PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cass-My best JUMPSHOT in Rockville!

CarolNYC
11-17-2002, 06:05 PM
START(
%AN7O5%BL7P8%C^0J8%De3V6%EZ0X2%Fq4P1%GI7V1%Hj3E3%I h9M0%JK6M5
%KJ5P7%LJ5N2%MK6Q4%NJ5R0%OJ5M0%Pn0N1%WN2G5%XY7I9
)END............Dearest Chris,
At Rockville this wekend,I was playing a match-had to jump the nine ball aiming for three in pocket-it went in like it had eyes-I looked at Rich R. and Cathy and held up my jump cue and said"THANKYOU CHRIS CASS!" They'll tell you-proceeded to run table and win match!
Carol~loves her jumping mantra!Thank-you!

nAz
11-17-2002, 06:18 PM
NICE!! http://animated-gifs.nit.at/Gifs/smily_68.gif

How did you finish out the Tourny?

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2002, 06:21 PM
You go girl!!!! Tap, tap, tap!

bluewolf
11-17-2002, 06:25 PM
GOSH!!! I did not even know there was a match here. Oh well, too busy getting over the flu anyway.

Would have liked to watch the action anyway.

blu

Vagabond
11-17-2002, 06:55 PM
Howdy Carol,
I missed that shot.
I was on my way to Rockville for the CAT tour but I could not stomach the rain and stopped in Richmond, hit some balls and went back to North Carolina.May be nother time.cheers
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
11-17-2002, 09:00 PM
Ahh Carol,

I think it's about time you take some credit for yourself. I love it when a plan comes togather. Your a sweety and pounce like the coolest kitty on the CAT. Tour. Purrr

It's all you Carol, it's all you....

My best,

C.C.~~positive thinking gets, positive results. Carol proves it.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
11-18-2002, 04:23 AM
It was YOUR guidance my FRIEND,
That gives me the positive!The funny thing is, when I said "Thank you Chris Cass" holding up my arms ,my opponent probably thought I was crazy,ha ha ha ha
Your the BEST!
"Love it when a plan comes together" cause we're the "A" TEAM!:)
love,
Carol

CarolNYC
11-18-2002, 04:25 AM
Hey Naz,
This was an important one-us top ten guns were in the running for something important-I took 9th-arrrrgghhhh! You wouldnt have believed the games that I just "donated"-no more donation!
Carol:)

CarolNYC
11-18-2002, 04:27 AM
Right back atcha Girl!
Carol~wondering how the perfume is doing!:):):):)

CarolNYC
11-18-2002, 04:30 AM
AHHHHHH,My mystery Vagabond,
Im happy you turned around for the rain-it was terrible and I am glad you arrived where you did safely-we will see eachother again,Im sure!
You take take very good care of yourself!
Carol~thinks she knows who vagabond is!:):):)

CarolNYC
11-18-2002, 04:38 AM
Thank-you ladies and gentlemen,
You guys are my good luck charms and Mike M,its ALWAYS A pleasure and it was nice to meet your friend Wes!
Until next time!
Carol~wishing you all well!

bluewolf
11-18-2002, 04:57 AM
I havent tried to jump yet. we ordered the steath from scott but it hasnt gotten here yet, so no way I can come close to the superb jump shot in rockville by a certain woman player, but i do have a mini brag.

This is the best shot i have ever made in my short pool career. i was knocking in balls before i went to bed and this was the last shot on the table.

ob on short rail,1/2 diamond from side pocket. cb ou in middle, a ball over from ob, so almost straight in front of ob. that ob was a straight shot into the corner, so i cut it just right and hit it real hard and zipped it into the corner.

after that i remembered that ww had told me that was an impossible shot when i asked before and he said he only gets that shot one out of 100 times, so now, after practicing my medium cut shots, i have this neat hard shot to practice on.

maybe there was a little luck in that i saw it just right and was able to get the speed on the ball, but it has to be repeatable so cant wait to get back on the table to practice all my stuff but especially this one and the other hard one i told you about yesterday that had the tremendous throw.

feeling good here. almost over the flu and broncial pneumonia i had to heading to work. thanks to all you super ccbers here who have been so patient and encouraging to me as i climb the beginner ranks

blu

Rich R.
11-18-2002, 05:04 AM
As one of the witnesses, named in this case, I have to testify to the fact that Carol's statement is 100% true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Carol played great is several matches.
I won't rain on her parade by mentioning the important match that she gave away. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Oops, I think I just did.
Win or lose, it is always fun to see Carol and the other ladies of CAT. I only wish my wife and I didn't have to leave before the end. Does any one know who won? Sueyen and Jennifer were in the finals when we left. Sueyen was ahead, 6-5, but she was on the one loss side and had to beat Jennifer twice to win, a true double elimination.

9 Ball Girl
11-18-2002, 09:59 AM
http://azbilliards.com/2000storya.cfm?storynum=551

Hey Rich. I was watching Mika and Earl yesterday on ESPN when right behind Earl in the audience I see Cathy! I was like Hey, I know her!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Tell her I said Hi!

MikeM
11-18-2002, 10:11 AM
The pleasure was indeed mine. I wish I could have gotten there earlier to see your jump shot. I also wish I was going to FLA with you to see the "dynamic duo". That is going to be a party! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MM...Go easy on the Kona and that "other stuff" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Rich R.
11-18-2002, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> http://azbilliards.com/2000storya.cfm?storynum=551

Hey Rich. I was watching Mika and Earl yesterday on ESPN when right behind Earl in the audience I see Cathy! I was like Hey, I know her!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Tell her I said Hi! <hr /></blockquote>
I will tell her Wendy. Look a little closer, there are other familar faces in that crowd. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WesK
11-18-2002, 03:38 PM
The pleasure was all mine.

wes

CarolNYC
11-19-2002, 03:01 AM
Wea,
And mine as well-you are a true gentlemen!
I wish you all the best and will tell you about our"Miami" trip!:)
Carol~very anxious-stay well!