PDA

View Full Version : Hey Greg...how about a DCC update?

Voodoo Daddy
11-16-2002, 06:14 PM
Whats the player count so far? 49 'til Derby time...cant wait!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-17-2002, 02:22 AM
With entry fee sent, my heart soaring, my vision clear, my desire stated I'm waiting for the first World Champion.

Kato~~~DCC Jan 7, 9-ball starts Jan 8. Looking for Archer, Parica, Hall, Reyes, Strickland. Feel it, it's electric.

Greg/Diamond
11-18-2002, 10:54 PM
Voodoo Daddy,,,,,,,I just returned from Tulsa. Looks like a new site to me........ Anyway to answer you're question I asked Donna at the plant today and she told me there hadn't been a great increase from previous years in pre registration in the tournaments, so far. She added that there had been way more calls than normal. Chad (VP and who runs the company) said he's been getting over 50 emails a day and is too busy to answer everyone in a timely manner...... The main answer to your question may be from a call I got a couple weeks ago. The Executive West motel has already received over 583 room reservations as of two weeks ago. This is something definitely out of the ordinary!!!! I've also noticed that of the people already signed up we've got many more international players both men and women signed up. I guess if they are coming that far they are making sure they aren't shut out.......... I don't want to jinx myself or give any false predictions, but my gut feeling tells me this tournament may greatly exceed my expectations. I was very happy last year and curious about these new signs. Time will tell!........Greg/Diamond