PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Karatemom
11-16-2002, 03:31 PM
I've given it alot of thought, and decided that I can't just sit and stew about it. I want to thank everyone who posted to Chris' post about Commonality Among Poolplayers. With everything that is going on in the world today, and how it affects everyone's lives, it's very comforting to know that there is a small group of people who stick together through thick and thin. I am very proud to be part of that group. You will never realize exactly what you mean to Chris, and me.

Warm fuzzies,

Heide

stickman
11-16-2002, 03:47 PM
It's been my pleasure to get to know the two of you, even if only through the internet. And some day, somewhere, I'll get the chance to meet you both, and maybe knock a few balls around. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
11-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Gettin' all mushy and chit...geez!!! Just a phone call away, remember that!!

9 Ball Girl
11-16-2002, 05:49 PM
Warm fuzzies? Is that a Mid-West thing? LOL I get warm and fuzzy here in the Big Apple too. Chris' post did just that to me. Well, I can't wait to meet you guys! Probably in Vegas next year.

Wendy<---hoping the Casses bring the Cutie Patootie too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
11-16-2002, 09:51 PM
Actually, I remember "warm fuzzies" from elementary school. You got a warm fuzzy for being good, and a cold prickly for being bad. Funny how you remember stuff like that /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

We will most likely be in Vegas in 2003. I had the time of my life earlier this year meeting everyone and I know this time it'll be even better.

Heide

Karatemom
11-16-2002, 09:52 PM
I am the furthest thing from mushy, but you know how it is /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Heide

Karatemom
11-16-2002, 09:54 PM
Chris and I were talking tonite about how weird it is that we feel closer to the people on this board than we do the people at our local ph.

Yes, we will definitely meet one day, I'm sure of that.

Heide

eg8r
11-16-2002, 11:12 PM
I have to say, Chris' post came at a great time. I was a little down that day and he lifted my spirits. I also received a nice PM from rackmup. Although I have differences with some threads that come about, I still love the game of pool, and would still like to play everyone. Once in the PH the differences go by the wayside and we all have fun playing.

eg8r