PDA

View Full Version : Target Pool - a beginner's perspective

Karatemom
11-18-2002, 05:07 PM
As you all know, I'm nowhere as good as C.C. at this game, but am trying my hardest to get there. For my birthday this year, he bought me "Target Pool". I have since been through it twice and WOW what a difference.

It seems to pinpoint a lot of frequent shots that come in a game. It also gives you the determination to "beat the pro's" score, which I have yet to accomplish. It also has some advanced shots to work on.

This is an incredible game if you can get your hands on one. I understand they've been out of print for some time. Chris came across this one by luck.

I noticed in the tournament in Burlington, IA that I didn't even have to think about a few shots that I would normally have sat and thought about for a minute. Because this game has a lot to do with repetition, it was drilled in my head what kind of english to use and how hard to hit it.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone.

Just a few thoughts,

Heide

SpiderMan
11-18-2002, 05:48 PM
Heide,

I also have the target pool game. I think it offers two very valuable things:

1. Repetition of situations that come up over and over

2. A way to measure improvement by keeping score

If you like target pool, you might also want to consider learning Fargo. Fargo differs in that the situations vary from rack to rack, but it's still a skills test and you still keep score. Actually, a really good workout might be a round of target pool to warm up on familiar shots, then a few racks of Fargo warmup, then one game (10 racks) of Fargo for score. The whole thing would take a couple of hours, more or less, depending on how deliberate you are.

I've got a nice Fargo scoresheet in excel format, if you're interested.

SpiderMan

Karatemom
11-18-2002, 11:45 PM
Thanks Marty. I've heard of Fargo, but never played it. I don't have excel loaded on my computer, but I bet there's a website out there that's got the rules and score sheet. Thanks for the info.

Heide ~ just one more thing to add to my "to do" list

Rod
11-19-2002, 12:52 AM
Heide, It is a good game to play especially if you play it against another IMO. It really gives you a reference to angle, amount of ball hit, english and amount of force. There are as I recall many shots that come up in a game situation. Like you said you had the basic concept of what to do and executed. Other than speed of stroke, the amount of ball hit has everything to do with c/b speed and direction. It's a good game. As Spidey mentioned Fargo is good to play. It combines elements of 14-1 and rotation. Go over to www.playpool.com (http://www.playpool.com) for the game rules. You can use a scratch pad to keep score. I guarantee it will help you game and c/b control not to mention strategty.

bigbro6060
11-19-2002, 01:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Heide,

I also have the target pool game. I think it offers two very valuable things:

1. Repetition of situations that come up over and over

2. A way to measure improvement by keeping score

If you like target pool, you might also want to consider learning Fargo. Fargo differs in that the situations vary from rack to rack, but it's still a skills test and you still keep score. Actually, a really good workout might be a round of target pool to warm up on familiar shots, then a few racks of Fargo warmup, then one game (10 racks) of Fargo for score. The whole thing would take a couple of hours, more or less, depending on how deliberate you are.

I've got a nice Fargo scoresheet in excel format, if you're interested.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Spiderman, i would be interested in the Fargo spreadsheet too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

can u pls email to

bigbro6060@yahoo.com.au

Rod
11-19-2002, 02:46 AM
bigbro, I sent you one. Check mail.

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 04:18 AM
Hawley's Billiard Supply shows the game but the website says it discontinued. http://www.billiardstore.com/supplies/otherAcc/m903.htm

Could a decent target for target pool be made from a big sheet of paper? How is the game played?

Here's a video about playing it. Anybody got this? Comments?

http://www.poolvideo.com/pv202.htm

11-19-2002, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> As you all know, I'm nowhere as good as C.C. at this game, but am trying my hardest to get there. For my birthday this year, he bought me "Target Pool". I have since been through it twice and WOW what a difference.

It seems to pinpoint a lot of frequent shots that come in a game. It also gives you the determination to "beat the pro's" score, which I have yet to accomplish. It also has some advanced shots to work on.

This is an incredible game if you can get your hands on one. I understand they've been out of print for some time. Chris came across this one by luck.

I noticed in the tournament in Burlington, IA that I didn't even have to think about a few shots that I would normally have sat and thought about for a minute. Because this game has a lot to do with repetition, it was drilled in my head what kind of english to use and how hard to hit it.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone.

Just a few thoughts,

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

I've never played it, but I wish I could find it.. I can't find it anywhere. Hopefully I'll get lucky sometime..

Another good practice game, besides strait pool, fargo, and target pool is Bowlillards. Since I love bowling, and I love the feeling of getting a strike, it's a fun game that involves breaking clusters, and playing with key balls alot. Look up the rules and try it, it's fun.

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 07:48 AM
I used to bowl quite a bit. Loved it, and still do but don't get to do it too often.

I looked up bowlliards and it does sound good. It sure makes it easier to understand if you've bowled before and know how to score /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Thanks,

Heide

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 07:56 AM
Yes, the target could be made from a large sheet of paper. The target in the game, however, is made of very thin felt like material. It rolls fine on the felt, but sometimes when the ball is hit very softly, it has a little trouble getting on the target.

That video goes along with the manual but I'm sure that you could follow along without it. They say it's an hour long, I don't know how they manage that. It took me an hour just to get through 2 courses! Guess that's why I'm not a pro /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif, yet.

Heide

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 07:58 AM
Between Fargo and bowlliards and Target Pool and QSkill, I should be kept busy for a while! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm printing out all the rules later today and will work on everything as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Heide

Sid_Vicious
11-19-2002, 08:30 AM
One addition(if it's already been said I apologize) is the actual game of billiards, preferably 3-C. You have to find a billiard table which I find damn hard to do, but you should venture into that game especially after you get your feel for the speed control of target pool. You'll really appreciate the progression of 3-C and the thinking for travel patterns, plus the standard T-pool patterns are there also but enhanced a bit. Just a thought. I have to admit that I didn't take to target pool well, the urge to break into a run just kept nagging at me, plus my shooting friends sure didn't care for it...sid~~~own two copies of T-pool, one a signed copy

Btw, I never played 1-rail billiards but it might be ideal for a t-pool transition. You're only hitting one ball and a rail as I understand the game in my mind...sv

SpiderMan
11-19-2002, 08:49 AM

SpiderMan
11-19-2002, 08:57 AM
Playpool.com has a fargo link. No good score sheet, though.

SpiderMan

stickman
11-19-2002, 09:06 AM
Rules
Except when clearly contradicted by these additional rules, the BCA General Rules of Pocket Billiards apply.
1. TYPE OF GAME: FARGO is a game that consists of 10 innings (or frames). The player's game score is the total of the scores for these 10 innings. In each inning, the player scores points until he either misses or succeeds in shooting all 15 balls. Fargo is a challenging game, with aspects of both straight pool and rotation, and is suitable for both beginner and expert players.
2. PLAYERS: Any number of players can compete.
3. BALLS USED: A standard set of balls, 1-15, plus the cue ball.
4. THE RACK: A standard triangle rack is used. The balls are racked at the beginning of each inning for each player. The player may choose to rack his own balls and to place balls in the rack in any order that he believes is to his advantage.
5. OBJECT OF THE GAME: To score more total points than the opponent(s) in a predetermined number of innings (300 points is the maximum in a 10 inning game).
6. SCORING: Each inning consists of a "random phase" and a "rotation phase". In the beginning of each inning the player places a coin on the table rail with the heads up (or some other conspicuous marking device may be used, such as a piece of paper with "random" written on one side and "rotation" on the other). Balls are then pocketed in any order (i.e. in "random" order) and they count one point each. At any time during the inning, including before the first ball is pocketed, the player may choose to turn the coin over. This designates the beginning of the rotation phase. After the coin flip, the lowest numbered ball on the table must be contacted first (i.e. the balls are shot in "rotation"). Any legally pocketed balls after the coin flip count two points each. There is only a single coin flip each inning.
7. OPENING BREAK: At the start of each inning the player breaks from behind the headstring and has a free break (no special balls to cushion or other requirements once the break stroke commences, and there is no penalty for scratches or jumped balls). Any balls pocketed on the break shot or jumped off the table are spotted, and the player begins by taking ball in hand anywhere on the table.
8. RULES OF PLAY:
8.1. Fargo is a call shot game. The player must designate the ball and call a pocket for each shot. He need not indicate kisses, caroms, combinations, or cushions (all of which are allowed). A legally pocketed ball entitles the shooter to continue at the table until he fails to pocket legally a called ball, or until he has pocketed all of the balls.
8.2. The player is entitled to any additional balls that are pocketed on a shot, as long as he pockets legally his called ball; the additional balls count the same as the called ball.
8.3. Initial playing order is determined by lag, or if several opponents are playing, by lot. Shooting order for subsequent innings is determined by the scoring results of the preceding innings - the player with the highest score shooting first. If several opponents are playing, all of the players shoot in order of their partial scores, with the higher players going first. In the event of a tied score the playing order is the same as for the previous inning. When playing on separate tables, or in separate locations as in an internet competition, the player order is determined by the Tournament Director as appropriate and practical for the situation; this includes the option of playing the entire 10 innings and reporting the scores to the Tournament Director at the end of the game.
9. PENALTY FOR FOULS: There is no point penalty for fouls; the player's inning ends and any balls pocketed on the foul stroke do not count. After the coin flip (i.e. during the rotation phase), contacting first an object ball other than the lowest numbered ball (a bad hit) is a foul

FARGO FAQ
1) Do I have to call my shots?
Yes, see rule 8.1. The ball and the pocket must be designated, the other details are irrelevant, just as in Equal Offense or 14.1. Shots must be called in both the random and the rotation phases.
2) What if I scratch on the break?
See rule 7. There is no penalty for a scratch on the break, or for jumped balls.
3) If an extra ball slops in during the rotation phase, does it count as two points?
Yes, see rules 6 and 8.2. Balls pocketed legally before the coin flip (during the random phase) count one point each, balls pocketed after the coin flip (the rotation phase) count two points each.
4) After I turn over the coin and take a shot in the rotation phase, may I change my mind and flip it back to the random phase?
No, see rule 6. After the coin is flipped, you are committed to the rotation phase for the rest of that inning.
5)If I shoot in 14 balls in the random phase, may I flip the coin to get two points for the last ball?
Yes.
6) Are combinations OK in the rotation phase?
Yes, combinations and caroms are allowed in the rotation phase. The requirement is the same as in 9-ball, namely that you hit the lowest numbered ball first, with the addition that the ball must be designated and its pocket must be called.
7) What are some good strategies?
This depends on the player's skill level. A beginner (say someone who typically scores less than 100 should simply try to pocket all the balls he can randomly; if he gets to a point where he knows a cluster is going to stop the run, or if he runs down to the last two or three balls, only then should he consider flipping the coin. An intermediate player (100 to 200 points) should clear out all the clusters and trouble balls during the random phase, and play as many balls as possible at the end of the run in rotation. An advanced player (over 200 points should break out only the most difficult clusters during the random phase, and he will be able to break out the remaining clusters during the rotation phase; with a lucky break and a good spread of the balls, he may be able to play the entire 15 balls in rotation.
8) How do I rack the balls to make the rotation phase as easy as possible?
In general, the corner balls roll the farthest, balls along the sides and the rear of the rack tend to stay together, and the three balls in the middle usually don't roll very far. On the break shot, you want a good spread of the balls to minimize the number of clusters, but not so much scatter that the nearby balls are widely separated. Experiment with both ball position in the rack and various break shots to see what works best for you.

Fargo Rating

Rating Scores
Pro above 220
AA 160-220
A 130-160
B 100-130
C 60-100
D below 60

rackmup
11-19-2002, 11:30 AM
http://www.poolvideo.com/pv202.htm

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards,

Ken

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 01:35 PM
Hi Sid. I have never played 3 cushion. There is only one billiard table in the area, and unfortunately, I don't get over to it much. I can understand how it would definitely help my game, as kicks and banks are probably my weakest "link" right now.

Heide

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the rules, Marty. Fargo sounds like a combination of 9 ball and QSkill, both of which I practice and play.

You guys are here to keep me busy, aren't you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,

Heide

SPetty
11-19-2002, 01:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Fargo sounds like a combination of 9 ball and QSkill, both of which I practice and play. <hr /></blockquote>Hi Heide,

You've got Steve's Black Belt Billiards book, don't you? Have you checked out his 9-ball Q-skill game? What did you think? You can find it on-line, along with a score sheet, here: http://members.aol.com/blkbeltbilliards/qskill9.html

Has anyone else tried that game? What did you think? I kinda like it because I score higher than I think I should /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif. It seems a little easier, but still quite an exercise, with only nine balls than with 15 like Fargo or Q-Skill.

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 02:16 PM
Yep, I've got the book, the first printed, signed-by-the- author book to be exact. Also have the one with the rewrite of the acknowledgements, too.

I have to admit that I have not tried the 9 Ball QSkill that he's got in there. It was confusing to me to begin with and never really got into it to be honest. Since starting BCA leagues, I've been concentrating on a rack of 15 and not 9, which explains why I have done so lousy in the Monday night 9 ball tourneys /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

With all of the different suggestions given here, it is obvious that I'm never going to get to all of them in the time that I'd like. But I can guarantee that I will get to all of them eventually.

There are quite a few pages in Steve's book that have helped me immensely, especially the one on bank shots, pg 72. I have made my way through the purple belt, but got stuck there.

Heide

11-20-2002, 06:05 PM
I would like a copy of the Fargo score card in Excel if possible.

Thanks,

Dakota
needavtwin@yahoo.com

SpiderMan
11-21-2002, 12:49 PM

L.S. Dennis
01-03-2003, 12:24 AM
Good Choice, I've always said that if one had the dicipline to do nothting else but to practice Taget Pool and Johnny Holiday's little book entitled "Position Play for Hi- Runs"

your pool game would improve unbeleivably fast. It's something like practicing scales while learning a musical instrument. Kind of boring when you're doing it but wow does it work!!!

Fred Agnir
01-03-2003, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> As you all know, I'm nowhere as good as C.C. at this game, but am trying my hardest to get there. For my birthday this year, he bought me "Target Pool". I have since been through it twice and WOW what a difference.

<hr /></blockquote>
All this talk of Target Pool makes me want to go out and buy it ...

Fred &lt;~~~ eBay, Buy-it-now, done

SPetty
01-03-2003, 09:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> All this talk of Target Pool makes me want to go out and buy it ...

Fred &lt;~~~ eBay, Buy-it-now, done<hr /></blockquote>Oh Fred,

I did that the first time this thread came around! hahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif But, I haven't played it yet - still trying to work through ten games of Q-Skill. (I have learned, though, that it's hard to recover from those (-1) rack scores...)

In re-reading this thread, I find it interesting that a score of 600-900 in Q-Skill is called "advanced", but the same score in Fargo is called "C".

Sid_Vicious
01-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Is the Holiday book by any chance really titled Continuous Hi-Runs? I've searched and found only this book. Thanks...sid

TomBrooklyn
01-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Thatís a good idea. I tried to find the game but I always forget about eBay. I don't even care about the target that much as one could be made pretty easily. I just want to know the rules.

Also, Iím wondering if a trapezoidal target would be more realistic to the type of position that one usually tries to get than a bullís-eye type.
-TB

Jon from MN
01-03-2003, 09:34 AM
I recomend it to all of my students. have had it since it came out excellent product. imo its bettrer than any vidio or book Ive read Jon from mn

cheesemouse
01-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Spetty,
[ QUOTE ]
still trying to work through ten games of Q-Skill. (I have learned, though, that it's hard to recover from those (-1) rack scores...)

<hr /></blockquote>

Haaaaaahaaaaaa.......I don't think any pool player has ever completed the Q-skills......I can't even get thru 10 racks w/o a melt down...one of those -1 in about the sixth rack sends me into psychosis with major derangements happening.....LMAO..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LC3
01-03-2003, 04:04 PM
A friend lent his Target Pool to me a couple weeks ago, and he also showed me how to play bowliards. I'm enjoying both and learning a lot. I can't understand how something as beneficial as Target Pool could drop in sales to the point of being discontinued. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

01-03-2003, 05:54 PM
I've never even heard of target pool, can someone give me a briefing on what exactly it is? Is it still available?
Thanks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
01-03-2003, 06:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>

I did that the first time this thread came around! hahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif But, I haven't played it yet - still trying to work through ten games of Q-Skill. (I have learned, though, that it's hard to recover from those (-1) rack scores...)

In re-reading this thread, I find it interesting that a score of 600-900 in Q-Skill is called "advanced", but the same score in Fargo is called "C". <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty,
I think 6 to 9 hundred in Q skill is slightly advanced, is it not? I don't have the home page handy. Q skill has a possibility of 2000 points. Fargo has a possibility of 3000 points. That is of course for 10 sets of 10 racks. For a good score in Fargo rotation starts much earlier than the last 5 balls in qskill. Um yes blow a first ball or two and it hurts. Thats ok though just count the score and move on. In time you get through all 10 racks with say a 6 or more as a low score. That is improvement. As you know either game won't let you relax. I go into those warmed up an try my best on every shot. It is in the present, shot by shot that wins games or a good score.

Try that target pool for a couple of weeks or more. Then go back to qskill or fargo and see what happens. You know, mix it up a little. Your a scrapper ain't cha? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

01-09-2003, 02:27 PM
FYI, I just picked up a slightly used Target Pool set on eBay. Paid $24.50 plus shipping. Book and targets in great shape, unused scorepad, original box, the whole shebang.

Those of you hunting down this elusive set should keep checking eBay, I'm sure another will turn up.

David

TomBrooklyn
01-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Ah, so your dmorris. Did you notice who was bidding against you? I didn't recognize your name or I wouldn't have run the price up on you, although there was another chap who threw in a bid towards the end anyway. Tom

01-10-2003, 01:06 PM
LOL! That's okay, you can just send me a check for the difference. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yep, that was me. I didn't even pay attention to the bidder list, but I just went back and saw you! Pretty active, weren't ya?

No problem on the price -- I was willing to spend $30 or so on it anyway, since it's so hard to find now.

David

TomBrooklyn
01-11-2003, 11:01 AM
I understand the game comes with four sets of table marking numbers. What are these used for? Are all four sets necessary?

Karatemom
01-11-2003, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I understand the game comes with four sets of table marking numbers. What are these used for? Are all four sets necessary? <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Tom. The four sets of marking numbers are used to number the diamonds. So if he says to place the cb at 2,6, you know the exact spot where it should go. I usually just go by the diagram and can figure out where he's got it placed, but the advanced players, like Chris, know just by repetition what diamonds are what numbers.

Heide

TomBrooklyn
01-15-2003, 07:57 PM
Ok, thanks. I got the game now at eBay. -T

Ross
01-16-2003, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Ah, so your dmorris. Did you notice who was bidding against you? I didn't recognize your name or I wouldn't have run the price up on you, although there was another chap who threw in a bid towards the end anyway. Tom <hr /></blockquote>
And I was the only other bidder (Superskydog)! Fortunately for you dmorris, I am cheap! LOL
So, Tom, how did you get Target Pool? I still want a copy. And is there a way to have e-bay notify you when an item becomes available? I thought there was, but I couldn't find any info on it just now.

TomBrooklyn
01-16-2003, 11:36 AM
Hi,
I just went back to eBay and there were a couple more for auction. One was slightly used and one was actually new in the box. I bid on both but at first but then backed off of the used one and wound up winning the new one for $20.50 (+ $5.00 S&amp;H). I paid for it with PayPal yesterday so hopefully I'll have it in another week or so.

It seems to pop up on eBay pretty often so I would just go back and check every few days. There may be a way for them to notify you when an certain item comes up for sale, but if so, I don't know how to request that. Good luck. Tom

TomBrooklyn
01-17-2003, 12:08 AM
Son of a gun. I just realized I won both auctions for Target Pool. I only want one, so does anyone want the other? I got it for $14.63 (+$5.00 S&amp;H). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1987833234

If anyone wants it right now I can probably arrange for you to pay for it directly to the seller and have him send it to you direct.

PM me.

01-17-2003, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Son of a gun. I just realized I won both auctions for Target Pool. I only want one, so does anyone want the other? I got it for $14.63 (+$5.00 S&amp;H). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1987833234

If anyone wants it right now I can probably arrange for you to pay for it directly to the seller and have him send it to you direct.

PM me. <hr /></blockquote>That'a pretty good deal, Tom. The one I won the other week for $10 more arrived and is in pretty good condition, but it reeks of cigarrette smoke (for that authentic poolhall atmosphere!) and I don't think it has the "universial ruler" mentioned in that listing. Unless it's buried in the book somewhere. I haven't tried to set it up and use it yet -- kinda hesitant to transfer that smelly odor onto my new Simonis. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So unless someone who doesn't already have one wants to buy it, I might pick it up. I have a buddy who smokes and is about to buy his own table, so I could probably offload the smelliest one to him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
01-17-2003, 12:50 PM
My extra Target Pool game has found a new home. I can't reveal the purchaser, but I can say they are an up and coming player with tremendous potential. Thank you.

TomBrooklyn
01-22-2003, 06:06 AM
I got mine in the mail yesterday Heide. I brought it to the pool hall last night and after league I set it up and within minutes I had six people on my table trying shots, woofing, and making bets.

I think it's going to be a great game for learning shape. It gives some structure to working on shape rather than just trying this or that now and then, and a way to track your progress by keeping score. It looks like it will be fun to play games with other people for score too. One guy from last night said he's signing up on eBay right away to get one for himself. It starts off real easy, but the level of difficulty towards the back of the book looks like it would be challenging to a pretty good player. I'll be happy to start right from the beginning. =TB

TomBrooklyn
01-22-2003, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dmorris68:</font><hr>I don't think it has the "universial ruler" mentioned in that listing. <hr /></blockquote>Hi DM, I just started with it and eyeballed the position rather than use the ruler, but I had so many guys playing at the same time there was no time to mess with it. Lol. You could make your own ruler. Get some light cardboard and mark the distance between two diamonds and then lay out divisions for 1/2, 1/4 etc. on it. I think it might be good to use to try and replicate the shots real close to just like Kim D. has them. =TB

9 Ball Girl
01-22-2003, 10:42 AM
You see that Tom? Those guys you had playing Target Pool with you last night are the ones that you thought would've given you the "What the hell is that?" look. I promise I'll play with you next time, as long as I'm not keeping score like I did last night for our league. I have to admit that in between peeks from our league table to where you were, it looked fun and addicting!

Wendy~~will be touting her Black Belt Billiards in a couple of days /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

01-22-2003, 11:59 AM
I've got both Target Pool AND Black Belt Billiards, and haven't had a chance to put either to good use yet! Pitiful, pitiful...

I can't wait to get (or make) the time away from potting balls to drill with this stuff. I think it will help my game immensely.

David