PDA

View Full Version : Just call me Charlie the Tuna

stickman
11-15-2002, 10:31 PM
Now you younger folks won't know Charlie the Tuna, but he has good taste. Tonight I saw the Moscow Ballet in a live performance of the Great Russian Nutcracker. You probably wouldn't have seen me there, if my darling 7 year old daughter wasn't in it. They recruit local children involved in dance for some fill in parts. My daughter was an Angel. Now she's a sweet girl, but not often an angel. LOL

Karatemom
11-16-2002, 12:18 AM
What a great experience! One she'll, and I bet you'll, never forget.

Heide ~ knows a proud dad when she hears one

PQQLK9
11-16-2002, 11:49 AM
Hey Sticks...I know that Charlie Tuna fellow (he also tastes good too /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ).Congratulations to your daughter from another proud dad and grand dad.

Chris Cass
11-16-2002, 01:01 PM
She's got to get a hug from me. Just when you hug her tell her it's from another daddy that loves kids. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~kids are cool....till they ask for money all night. LOL

TomBrooklyn
11-16-2002, 01:15 PM
Aside from the undoubtedly outstanding performance from your daughter, how did you like the show? -T

stickman
11-16-2002, 02:19 PM
The show was okay, but given a choice, I'd rather be playing pool. (at least if my daughter weren't involved) Now the kids, they were adorable, especially the real little ones. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Then, of course, there was the outstanding performance by my daughter. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif