came in 6th in the local Snooker tourney and I beat him 3 out of 5 frames /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif he could not believe that it was only the 3rd time I ever played someone, I hope it is not a fluke. I can't wait to play again its too bad most players won play with me since they show up with a opponent and play a set amount of frames then they leave oh well :\

Well I'm heading out the temp is 77 degrees gotta shoot some basketball, I'm so out of shape right now /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Win your next tournament for me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

later Naz

04-15-2003, 03:45 PM

TomBrooklyn
04-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Haha. One hour man.

The reasons I brought this back up is that it has recently come to my attention that Witches, Warlocks, and Pagans and the like may be getting discriminated against and I was concerned about that. It seems that these folks sometimes gather in small groups they call circles. Hence, my renewed interest in the concept. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif