PDA

View Full Version : Road trip 2 NY

DEADSTOKE32
11-18-2002, 09:19 PM
Hello to all NYC players I'm coming up for Turkey Day. And i'm looking 2 play . I need some new info on the NYC pool run.. I'll play 1 hole -9 ball 14.1 anything ...golf 2 ...just looking 2 play ... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks and I still LOve NewYork...........

CarolNYC
11-19-2002, 03:05 AM
Hey there,
Thanksgiving is a tough one-many will be with their families,but you have the Golden Cue in Queens,Hall of Fame in Brooklyn,Corner and Amsterdam in Manhatten(Amsterdam East*West) and Chelsea biliards and also Sang Lees place at Carom billiards-hope it helps-safe travels!
Carol:)

Eric.
11-19-2002, 09:54 AM
Actually, Chelsea closed. It's now called Slate-an upscale hang out with no action. Don't forget Spin City on 52nd in Queens and Broadway Billiards in Manhattan!

Eric >Happy T-day

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 11:46 AM
The bi-weekly Try-To-Beat-Gerda-Hofstatter-and-Jean-Balukas Tournament that would normally go off at 7:30 on November 28 at HOF in Brooklyn was cancelled for Thanksgiving. The next one will be on December 12th.
=TB=

9 Ball Girl
11-19-2002, 02:21 PM
Hi Deadstroke. If you'd like, we can hook up on Friday night after Thanksgiving Day and shoot some over at one of my other haunts, Park Slope Billiards. Maybe I can get TomBrooklyn and Naz to show up too.

CarolNYC
11-20-2002, 05:34 AM
Thanks Eric,
Just shows"Do I play in NY?",ha ha ha ha!
Happy Turkey day to you,too!
Take care-"Get your motor running,Head out on the HIGHWAY"
Carol

SteveFromNY
11-20-2002, 07:44 AM
come to corner billiards on 11th st and 4th ave near webster hall.