PDA

View Full Version : visit to ny

bluewolf
11-17-2002, 02:09 PM
hey I heard a lot of ccbers are in ny. already got one offer of a place to stay if i can get there. it is only 4 hours from me. would love to meet people and see how good everybody is.

blu

nAz
11-17-2002, 02:38 PM
fran? hehe
drive up with eg8r you guys can stay at 9ball girl place

bluewolf
11-17-2002, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> fran? hehe
drive up with eg8r you guys can stay at 9ball girl place <hr /></blockquote>

i would love to stay with wendy. does eg8r want to hitch a ride??? where do you live??? where does egg8r live?

blu

eg8r
11-17-2002, 04:41 PM
I don't think it is going to be possible for me to go this time. I am in the frozen tundra of Fort Worth, TX (hey it is cold to me).

eg8r

bluewolf
11-17-2002, 04:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I don't think it is going to be possible for me to go this time. I am in the frozen tundra of Fort Worth, TX (hey it is cold to me).

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

aw shucks. no date set yet...

blu

SpiderMan
11-18-2002, 05:30 PM
BW,

How come you wolves didn't come out and play with Gayle in MD and the rest of us when I was up there a few weeks ago?

SpiderMan

bluewolf
11-18-2002, 07:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> BW,

How come you wolves didn't come out and play with Gayle in MD and the rest of us when I was up there a few weeks ago?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I really wanted to meet you guys and definately could learn something, but by the time I saw your post about going to md, you were headed back.

ww is a lot better than me, but i am still a beginner so most real good players dont want to play me. i am trying to learn a better break, but isnt it irritating when someone leaves that lump of balls in the middle of the table? one reason i like playing up, at least when they break, they bust up the balls.

sorry i missed you on your visit.

blu