PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

Karatemom
11-17-2002, 02:48 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to you!

We love all 48 years young of you!

Heide ~ had to get him back somehow /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
11-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Happy Birthday to Chris!!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bluewolf
11-17-2002, 03:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to you!

We love all 48 years young of you!

Heide ~ had to get him back somehow /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

happy birdies chris. i still got 2 on him heide and not letting that stop me. hoping one day to play some mean pool even if i dont understand about squirt. &lt;G&gt;

blu

nAz
11-17-2002, 04:01 PM
Happy BD!
http://animated-gifs.nit.at/Gifs/clowns_03.gif

eg8r
11-17-2002, 04:42 PM
Happy Birthday Chris. Do something special for yourself.

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2002, 05:43 PM
Happy Birthday Chris! And if you smile because of this pic, shucks, your eyesight ain't too shabby for someone who's near the half-a-century mark! Ha! Just kidding and may you have many more birthdays to come!

http://greatware.net/images/join_illus_vgirl_anim_soft.gif

Wendy~~feeling warm and fuzzy again /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
11-17-2002, 06:51 PM
Happy Birthday Chris. I quit having them at fifty, so in a couple more years, you'll catch me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TomBrooklyn
11-17-2002, 08:14 PM
Happy Birthday, Chris, hope you had a good one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Tom

P.S. It's my father's birthday also. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
11-17-2002, 08:16 PM
See what you started. HAHAHAHHA Thanks to everyone and Wendy, is that Jamie Lee Curtis? LOL nAz, now that beats the bunch. I would never expect that from you. Thanks.

Oh, it's great to have friends. BTW, I'm only 24. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I normally only celebrate my S.W.'s Birthday but I'm good with this. Just another day....30 more yrs and I'll catch up with Rod. hahahaha

Birthday Boy,

C.C.~~Voodoo, where are you? I'm telling MOM. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheesemouse
11-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Happy B/Day Chris,
Have a good one:
http://www.poddys.com/jokes/Cartoons/WhatYourDogDoesWhileYourAway.jpg

nAz
11-17-2002, 08:56 PM
CC why wouldnt you expect that from me???

Naz~~ kissing ass to get hands on CCs SW

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2002, 09:04 PM
How cute! That dog is screaming for a belly rub! wooshie wooshie wu wu. Ok, I'm not nuts (maybe) but that's what I used to say to my dog when I rubbed his belly.

Wendy~~misses her Labrador Retriever

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2002, 09:05 PM
Uh no Chris, that is not Jamie Lee Curtis. I don't know who she is except that you can download her and have her live on your desktop. You just have to make sure that she's well fed and tended too properly so that she can grow up to be a nice girl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
11-17-2002, 09:15 PM
Happy Birthday Chris..

Chris Cass
11-17-2002, 10:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> CC why wouldnt you expect that from me???

Naz~~ kissing ass to get hands on CCs SW <hr /></blockquote>

I blame this all on Nick.....See what he started? Christ my son has first dibs, once his hip is over the rail. hahahaha

Hang in there nAz, you'll get one.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
11-17-2002, 10:32 PM
Gonna shoot for a M. Bender
only 14 month wait /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
11-17-2002, 10:34 PM
No kidding Tom? WOW, that's something. I don't normally celebrate my birthday anymore. This one is very special to me. Not because of the age but realizing after Kato pointed out I have friends all over the country. Come to think of it, we all do here. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ in the process of beating my most formidable opponent. Playing strong.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
11-17-2002, 11:10 PM
nAz,

A Bender cue is a real good investment. I hear they hit great and extremely playable. It's no doubt a quality cue. Here's something from the "Hand of the Masters Portfolio." Hope you like it.

While pursuing a degree in wood and metal-working, for Bobby Johnson of Richmand, Kentucky. Although a hobby at the time, it was this hands-on work that peaked his interest and unveiled the mystery that intrigued him: cuemaking. With inspiration from the work of the late Gus Szamboti, Mike built his first cue in 1983 at Eastern Kentucky University. Mike's attention to detail is the same on each cue.

He uses a flat-faced joint that provides plenty of wood-to-wood connection. The end result is a cue with a medium-stiff hit that allows for for good cue-ball action. The forward balance also lends to the cues playability.

Much of the credit for the beauty of Bender Cues goes to Mike's wife, Tracy Dunham. Aside from doing 95% of the artistic designs, Tracy also makes inlay pieces and does scrimshaw and engraving. Tracy's work was a factor in Bender Cues placing as the finalist in the "Design Composition" and winning the "Best Execution" categories at the 2nd American Cuemakers Association show in Baltimore, Maryland in 1993.

Mike appreciates the works of Bill Shick and Ernie Gutierrez. His favorite game is straight pool. He and Tracy love living in Alaska, where he also enjoys wild game hunting and fishing.

I think they covered just about everything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
11-17-2002, 11:15 PM
In his best Johnny Maestro voice;
"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Oh I love you so. 16 candles, makes a lovely light but not as bright as your eyes tonight"

Happy B-day old man...many more for sure!!

nAz
11-17-2002, 11:17 PM
Cool article. i played with my friends Bender he got last month, he had Mike put on a preditor shaft. first one he has evr done like that. anyway
it hit fantastic... its no longer a cue but an instrument lol

will see if i can get one made in one years time, thinking something simple like Purple heart fore arm and birds eye maple points. might be too simple for mike to want to build.

Chris Cass
11-17-2002, 11:42 PM
nAz,

If your really interested I know a guy that's known Mike for yrs and lived out there. I'm sure he can hook you up faster and maybe even a break on the cost. Just say the word.

C.C.

nAz
11-18-2002, 12:00 AM
Thanks i may just take you up on that... lets see how kind the rest of the year will be to me financial /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
11-18-2002, 05:01 AM
Oh,Oh,Oh,
Happy.Happy Birthday Baby..........singing!
Carol

Rich R.
11-18-2002, 05:36 AM
Happy birthday Chris. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I hope this is not too late, or am I early for next year.

Chris Cass
11-19-2002, 02:26 AM
Hi Rich,

Your not to late. I was just listening to Carol singing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~thanks /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
11-21-2002, 09:05 AM
A Big Happy Birthday to you Chris! Forty eight huh? The bad news is I'll be fifty eight in February, the good news is I still feel like a kid, accept after keeping my grand daughter for the weekend! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris Cass
11-21-2002, 09:57 PM
Aw Gayle,

Your still young. I would like to see 58. LOL I hear your still a prize. Thanks for the wishes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Gayle's partner in crime. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif