PDA

View Full Version : Jump To Main Index?

9 Ball Girl
11-16-2002, 06:09 PM
CCBAdmin -

Is it possible to add Main Index in your Jump To portion at the bottom of the screen? Of course, I might've missed it if it's already down there.

Just a suggestion. And please, do keep up the good word! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
11-16-2002, 07:54 PM
Hi Wendy,

Maybe you've seen it, but just in case you haven't, there is a link to the Main Index at the top of every page.

Tom_In_Cincy
11-16-2002, 11:20 PM
In the "Jump to" box. there is a selection of *Cue Chalk Board*___

This should read "Main Index" because that's where it takes you when you select it..

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2002, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah I know it's up on top but when I'm in those long threads and am way down at the bottom reading the latest post, it kind of sucks to have to scroll all the way back to the top to click on Main Index. Maybe I'm just getting lazy in my old age! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2002, 10:32 AM
Hi Tom. I've clicked on that Cue Chalk Board selection but it doesn't take me anywhere, like a dead link I guess.

Ha! I've just tried it again for like the umpteenth time and wouldn't you know it worked this time? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ccboard_admin_back
11-18-2002, 07:34 AM
If you select "*Cue Chalk Board*___" which is the first option from the drop down box this should take you to the main index.