PDA

View Full Version : Do you want me to leave?

Patrick
11-19-2002, 08:44 AM
Obviously your level of understanding is not high enough for you to understand that I am trying to help you, and I also do it for free to be nice. You just harass and laugh at my posts and don't take them seriously. Then you try to find something that I wrote wrong so that you can keep arguing and harassing me, but I have always proven I was right, then you don't even give an apology of the harassment that you made.

You have no idea how stupid every post sounds here, reading them is a punishment too. This is why my soulmate Malcolm left, he can't stand to read the posts.
If you have seen Forrest Gump movie, the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. You have no idea how stupid everyone sounds like to me. It is like comparing normal humans to apes, THINK about it.

Patrick

Eric.
11-19-2002, 08:54 AM
HAhahaAHAHAHahaHa

Eric >OMG!

Kato
11-19-2002, 08:58 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gifYou're right Patrick, we don't understand you. You're intellegence is far to vast. We don't understand aliens, we are sorry. I wish to extend the olive branch of peace.

Kato

nAz
11-19-2002, 09:15 AM
http://animated-gifs.nit.at/Gifs/horror_32.gif

NO dont go!!

Voodoo Daddy
11-19-2002, 10:28 AM
My friends Kato and Eric would be devastated if you go and Naz, well he wont be able to make great monster heads move their lips on screen...but if your askin someone to tell you to leave, I'll tell you; "LEAVE"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Your the kid people picked last for sports, the kid that missed his prom. You do nothing but praise yourself with empty accomplishments...freak of all freaks. I'm brutal I know...so what. Dont try to match up with me Patrick, your in a battle of wits unarmed.

CarolNYC
11-19-2002, 10:39 AM
"Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what your gonna get!"
Carol

rackmup
11-19-2002, 10:45 AM
Bo donk, freeden es conk long dink et al mira soup. Ink clank dos mas hermanos eden gork i opey do wah diddy.

Patrick, oupus do stank in de poopums heil der sausage.

Is doop not a dork analglands?

Sdrager,

Nek (if Patrick is a REAL alien, he'll know what this means)

Rich R.
11-19-2002, 10:52 AM
Please feel free to take all of your wisdom to another planet in a galaxy far, far away.

Chris Cass
11-19-2002, 11:01 AM
Hi Ken,

Heck, I can even read that stuff. Ya called him a Sausage. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 11:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>The gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans.<hr /></blockquote>I don't understand much about the different dimensions.

- Was Forrest Gump on a different dimension than most humans?
- How many dimensions are there?
- Can they all exist at the same time?
- Can they all exist in the same place?
- How many people live in each dimension?
- Can a person in a particular dimension recognize someone else who is also on that dimension?
- What dimension are Vampire Slayers on? Do they cross over to the vampire's dimension, or do they wait for the vampires to come to their dimension?
=TB /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris Cass
11-19-2002, 11:16 AM
Hey Patrick,

Don't take anything anyone says seriously. You need to get some self esteem here. Nobody, picks on you. They mess with you because of your portrayl of the, "I think I'm all that." Don't sweat it though. I never listen to a word you say. Besides, where are we gonna get another alien?

Ok, we'll swap you for Malcolm. In any event, we're holding you responsible for a replacement.

C.C.

cheesemouse
11-19-2002, 11:16 AM
<font color="red">Don't leave Patty boy!!! </font color> I'm just starting to understand you. I can't wait to get to Sweden so you and I can do some Tequila shooters and then shot some stick...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-19-2002, 11:30 AM
Chris, you may just be the coolest, hillbilly, corn boy in the universe!!!!!!! Maybe even Patrick's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. <hr /></blockquote>Forrest Gump excelled at whatever he got into. He was the best at ping-pong and long distance running.

I noticed a similar intensity of focus between him and The Waterboy, who was the best football player ever, and Happy Gilmore who was the best golf player ever, or at least the longest driver. (He is the same guy, but his story is divided into two different movies.)

Is the man in the Waterboy and Happy Gilmore movies on the same dimension as Forrest Gump?

=TB
(Hope I didn't ask too many questions at once; as I hope you don't skip over anything.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pass
11-19-2002, 11:43 AM
No way, don't leave, every good forum needs a bad guy. I don't think you or your advice is stupid, but you are definitely an ass, which is entertaining.

You're right that it is stupid to play in tournaments if it is only for the money (unless you are a top player, but even then the top players don't make much considering the amount of skill they have). I can understand what you're saying about not having to practice even though I don't agree with you. Knowing what needs to be done and having a practiced stroke should theoretically be enough, but its too difficult for most people, even pros, to know exactly which type of stroke to apply to each shot without practicing the shots. Are you saying that you are better than the pros? If so, then playing in tournaments would be worth your time as you would at least make enough money to cover your expenses.

Anyway, whatever...i'm just bored.

Well, hell, while i'm here lets see if you can fix the problem i've been having. When I hit the cueball hard such as in a break, I inadvertently put just a bit of right hand english on it. I know its difficult to give advice without seeing my stroke, but do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong or do you know what I need to do to find out what i'm doing wrong?

Patrick
11-19-2002, 11:43 AM
There are 12 dimensions. Negativity can't exist in the 5th dimension and above. So evil can only exist in the 3rd and 4th dimensions.
People don't live in dimensions, they are all part of the same energy, when you go down to a lower dimension, you remove a part of that dimension. I am from the 9th dimension, Jesus was that aswell, everyone is the same there.
I have made articles about this, read here: http://vp3.0catch.com/teraarticles.htm#13

Patrick

Patrick
11-19-2002, 11:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. <hr /></blockquote>Forrest Gump excelled at whatever he got into. He was the best at ping-pong and long distance running.

I noticed a similar intensity of focus between him and The Waterboy, who was the best football player ever, and Happy Gilmore who was the best golf player ever, or at least the longest driver. (He is the same guy, but his story is divided into two different movies.)

Is the man in the Waterboy and Happy Gilmore movies on the same dimension as Forrest Gump?

=TB
(Hope I didn't ask too many questions at once; as I hope you don't skip over anything.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>They are made up stories. It is unlikely that they will be that good without being smart, unless they are pretending they are stupid.

Patrick

Patrick
11-19-2002, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pass:</font><hr>

Well, hell, while i'm here lets see if you can fix the problem i've been having. When I hit the cueball hard such as in a break, I inadvertently put just a bit of right hand english on it. I know its difficult to give advice without seeing my stroke, but do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong or do you know what I need to do to find out what i'm doing wrong?

<hr /></blockquote>Are you left of right handed?

Patrick
11-19-2002, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pass:</font><hr> Are you saying that you are better than the pros? If so, then playing in tournaments would be worth your time as you would at least make enough money to cover your expenses.

<hr /></blockquote>Yes. Why would I need to play in tournaments if I know I will win? It is a waste of time, I already know what will happen and what my odds are, and there is way too much luck in 9-ball.
I don't care about showing my skill to others, they will not understand anyway. Have you played pool infront of beginners and made a perfect safety, then they say you are bad when you missed? This is like me vs pros.

Patrick

nAz
11-19-2002, 12:03 PM
ROTFLMAO

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 12:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>It is unlikely that they will be that good without being smart, unless they are pretending they are stupid.<hr /></blockquote> The Waterboy was smarter than Forrest Gump. He figured out on his own how to purify water and optimize it to prevent dehydration in highly active humans. Forrest Gump didn't know anything unless someone showed him first. But imagine if the Army had set him to playing pool?

Forrest Gump had very little emotion. The Waterboy had very strong emotions.

=TB=

P.S. I read about the dimensions on your website, but it didn't specifically address witches, vampires, vampire slayers, intentional interdimensional parapsychological communication with former humans etc.

stickman
11-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Patrick, I would hate to see you leave. I find your posts entertaining. You are seldom offensive, with rare exception, and given your higher intellegence, you have to know that many of your posts are likely to be viewed as outrageous. I think you also realize that these outrageous posts will cause pretty strong reaction from many, and you enjoy this. Heck, I enjoy it too. I think it's pretty funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
11-19-2002, 12:08 PM
I can't believe I just read all of the those articles. My brain is completely fried.

Kato

MikeM
11-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Please stay. You are the lone voice of reason among the screaming hordes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SPetty
11-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Seems to me that this is the kind of post that should be over in the "Non Pool Related" place.

rackmup
11-19-2002, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>I am from the 9th dimension, Jesus was that aswell, everyone is the same there.<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote from Patrick's Bio:</font><hr>Occupation Best pool player ever lived, bodybuilder, Jesus, Creator of Patrick's virtual pool school. Member of Tera IQ society. http://vp3.0catch.com/tera.htm <hr /></blockquote>

I really don't care if you stay or leave. This board is available for everyone to use as they see fit but I am greatly offended by your references to Jesus Christ.

You, my friend, are not the Son of God. While you are considered one of His children, as we all are, you are NOT the Lord Almighty.

Post to this forum about anything you wish. Tout yourself as the "greatest ever" in your video pool endeavors. Pretend to be anyone you want to "trick-or-treat" as, but please...refrain from calling yourself Jesus. You are not my God, my Savior, my Redeemer nor that of anyone else, except perhaps to yourself.

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
11-19-2002, 12:29 PM
Hi SPetty,

Not when your talking to an 8ball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry Patrick, just us lower life forms spurting some low blows.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

Chris Cass
11-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Keep it up Kato, and I may buy the house next to yours. Did I mention I have my own stash of kernals?

C.C.~~Kato's edging Nick in the battle for the S.W. trailing is nAz. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick
11-19-2002, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>I am from the 9th dimension, Jesus was that aswell, everyone is the same there.<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote from Patrick's Bio:</font><hr>Occupation Best pool player ever lived, bodybuilder, Jesus, Creator of Patrick's virtual pool school. Member of Tera IQ society. http://vp3.0catch.com/tera.htm <hr /></blockquote>

I really don't care if you stay or leave. This board is available for everyone to use as they see fit but I am greatly offended by your references to Jesus Christ.

You, my friend, are not the Son of God. While you are considered one of His children, as we all are, you are NOT the Lord Almighty.

Post to this forum about anything you wish. Tout yourself as the "greatest ever" in your video pool endeavors. Pretend to be anyone you want to "trick-or-treat" as, but please...refrain from calling yourself Jesus. You are not my God, my Savior, my Redeemer nor that of anyone else, except perhaps to yourself.

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>Everyone are God and Jesus, I am just a bigger part of it than anyone else. Read my articles.

Patrick

rackmup
11-19-2002, 12:40 PM
You see Patrick, this is why you catch so much grief. Your "articles" (read as inane ramblings), your "pool school" and "lessons" (read as without value or merit) and your beliefs that you are "above the rest of us" (read as absolutely foolish) are the reasons I would not miss your posts.

If they were to be framed in the context of humor, as I attempt to do, then they might be enjoyable to some. In their current context however, they are simply viewed as something from the odd mind of someone living at home, secured in his bedroom, with little or no goals in life other than to feed his own hungry ego.

Have a good, fantasy-filled day my friend.

Regards,

Ken

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 12:45 PM
I am sorry you feel offended, however I cannot help how you feel.

I believe Patrick is God. And I am not Judas.

=TB

rackmup
11-19-2002, 12:48 PM
Tom,

Take your meds. You're acting foolish again.

Regards,

Ken

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 01:10 PM
Ha, (as a professional pool player I know would say)

Simple resortation to defamation and insult. Not much there to support your dogmatic critisism of others spiritual beliefs.

=TB

rackmup
11-19-2002, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ha, Simple resorting to defamation and insult. Not much there to support your dogmatic critisism of others spiritual beliefs.
=TB<hr /></blockquote>

Seriously Tom, Patrick wasn't discussing his "spiritual beliefs" but rather, telling us that he is the one we should believe in.

Do you really think for one minute, Patrick is your Lord and Creator? If the answer is "yes", well...I guess all I can do is pray for the two of you.

Regards,

Ken (done with this non-pool related topic)

Wally_in_Cincy
11-19-2002, 01:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I am sorry you feel offended, however I cannot help how you feel. I believe Patrick is God. I am no Judas. =TB <hr /></blockquote>

If he is really Jesus, just think how much that autographed card is gonna be worth /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ludba
11-19-2002, 01:32 PM
Do they have Jesus trading cards? Just think what his stats would be like....

dave
11-19-2002, 01:40 PM
Naw, you don't need to leave. Over the years you've become sort of entertainng in a wierd and stupid way. I just wish someone had the key so we could lock you back up in the attic when company comes over.

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Well Wally, it's true that card could make me the richest man who ever lived.

However, like most collectors of fine art and objects, the pleasure I experience in owning the Number 1 card has far more to do with it's artistic quality and historical tradition than the monetary value it has.

=TB

MikeM
11-19-2002, 01:48 PM
Chris,

Did I mention that the keychain on my case has a picture of the most handsome and intelligent man alive? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MM...shocked that I'm not even on the list /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Eric.
11-19-2002, 01:52 PM
Now I hope you don't misinterpret my responses as trying to chase you away.
I wanted to let you know that you fill my days with a chuckle when things may not be going great.

I also wanted to let you know that I e-mail your stuff to a few(45) co-workers/buddies and you are the BIGGEST hit on Wall Street since Tech stocks!

Eric &gt;Thanks!

SpiderMan
11-19-2002, 01:55 PM
You have learned quite a bit since you've been reading here, it's obvious from watching your posts evolve over the past few years, and no one has tried to charge you for it. And I don't think folks would dwell so much on your errors if you weren't so insistent that you didn't commit them. Stick around, keep learning, make friends.

SpiderMan

Vicki
11-19-2002, 02:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. <hr /></blockquote>Forrest Gump excelled at whatever he got into. He was the best at ping-pong and long distance running.

=TB
(Hope I didn't ask too many questions at once; as I hope you don't skip over anything.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Patrick reminds me of the characters in movies like The Silence of the Lambs. Patrick is, of course, the serial killer who is positively out of touch and certifiable. In this day and age, with the world going to hell in a hand basket, I would hardly be shocked to hear of him going into the tournament room at the DCC with a machine gun and killing as many people as he can. He'll likely say that Jesus was his accomplice and that we just couldn't see him blowing people up because we are too inferior to see into the 9th dimension. It's my personal opinion that the FBI should be warned! Pool players may be in imminent danger!

This guy is clearly psycho and I recommend that we stop feeding his appetite for negative attention. He's a lunatic.

Vicki

TonyM
11-19-2002, 02:03 PM
Is that a rhetorical question?

Lol!

Tony
-finds Patrick amusing, but often annoying....

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 02:09 PM
Patrick, stay if you like, leave if you like. You must make up your own mind. I ask questions of my CCB friends in order to gain more knowledge or help me through a situation that I am unsure about. If you already know the answers, then why ask the questions?

JAT,

Heide ~ has seen The Matrix a dozen times and Patrick's article concerning Humans Are A Disease sounds awfully familiar /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cheesemouse
11-19-2002, 02:17 PM
I thought there was a job opening in the Jesus department, you know, the second coming. Who knows maybe Ratrick got the gig........and we are lucky enough to be his disciples. I'm hegging my bet...stick around God.......I always knew God played this game.

Patrick
11-19-2002, 02:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vicki:</font><hr>
I would hardly be shocked to hear of him going into the tournament room at the DCC with a machine gun and killing as many people as he can<hr /></blockquote>It is only vehicles.

pass
11-19-2002, 02:31 PM
I'm right handed. You guys are lucky I'm here keeping this pool related so SPetty doesn't make us all leave. hehe

By the way, i'm better than the pros too (they're a bunch of amateurs)

Patrick
11-19-2002, 02:32 PM
How far do you follow through?

Patrick
11-19-2002, 02:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Do you really think for one minute, Patrick is your Lord and Creator? If the answer is "yes", well...I guess all I can do is pray for the two of you.

Regards,

Ken (done with this non-pool related topic) <hr /></blockquote>I didn't create the system. God means everything there is, the whole system together. I am a part of the system, everyone are. The creator of the God system can't enter it, he can only program into it what he wants to happen there. And he programmed me to go from the 9th dimension to the 3rd to make peace to the earth. So I am the messenger of God.

Patrick

SPetty
11-19-2002, 02:55 PM
Information from http://home.vicnet.net.au/~asperger/

Some of you may not know that Patrick has Asperger's Syndrome, a pervasive developmental disorder which falls within the Autism Spectrum. The main features of this disorder become obvious during early childhood and remain constant throughout life, although adaptation and degree of actual disability vary. It is very rarely recognized before the age of three and is more common in males than females.

Some Common Features of Asperger's Syndrome Children:
- Excellent rote memory
- Absorb facts easily
- Generally perform well at maths and science
- Generally anxious and unable to cope with any form of criticism or imperfection
- Can be the victims of teasing in a school environment, which may cause them to withdraw into isolated activities
- Often appear clumsy and may have an unusual gait or stance
- Often seen as a bit odd and/or eccentric
- Often have the appearance of good language but may have limited language content and poor social understanding
- Generally attend ordinary primary and secondary school
- While children with Asperger's Syndrome have many of the features of the Syndrome in common, they may vary enormously in other ways

Difficulties are Observed in the Following Areas:

- Communication
The child usually speaks at the age expected. A full command of grammar is usually acquired. Content of speech may be abnormal, tending to be pedantic and often centring on one or two favourite topics. Sometimes a word or phrase is repeated over and over in a stereotyped fashion. Usually there is a comprehension deficit despite apparent superior verbal skills. Non-verbal communication, both expressive and receptive is often impaired.

-Social Interaction
There tends to be impairment in two-way social interaction due in the most part to an inability to understand social behaviour. A lack of empathy with others and little or no eye contact may be evident. The child appears to be stuck at the egocentric stage of social and emotional development and therefore these people perceive the world almost exclusively from their own point of view.

-Social Behaviour
Social Behaviour is often naive and peculiar. They tend to become intensely attached to particular possessions. They engage in repetitive activities and are resistant to change, coping best when life is predictable. They are rigid and prefer structure and may concentrate exclusively on matters in which they are interested. They may appear non compliant as they have difficulty taking direction and coping with negative feedback.

nAz
11-19-2002, 03:39 PM
OMG WHAT if he really is the Messiah!!!??? Im not ready to go, need to spam some more first!

Tom put in a good word for me will ya?

http://animated-gifs.nit.at/Gifs/monster_07.gif

Eric.
11-19-2002, 03:47 PM
Just wunderin.

Eric &gt;can be a mental midget too

Patrick
11-19-2002, 03:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> OMG WHAT if he really is the Messiah!!!??? Im not ready to go, need to spam some more first!

Tom put in a good word for me will ya?

http://animated-gifs.nit.at/Gifs/monster_07.gif
<hr /></blockquote>Why would I say I am someone I am not? That would be very evil and stupid.

Patrick

bluewolf
11-19-2002, 03:56 PM
I have known others who like you, see everyone as dumb. It is a reality that this world is make of various different people with different gifts. In order to be a part of any society, most of these extremely gifted people have leaned coping skills to get along with the other humans.

No, I do not want you to leave. I believe at the core of you is a decent, idealistic , very bright mind.

You add interest to this board because you are differnt. You are a special unique gift to this planet but to keep reminding people that they are not smart, what does that accomplish. Whether it is true or not, it is not a good way to make friends.

blu

11-19-2002, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Obviously your level of understanding is not high enough for you to understand that I am trying to help you, and I also do it for free to be nice. You just harass and laugh at my posts and don't take them seriously. Then you try to find something that I wrote wrong so that you can keep arguing and harassing me, but I have always proven I was right, then you don't even give an apology of the harassment that you made.

You have no idea how stupid every post sounds here, reading them is a punishment too. This is why my soulmate Malcolm left, he can't stand to read the posts.
If you have seen Forrest Gump movie, the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. You have no idea how stupid everyone sounds like to me. It is like comparing normal humans to apes, THINK about it.

Patrick <hr /></blockquote>

Well, your posts are torture also, but people read them and reply. Personally, I think you need to start the meds again.. we have places for people of your "intelligence" and it's called a "mental institution." Thats where all the people who have vast and uncanny knowledge of the universe seem to hang out.. maybe you should go visit and see if you like it?!?

Patrick
11-19-2002, 04:01 PM
I don't go to school.

Patrick

Patrick
11-19-2002, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Seattle-kid:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Obviously your level of understanding is not high enough for you to understand that I am trying to help you, and I also do it for free to be nice. You just harass and laugh at my posts and don't take them seriously. Then you try to find something that I wrote wrong so that you can keep arguing and harassing me, but I have always proven I was right, then you don't even give an apology of the harassment that you made.

Well, your posts are torture also, but people read them and reply. Personally, I think you need to start the meds again.. we have places for people of your "intelligence" and it's called a "mental institution." Thats where all the people who have vast and uncanny knowledge of the universe seem to hang out.. maybe you should go visit and see if you like it?!? <hr /></blockquote>I know what my future will be like, I will be a muscular Rainman in a mental hospital. And I don't like hospitals, I will probably have killed myself before I am 30 years, maybe a lot sooner. You can see into the future with knowledge and intelligence.

Patrick

nAz
11-19-2002, 04:07 PM
I know this is a bit off subject , but do you have a Girl friend? cause hehe you sound like you need to get laid! j/k

Patrick
11-19-2002, 05:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I know this is a bit off subject , but do you have a Girl friend? cause hehe you sound like you need to get laid! j/k <hr /></blockquote>It is very stupid to have girlfriends, they are just stupid vehicles. They are machines.

Patrick

Karatemom
11-19-2002, 06:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> It is very stupid to have girlfriends, they are just stupid vehicles. They are machines.

Watch it. I know a lot of people who are better people because of their spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend. How do I know this, you ask? Because I am a better person than I was before I met my husband.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it. People learn from their experiences. If you have not had the pleasure, and/or heartbreak, of this experience, then you have no knowledge of it, and have not learned a thing from it.

Heide ~ proud wife

HOWARD
11-19-2002, 06:53 PM
Patrick,
I usually do not bother with you, but I am making this exception. Because I believe you have started real blizzard of replies with "they are stupid vehicles"... "they are machines." Lots of luck -
HOWARD

TomBrooklyn
11-19-2002, 06:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vicki:</font><hr> Patrick reminds me of the characters in movies like The Silence of the Lambs. Patrick is the serial killer who is positively out of touch and certifiable. I would hardly be shocked to hear of him going into the tournament room at the DCC with a machine gun and killing as many people as he can. He'll likely say that Jesus was his accomplice and that we just couldn't see him blowing people up because we are too inferior to see into the 9th dimension. It's my personal opinion that the FBI should be warned! Pool players may be in imminent danger!

This guy is clearly psycho and I recommend that we stop feeding his appetite for negative attention. He's a lunatic.<hr /></blockquote>This is not the first occasion that I have recognized in you a penchant for considerable perceptiveness. In happens that I am the first person to note and document a concern somewhat similar to yours, albeit with some specific restrictions and precipitating conditions noted. It is not coincidental that I vigorously sought and was happily successful in causing a considerable shift in the way Patrick was percieved and treated. I wished to avoid the vicious wrath of God upon instigators and even worse, innocent bystanders.

On the other hand, your assessment might well be tempered by your historical preoccupation with death of the human vessel. From the very start of the time you have been posting on CCB, you have written of violent death and have on a couple of occasions expressed a wish for the violent firearm execution of another. So I submit your assessment should be judged in accordance with your own predilections.

=TB

MaineEAck
11-19-2002, 07:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I know this is a bit off subject , but do you have a Girl friend? cause hehe you sound like you need to get laid! j/k <hr /></blockquote>It is very stupid to have girlfriends, they are just stupid vehicles. They are machines.

I dunno, My Girlfriend would not be happy if you called her a stupid vehicle. And if she is, Shes a hot stupid vehicle and shes all mine!... Maybe you should try getting with a girl, it's may not make sense now, but you will understand soon!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
-Just had to defend the fact that girlfriends are good at times... Even tho I play pool 3 days a week now... BUT IT'S WORTH IT!

MaineEAck
11-19-2002, 08:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I am from the 9th dimension, Jesus was as well, everyone is the same there.<hr /></blockquote>Patrick, is it true that most cRap and Hip Hop music are the work of the devil? I think it is.
=TB= <hr /></blockquote>
I don&amp;#8217;t know why people feel the need to bash on rap and hip-hop, Music is changing, is the stuff I listen to. I like it, you don&amp;#8217;t. Don&amp;#8217;t you remember when Elvis first came out? (I don&amp;#8217;t, but anyway!) I heard he was kinda like a rebel, parents didn&amp;#8217;t want kids listening to it. That&amp;#8217;s how rap is, times are changing. Eminem is expressing himself through music, If you could listen to the words and understand what he si saying. I think you would appreciate it a lot more.

More pain inside of my brain than the eyes of a little girl
inside of a plane, aimed at the World Trade
Standin on Ronnie's grave, screamin at the sky
'til clouds gather it's Clyde Mathers and Bonnie Jade
And that's pretty much the gist of it
The parents are pissed but the kids love it
9 millimeter heater stashed in 2 seaters with meat cleavers
I don't blame you, I wouldn't let Hailie listen to me neither

OR
Now how the f$$$ did this metamorphosis happen?
From standin on corners and porches just rappin
to havin a fortune, no more kissin ass
But then these critics crucify you, journalists try to burn you
Fans turn on you, attorneys all want a turn at you
to get they hands on every dime you have
They want you to lose your mind every time you mad
So they can try to make you out to look like a loose cannon
Any dispute won't hesitate to produce handguns
That's why these prosecutors wanna convict me
Strictly just to get me off of these streets quickly
But all they kids be listenin to me religiously
So I'm signin CD's while police fingerprint me
They're for the judge's daughter but his grudge is against me
If I'm such a f$$$$$ menace this s### doesn't make sense B!
It's all political, if my music is literal
and I'm a criminal how the F### can I raise a little girl?
I couldn't; I wouldn't be fit to

I think is you read these, you see that his words are real, and that he has meaning. It's all in how you interpret it.
Well, I am tired, so maybe I am over reacting. Sorry if I am

Rod
11-19-2002, 08:05 PM
It is very stupid to have girlfriends, they are just stupid vehicles. They are machines.

Patrick

Say Pat, The women have been very nice to you for the most part. Now your calling them "stupid vehicles and machines".
Why would they or anyone want you to stay? Think about it.

rackmup
11-19-2002, 11:01 PM
Man! That dissertation had more $1.00 words than a Louis Farrakahn speech.

Patrick
11-20-2002, 01:42 AM
What I mean is that people take a girlfriend only for its machine, not for the person inside it. "It is not the vehicle or body that matters, it is the one who is controlling it."

Patrick

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 02:25 AM
Hi Mike,

So, your wanting in the race for the S.W. huh? If your talking about the joke I sent to Voodoo for the Open. That and 50 cents might get you a cup of coffee. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~has Army Itel. They say there's no such thing though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

smfsrca
11-20-2002, 02:53 AM
Patrick,
Your comments and exchanges with others have provided an entertaining diversion for many and would most certainly be remembered but probably not be missed.
I think the more siginficant question is "Do you want to leave?".

Patrick
11-20-2002, 05:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote smfsrca:</font><hr> Patrick,
Your comments and exchanges with others have provided an entertaining diversion for many and would most certainly be remembered but probably not be missed.
I think the more siginficant question is "Do you want to leave?".

<hr /></blockquote>Of course I want to leave the physical plane. I am only here to help make peace to the earth.

Patrick

Patrick
11-20-2002, 05:40 AM
You are right, they don't want to get reminded of the truth all the time.

Patrick

=k=
11-20-2002, 07:18 AM
you are the weakest link! good bye!

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> What I mean is that people take a girlfriend only for its machine, not for the person inside it. "It is not the vehicle or body that matters, it is the one who is controlling it."

HAHA, a, HAHA, You got in trou..ble......

C.C.~~goodie two shoes.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Chris, you may just be the coolest, hillbilly, corn boy in the universe!!!!!!! Maybe even Patrick's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Kato,

Ya know that gesture where you stick out your tongue and hold it there while you blow out your mouth? I just got my monitor soaked. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Oh, I get it. Find a date, pick on the Cassman. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I can't believe I just read all of the those articles. My brain is completely fried.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Don't sweat it brother, you didn't have much to work with anyway. HAHAHAHAHAHA

c.c.~~ROTFLAMO

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I know what my future will be like, I will be a muscular Rainman in a mental hospital. And I don't like hospitals, I will probably have killed myself before I am 30 years, maybe a lot sooner. You can see into the future with knowledge and intelligence.<hr /></blockquote>

Let me tell you something Mister. You don't know $hit from shinolla. Keep talking like this and I'll personally come down and kick your alien butt.

Life is precious and you can't predict the future. I've never heard anything so stupid in my life. Patrick, you never get me mad but talk like this will! This is truely disappointing, coming from you. Hell, I don't care if you call yourself the pope.

C.C.

Patrick
11-20-2002, 10:24 AM
If you drop something to the ground, you know it will break before it does, that is knowledge.

Patrick

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 10:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> If you drop something to the ground, you know it will break before it does, that is knowledge.

No, that is knowledge through experience. Some call it practice. Gotcha! Then, there's Fluke, Murphy's Law, and Buzzard Luck...

C.C.

rackmup
11-20-2002, 10:37 AM
I'm just curious...can you answer a direct question with an equally direct answer without all of the "9th Dimension-mumbo-jumbo"?

Is it your desire to refrain from posting here at the CCB? YES or NO.

I mean, come on Patrick...you asked the question and several have given you their answers. Pick a side to land on and get off the fence.

My vote: Stay. The entertainment value of your posts are too great for you to leave. A little "fantasy" is a good cure for the daily grind.

Regards,

Ken (not from the "9th Dimension" but I do have the "5th Dimension" on CD)

rackmup
11-20-2002, 10:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote "Our Favorite Martian":</font><hr>Obviously your level of understanding is not high enough for you to understand that I am trying to help you, and I also do it for free to be nice. You just harass and laugh at my posts and don't take them seriously. Then you try to find something that I wrote wrong so that you can keep arguing and harassing me, but I have always proven I was right, then you don't even give an apology of the harassment that you made.
If you have seen Forrest Gump movie, the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. You have no idea how stupid everyone sounds like to me. It is like comparing normal humans to apes, THINK about it. Of course I want to leave the physical plane. I am only here to help make peace to the earth. I know what my future will be like, I will be a muscular Rainman in a mental hospital. And I don't like hospitals, I will probably have killed myself before I am 30 years, maybe a lot sooner. You can see into the future with knowledge and intelligence. If you drop something to the ground, you know it will break before it does, that is knowledge. It is very stupid to have girlfriends, they are just stupid vehicles. They are machines. What I mean is that people take a girlfriend only for its machine, not for the person inside it. "It is not the vehicle or body that matters, it is the one who is controlling it." You are right, they don't want to get reminded of the truth all the time. I don't go to school. Yes. Why would I need to play in tournaments if I know I will win? It is a waste of time, I already know what will happen and what my odds are, and there is way too much luck in 9-ball.
I don't care about showing my skill to others, they will not understand anyway. Have you played pool infront of beginners and made a perfect safety, then they say you are bad when you missed? This is like me vs pros. Are you left of right handed? How far do you follow through? It is only vehicles. They are made up stories. It is unlikely that they will be that good without being smart, unless they are pretending they are stupid. There are 12 dimensions. Negativity can't exist in the 5th dimension and above. So evil can only exist in the 3rd and 4th dimensions.
People don't live in dimensions, they are all part of the same energy, when you go down to a lower dimension, you remove a part of that dimension. I am from the 9th dimension, Jesus was that aswell, everyone is the same there. I have made articles about this. Why would I say I am someone I am not? That would be very evil and stupid.
I didn't create the system. God means everything there is, the whole system together. I am a part of the system, everyone are. The creator of the God system can't enter it, he can only program into it what he wants to happen there. And he programmed me to go from the 9th dimension to the 3rd to make peace to the earth. So I am the messenger of God. Everyone are God and Jesus, I am just a bigger part of it than anyone else. Read my articles.<hr /></blockquote>

I guess when you lump it all together, maybe he has something here... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Patrick
11-20-2002, 11:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> If you drop something to the ground, you know it will break before it does, that is knowledge.
No, that is knowledge through experience. Some call it practice. Gotcha! Then, there's Fluke, Murphy's Law, and Buzzard Luck...

C.C. <hr /></blockquote> No, experience and practice is predicting what will happen, it is guessing, it will never be consistent. With knowledge you will know what will happen, it is logic.

Patrick

Patrick
11-20-2002, 11:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Is it your desire to refrain from posting here at the CCB? YES or NO.

<hr /></blockquote>My post wasn't about leaving this forum.

Patrick

Patrick
11-20-2002, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> I'm just curious...can you answer a direct question with an equally direct answer without all of the "9th Dimension-mumbo-jumbo"?
<hr /></blockquote>If a low intelligent person asks a question to someone, then he says "that is right", then the low intelligent person says, why don't you answer the question? He only understands yes or no for an answer.

Patrick

rackmup
11-20-2002, 11:14 AM
Okay...I'll "bite": What was it about? Let me guess: Leaving the planet? Perhaps, abandoning your "vessel". Or maybe you wanted our opinions on perhaps, your moving from the "9th Dimension" to another one?

You asked: "Do you want me to leave" and then cited why your friend, "Malcom", left this forum. Come on...you're an "intelligent" guy. What were we (as mere mortals in these broken vessels) to think? Give us inadequate humans a break.

Regards,

Ken

Patrick
11-20-2002, 11:20 AM
I am sorry, I always assume something is obvious for everyone, this is why misunderstandings happen.

Patrick

rackmup
11-20-2002, 11:27 AM
I'll just take that as a "no" regardless of the intent of your question. Actually, I knew the answer all along. You enjoy the attention you receive here and I guess there is nothing wrong or harmful about that.

God Bless you my Swedish-Pool-Playing-Brother,

Regards,

Ken (imagines Patrick is in the process of blessing himself at this very moment)

Kato
11-20-2002, 11:36 AM
Nope, that's common sense.

Kato

Patrick
11-20-2002, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> You enjoy the attention you receive here and I guess there is nothing wrong or harmful about that.

<hr /></blockquote>The thing I like the least is attention. If I could become invisible like the rest of the aliens on this planet I would do it for sure.
I only talk to this forum because I want to help, and if you don't accept my help, then there is no reason to be here on the physical plane.

If I wanted attention, then I would go to the city and run around naked. Wanting attention is very stupid. I don't even play tournaments or practice in the pool room anymore because I don't want the attention. I never go outside, except when going to the doctor or the pool room. I don't need to go outside, I just open my window in my room.

Patrick

rackmup
11-20-2002, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick the Streaker:</font><hr>If I wanted attention, then I would go to the city and run around naked. Wanting attention is very stupid. <hr /></blockquote>

That would require you to actually unbolt your door and venture outside. What's the realistic chances of that happening?

Is it streaking weather in Sweden?

Ken

Wally_in_Cincy
11-20-2002, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> It is very stupid to have girlfriends, they are just stupid vehicles. They are machines.

Oooo she's a killer machine
She's got everything
Like a movin' mouth
body control and everything
I love her
I need her
I seed her

Highway Star
Deep Purple

bluewolf
11-20-2002, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> You are right, they don't want to get reminded of the truth all the time.

Patrick,

Get out in nature and enjoy the sights and sounds, smells. Learn to smell the roses. People might not be able to understand, but if you touch mother nature, she will not only understand you, but love you for who you are and provide a soothing balm for your soul at any dimension.

blu

bluewolf
11-20-2002, 02:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> If you drop something to the ground, you know it will break before it does, that is knowledge.

Patrick, it does distress me to hear of you killing yourself before you are 30. Are you that stressed,depressed or lonely that you would really consider such a thing? Because you would need someone to help you to get in touch with the feelings that cause you to feel that way.

take care

blu

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 02:38 PM
Patrick,

You may not realize this but your a born politician. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, Logic is gained through experience. Where did you think this Logic came from?

C.C.~~up to date on Spock and all his exploits....

Ludba
11-20-2002, 08:42 PM
No, the point of logic is to know the result before having to test it out by verifying with the senses. Now, common sense on the other hand IS gained through experience.

Take, for instance, the old algebra proof:

A is equal to B. B is equal to C. Therefore A is equal to C.

We can come to the conclusion that A equals C without knowing what either value is. That's logic.

You might argue that in order to figure that out, someone had to gain that knowledge through experience. This is somewhat true, but if they could form a rule from one example which they could extrapolate to other situations, they would be using logic to reach a conclusion without experience in those other situations. I believe that is what our friend from the 9th dimension is pointing out.

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi Ludba,

Who am I to argue with a man with a monkey on his picture. LMAO

No seriously, I understand the point that Patricks trying to make. If you were to to isolate a human being from birth. Do you think he or she would use Logic in their decision making process?

Regards,

C.C.

Patrick
11-21-2002, 12:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Patrick,

You may not realize this but your a born politician. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, Logic is gained through experience. Where did you think this Logic came from?

C.C.~~up to date on Spock and all his exploits.... <hr /></blockquote>You don't need experience to get knowledge, you can get it downloaded into your brain from the astral library.

Patrick

Patrick
11-21-2002, 12:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> If you drop something to the ground, you know it will break before it does, that is knowledge.

Patrick, it does distress me to hear of you killing yourself before you are 30. Are you that stressed,depressed or lonely that you would really consider such a thing? Because you would need someone to help you to get in touch with the feelings that cause you to feel that way.

take care

blu <hr /></blockquote>It is impossible to die in this God system, it is only the vehicle that stops functioning.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
11-21-2002, 12:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>You don't need experience to get knowledge, you can get it downloaded into your brain from the astral library.<hr /></blockquote> I saw this done in the movie Battlefield Earth. Aliens had conquered earth in the future and were mining it for precious metals. They used it to teach a fearless tribal human (Barry Pepper) of great integrity, strength and leadership how to fly one of their ships so he could surreptitiously lead a human team to collect gold for the personal use of the corrupt alien Head Of Security (John Travolta) and his assistant (Forrest Whittiker).

He learned a tremendous amount about the aliens including how to speak their language, as well as general science, mathematics and other subjects in a matter of only a few days. But the knowledge they imparted to him was a two-edged sword. Would he be able to use it against the powerful invaders to destroy them and renew civilization on earth? Would he be able to save the life of his beautiful future bride that the aliens had kidnapped to control him? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

=TB=

Alfie
11-21-2002, 01:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> It is impossible to die in this God system, it is only the vehicle that stops functioning. <hr /></blockquote>I am from the 10th dimension and, believe me, there is a large probability that you are mistaken about this.

Actually we have been monitoring you. You have been making more mistakes than you should lately. We are very close to sending you to the 2nd or the 2.5th dimension.

Ludba
11-21-2002, 01:37 AM
I love that durn monkey. Originally I was searching sites for a big orangutang, but I couldn't copy the file location for the best one I found. Then I was looking at this site where people sent in their best monkey pictures...I saw this little guy and thought,"He looks downright insane." Well, no need to tell you that this was the monkey for me.

"If you were to isolate a human being from birth. Do you think he or she would use Logic in their decision making process?"

Now this is a good question. Especially interesting because it's totally unfeasible as a controlled experiment. If you mean isolate it from contact with anything, as in sensory depravation, it would die quickly. If you mean isolation from people, maybe a similar fate but slower or perhaps a scientifically-induced retardation. If however we were able to isolate the human (Adam) from birth while still maintaining a healthy level of interaction with humans without jeopardizing the purpose of the experiment (learning how he would reason under controlled conditions), I would hypothesize the following possibilities.

Assuming Adam is gifted genetically (average to above average) and assuming that those running the experiment would provide some patterned stimuli, Adam would come to expect certain things: food, work, more food, play, food, bath, sleep. And he'd probably expect it in that order. This is all experiential, and the subject would reason by induction that this process will always be the case.

What if, one day after 5 years, the experimenter takes Adam outside of the place he has been living in. Adam finds a round metal ball that looks similar to the red ball he plays with every day. By induction, he might assume it will bounce. When he picks it up and throws it, it doesn't come back up, so he will probably come to the conclusion that some round balls bounce and others don't. This is a logical argument, by which he could come to a conclusion about other balls he encounters in the future. I am of course assuming that he will even think about the consequences or pick up the metal ball in curiosity at all. It's possible that he would have no reaction or no intuition about the outcome, but it seems more likely that being confronted with a novel situation, he will be curious, consider it carefully, be surprised by the outcome, and form a new idea of how it works.

And that's the crux of my views of experience versus logic: experience is a good predicting tool for normal things that happen every day, while logic is more useful for encountering novel situations and listing out their possible consequences.

If Adam were completely reliant on experiential learning and devoid of logical reasoning, either the new situation or the old situation would be invalid at least for the terms of his experiment. It's likely that he would discount this new experience. "This is not a ball like my ball, because it is not red. That is why it does not bounce." We could give him a red metal ball, and maybe he'd reason that this red ball doesn't bounce because it's heavy. Okay, well done, Adam. How bout instead of all that, we just filled his ball with expandable polystyrite (tire foam)? His ball now feels/weighs the same (at least any difference would be unnoticeable), but it doesn't bounce anymore. Nothing has changed from his perspective, and yet the outcome has changed. If he makes decisions only by experience, he will have no clue as to the reason for his situation.

Now before we give Adam an embolism...Let's go back to our true dilemma: we are trying to determine whether he has an innate logical capability. We don't know that he makes decisions only by experience. We don't know that he makes decisions by both experience and deduction. Either way, as a result of us screwing with his head, he'll probably think something is up, but won't have any direct experiential information by which to reason. Without being able to perform this experiment, it seems very likely to me that a person will devise some logical argument (either correct or incorrect) in order to understand the situation. At some point Adam must realize that his experience is not the whole of his world.

I haven't really proved anything empirically, but lacking a five-year-old, whose mind I can toy with, my conclusion is reasonably close to the truth. I guess my point here is what scientists already know: the human brain has a natural capacity for both inductive and deductive reasoning.

Ludba
11-21-2002, 01:47 AM
I regret to say that I hadn't even considered the astral library in my Adam experiment. That changes everything around. I'll be writing the revised version of my "Inquiries Into Reasoning Capabilities of Humans," which will be published by RandomHouse. Should be out next fall.

But first... I gotta pay the fines on my astral library card.

Karatemom
11-21-2002, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> You don't need experience to get knowledge, you can get it downloaded into your brain from the astral library.

Just like in the Matrix. Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) got Neo (Keanu Reeves) into a chair and plugged him in. Tank (don't know who played him in the movie) then downloaded all the knowledge he would have to know to realize he was "The One".

That movie was really good, but it was just that, A MOVIE, and fiction movie at that!!

Heide

Patrick
11-21-2002, 08:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> You don't need experience to get knowledge, you can get it downloaded into your brain from the astral library.

Just like in the Matrix. Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) got Neo (Keanu Reeves) into a chair and plugged him in. Tank (don't know who played him in the movie) then downloaded all the knowledge he would have to know to realize he was "The One".

That movie was really good, but it was just that, A MOVIE, and fiction movie at that!!

Heide <hr /></blockquote>I'm not talking about a movie. I am talking about the astral library, it is located in the 4th dimension, and it is not fiction, it is real.

Patrick

rackmup
11-21-2002, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...2nd or the 2.5th dimension<hr /></blockquote>

For those who do not understand the various dimensions, the 2nd through 3rd dimensions are those where the only means of transportation are public transit, all restaurants serve only one meal: Bologna and Government Cheese sandwiches, the pool halls all have crooked house cues, no tips and are absent any chalk. Everyone (male and female) wear the same 'uniform': a French Maid's outfit, and everyone smells like sweat.

It's not the dimension you want to be in.

Believe me.

Regards,

Ken (hopes Patrick straightens up)

rackmup
11-21-2002, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I am talking about the astral library, it is located in the 4th dimension <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, right next to the StarBucks and across the mall from the Borders Bookstore. If you have trouble finding it, use the mall entrance nearest the AMC 20-screen cinema.

Use the valet parking...it's the bomb and you don't have to hunt for your car when you are ready to leave.

Regards,

Ken

11-21-2002, 10:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Seattle-kid:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Obviously your level of understanding is not high enough for you to understand that I am trying to help you, and I also do it for free to be nice. You just harass and laugh at my posts and don't take them seriously. Then you try to find something that I wrote wrong so that you can keep arguing and harassing me, but I have always proven I was right, then you don't even give an apology of the harassment that you made.

Well, your posts are torture also, but people read them and reply. Personally, I think you need to start the meds again.. we have places for people of your "intelligence" and it's called a "mental institution." Thats where all the people who have vast and uncanny knowledge of the universe seem to hang out.. maybe you should go visit and see if you like it?!? <hr /></blockquote>I know what my future will be like, I will be a muscular Rainman in a mental hospital. And I don't like hospitals, I will probably have killed myself before I am 30 years, maybe a lot sooner. You can see into the future with knowledge and intelligence.

Hmm.. ok, I see you have some issues here, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You are incredibly wierd, and maybe thats not a temporary problem.. but at least try to refrain from: A) Referring to yourself as God, Jesus, or any other of such, as you aren't even close, and B) insulting the intelligence of others here by talking about how easy real pool shots are in virtual pool.

I'm not completely opposed to having you leave.. except for those things, and maybe a few ignorant, wierd, and generally stupid posts that you've made. If you just want to poop stuff out onto the monitor for all of us to read, then by all means.. leave.

TomBrooklyn
11-21-2002, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> That movie was really good, but it was fiction!!<hr /></blockquote>That's what you think.
=TB

SPetty
11-21-2002, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> ... the pool halls all have crooked house cues, no tips and are absent any chalk. <hr /></blockquote>Hold on, now... You're incredibly close to making this a "pool" related post... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karatemom
11-21-2002, 11:50 AM
Could it be that the producers and directors are from the same dimension as Patrick, and they are just retelling the truth in their own version?

Heide ~ wondering?

Ludba
11-21-2002, 01:09 PM
Dangit Karatemom! Why don't you show everybody the secret handshake while you're at it!

Karatemom
11-21-2002, 02:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ludba:</font><hr> Dangit Karatemom! Why don't you show everybody the secret handshake while you're at it! <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, you mean the one where you move your hand this way, then that way, then the other way, and then do that thing with both hands? Why, how could you say such a thing! I'd never give that away.

Heide /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ludba
11-21-2002, 03:11 PM
If you keep this up, I may just go back to the eleventieth dimension and take my handshake with me.

Karatemom
11-21-2002, 03:37 PM
No, no, no, don't go!! The handshake is all I have left! My superiors have already stripped me of all my knowledge and logic by bleaching my hair. I can't lose the handshake, too. I just can't!

Heide ~ ROFLMAO

bluewolf
11-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Patrick,

I understand the 3rd dimension. I believe intuition and meditation enable us to taste the fourth and some get into the 5th by purity of soul, and many of them travel in spirit.

Please tell me a little of what the nineth dimension is like. Also if you know, what the 6-8th are like.

blu

bluewolf
11-21-2002, 11:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> That movie was really good, but it was fiction!!<hr /></blockquote>That's what you think.
=TB <hr /></blockquote>

yeah being out of your body and dying while out, you do die physically. that part is real. there was a guy who wrote a book calles 'out of body experiences' and he did a lot of experimrnts will other entities,some not so nice. he was good at traveling, but i understand he did it one too many times and was found dead in his hotel room

blu

TomBrooklyn
11-22-2002, 01:01 AM
I had a friend who swore he astrally projected or whatever it's called. He said he left his body, could see himself lying on his bed, and he went some other places in this spirit form but I forget how far he went and for how long.

This was a pretty normal guy, not prone to exageration or needless lying, and not heavily into spiritual stuff. It made me wonder....

I was meditating one time back when I started doing that a lot. (I've mostly given up on it a long time ago, not that's it's bad) Anyway, one time, I felt myself going down a sort of tunnel towards a light if I remember right. It was not like I was thinking about it, it was like I was mentally really going to some unknown place but I didn't know how to control it or how to find the brakes or turn around if I continued. I got afraid to continue real fast, and pulled myself out of it. I always wonder what the heck would have happened if I let my mind continue down that tunnel-like thing.

=TB

Patrick
11-22-2002, 05:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Patrick,

I understand the 3rd dimension. I believe intuition and meditation enable us to taste the fourth and some get into the 5th by purity of soul, and many of them travel in spirit.

Please tell me a little of what the nineth dimension is like. Also if you know, what the 6-8th are like.

blu <hr /></blockquote>I am developing my secondary and primary energy centers in my energy body, so that I can travel to higher planes. I hate it when it takes so long time to develop and learn everything in this physical dimension, you can't exist here without stupidity.

Describing how higher planes of existence are like is impossible to describe with words.

Patrick

Patrick
11-22-2002, 05:16 AM
The akashic records (astral library) contains every event that has happened and will happen in the physical plane.

Patrick

Patrick
11-22-2002, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
yeah being out of your body and dying while out, you do die physically. that part is real. there was a guy who wrote a book calles 'out of body experiences' and he did a lot of experimrnts will other entities,some not so nice. he was good at traveling, but i understand he did it one too many times and was found dead in his hotel room

blu <hr /></blockquote>His silver cord maybe got worn out. Or then he disconnected it himself.

Patrick

Stretch
11-30-2002, 01:43 PM
I love "Machine Head". LOL St

Chris Cass
11-30-2002, 07:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> The akashic records (astral library) contains every event that has happened and will happen in the physical plane.

Then somebody please, tell me who's messing with my records?

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ludba
11-30-2002, 10:02 PM
It's probably some incompetent goverment clerk. The astral librarians are employed by the dimensional government, aren't they?

Chris Cass
12-01-2002, 02:44 AM
Hi Ludba,

I believe your virtually right. I think Patrick is in charge. If not he might be able to come down a dimension or two. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.

BillyRinNC
12-03-2002, 02:51 PM
<font color="green"> </font color> Patrick,
Today I read these posts for the first time and realized that you have ISSUES that are serious. I found the post by S Petty about Asperger's Syndrome which my brothers child has to be very interesting. This child is very smart and many with this condition have gone on to great contributions in society even though they were misunderstood by their peers. Some of our greatest scientists and inventors in history have had this condition or a combination of it and others to be sure.

Lori's interpretations might have some merit also if what ever the combination of conditions that are exhibited are left unchecked and / or untreated.

I wondered if this guy might be suicidal and until I read his post about probable suicide before age 30 -confirmed this to be true.

It has been said that genius and brilliance are closer to insanity than most might believe as evidenced by Hitler and others with great intellect that have done crazy things that they felt in their minds were justified.

It would be very smart to gain understanding and get help from a professional on being at peace with yourself and also the development of social skills that can lead to true happiness. Suicide is a permanent solution to what should be just a temporary problem. I had an elderly neighbor who was suffering with depression till he was convinced to go to the doctor who put him on medication that changed his life.

You are not the first to be like you are to be sure. But you have choices that you will make either way. It is quite probable that most don't get the help they need because they feel they are all knowing and smarter than the doctors. They may be smarter but obviously the training is what really counts here. I'm sure many of the LOSERS have committed suicide because they felt it was their only option and they incorrectly assumed there was no help available. I call them LOSERS because they lost out on the opportunity to use their God given gifts due to a poor decision. It takes guts and intestinal fortitude to make the right decisions sometimes.

This is not written by a doctor or even an expert or
one who has a great IQ but one that loves people and likes to help others that help themselves. Have a great life!

BillyRinNC

<font color="green"> </font color> [ QUOTE ]
Life is what we create or fail to create....... <hr /></blockquote>

Jimmy Mendoza
04-17-2003, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>Everyone are God and Jesus, I am just a bigger part of it than anyone else. Read my articles.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>I know what my future will be like, I will be a muscular Rainman in a mental hospital. <hr /></blockquote>

Taken from one of Patricks articles:
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>
Because their part of GOD is bigger, they are not connected to their physical body as much as others, they are more open minded. Humans call them autistics.
<hr /></blockquote>

Based on the three quotes here, I am assuming you're autistic, correct?

Patrick
04-22-2003, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy Mendoza:</font><hr>Based on the three quotes here, I am assuming you're autistic, correct? <hr /></blockquote>

Re: PATRICK [re: bigbro6060]
01/11/03 11:35 PM <blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr>Patrick is a kid, and an autistic/asberger kid at that. He I think is about 20. I know that some folks are pretty mature at that age but many arent. <hr /></blockquote>

Re: To our resident alien [re: Jay M]
06/04/02 11:51 PM <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>You call us autistics, because you don't know what we are.<hr /></blockquote>

04-25-2003, 06:33 PM
Patrick, don't go.
^v^