PDA

View Full Version : I Am God

11-19-2002, 12:38 PM
I Am God.

Slim

P.S. I do not know why Lubda endures listening to Kid Rock, and I do not know why so many people are playing his Bawaawa or what-ever Lubda said song on the juke box. The answers may be found deep within the hearts and subconscious and conscious minds of each person. Don't worry about which side of the mind it's on, it could be in there anywhere. [SJ]

rackmup
11-19-2002, 11:11 PM
...and TomBrooklyn is his follower.

The end of the World must be near.

Regards,

Ken (Brooklyn and Sweden must be drinking bottled water from the same tainted spring)

bluewolf
11-19-2002, 11:38 PM
If you are God, that puts me in deep doodoo <G>

blu

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 01:48 AM
Why can't I ever get a roll? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Patrick
11-20-2002, 05:43 AM
Everyone are God, don't you understand it?

Patrick
11-20-2002, 05:44 AM
Everyone are GOD

By Patrick L. (October 24 2002)

Everyone are part of GOD, GOD means everything there is, everything in the universe is a part of GOD. Imagine an apple, if you slice it into billions of pieces, it is still the same material, it is still apple. Some parts of the apple are bigger than others, the bigger the part, the more apple it is. Same with GOD, the bigger part of GOD you have, the closer to GOD you are, and the closer you are to everything. If you are 100% GOD, you are everything in the universe. The highest plane of existence is 100% GOD. Some say there are 12 dimensions (planes of existence), the 12th is where GOD is, it is all the dimensions together, the whole system. The 9th dimension is the highest one from where you can enter lower dimensions, you can't enter from the 10th to the 9th. The closer to the 12th dimension you are, the bigger part of GOD you are. Jesus is from the 9th dimension, so am I. Jesus is just a name to describe a human being that lived in the physical plane. But Jesus was a part of the 9th dimension. To be able to enter lower planes you need to break down the whole part into smaller parts. The bigger part you have on the physical plane, the smarter you are and more powerful your mind is. Because their part of GOD is bigger, they are not connected to their physical body as much as others, they are more open minded. Humans call them autistics.

Patrick
11-20-2002, 05:45 AM
The meaning of God

By Patrick L. (November 12 2002)

Some people think that God means an old guy with a white beard sitting in the sky. And some think it means the one who created the universe. But God means everything, the whole system. If the creator of the system would come and visit the humans on earth, then he needs to become a part of the system itself. The system is already created, he can change anything in the system, he can program that a part of the system will be used to visit earth as a lifeform. And that programmed lifeform itself is not God, everything is God. The creator of the system can program anything into the system, like an asteroid to hit the earth. He sees everything at the same time, the time dimension and all the dimensions that are part of the system, he sees it all like the humans would describe looking at a piece of paper.

If the creator of the system wants to change something in the physical world, then he needs to transfer a big part of the system for birth in the physical world. The highest possible part to enter lower dimensions is the 9th dimension, so he sends it down from there. The 9 dimensional part was born with a human male vehicle, and the other humans on earth called him Jesus, the messenger of God.

eg8r
11-20-2002, 07:01 AM
Chris,
Don't ask for this, it upsets rackmup when you get it. LOL

eg8r <~~~benefited from said rolls last weekend.

eg8r
11-20-2002, 07:05 AM
Nope, don't understand it. I thought you were leaving????

eg8r

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Chris,
Don't ask for this, it upsets rackmup when you get it. LOL

eg8r &lt;~~~benefited from said rolls last weekend. <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Ed,

According to what I read from Ken. Some people carry a rabbit's foot but you carry the entire rabbit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif HAHAHAHAH

Like I said once before. You guys out in Texas, are having way to much fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm spooked about now.....

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Nope, don't understand it. I thought you were leaving????

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Hi eg8r,

Your gonna have to give Patrick a break here. It took him awhile but he finally found the right forum to post on. hahahha Man, are aliens slow. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

eg8r
11-20-2002, 10:04 AM
ROTFL
No rabbit here sir. I was just a little lucky. No mention from Master cueball control Ken about how I was able to pot the rest of the balls to beat him. lol

eg8r &lt;~~~I have the most fun when Ken and Les are at the pool hall

eg8r
11-20-2002, 10:06 AM
LOL, I think the moderators moved the thread. I don't think he can move it himself and pull all the threads with it.

eg8r &lt;~~~Giving everyone time to learn the proper place to post

MikeM
11-20-2002, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Everyone are GOD

Some parts of the apple are bigger than others, the bigger the part, the more apple it is. Same with GOD, the bigger part of GOD you have, the closer to GOD you are, and the closer you are to everything.
<hr /></blockquote>

I'm trying to keep up here. If I understand you correctly, the bigger you are, the more God you are. At 6'1" 265 lbs. , I'm more Godly than most! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifHalleluja, and pass the donuts!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Patrick
11-20-2002, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Everyone are GOD

Some parts of the apple are bigger than others, the bigger the part, the more apple it is. Same with GOD, the bigger part of GOD you have, the closer to GOD you are, and the closer you are to everything.
<hr /></blockquote>

I'm trying to keep up here. If I understand you correctly, the bigger you are, the more God you are. At 6'1" 265 lbs. , I'm more Godly than most! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifHalleluja, and pass the donuts!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>It is only your vehicle that is big, size doesn't matter in the physical plane, you can be 10000000000000000 lbs and be stupid. And you can be very small and smart. Brain doesn't matter too, we don't think with our brains, they just transfer the signals, the brain is a part of the vehicle. The brain is only used to store memory and to communicate with others.

It doesn't matter how big something is, it only matters how advanced something is. Todays calculators are better than rooms full of computers 50 years ago. So aliens with as small brain as ants can have better brains than humans. The better the brain is, the better memory control you will have, and the smarter you appear. You can't think far with the human brain because the short term memory is very bad.

The size you are of God doesn't depend on the size of your vehicle, it depends on the energy, and you can't see it. You can't see others, you can only see their vehicle. An ant can have a million times bigger part of God than a human, you can't see it. "It is not the body or vehicle that matters, it is the one who is controlling it". If you would add a small part of God, small amount of energy into a very advanced alien brain, you wouldn't be able to use it maximally, while a bigger part of God can. The human brain is not good enough for me, so that's why the creator of the system had to break down the 9th dimension into a very small part so that I could exist here. He could send energy from the lower dimensions but the energy from the 9th dimension is the best quality. I just want to go home and join the rest of myself, the rest of the energy.

Patrick

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Hey Mike,

Remind me never to get smart with you. HAHAHHAA

Regards,

C.C.~~ya got any glazed?

Alfie
11-20-2002, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Everyone are GOD <hr /></blockquote> I'm not sure, shouldn't it be "everyone IS god."

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Jesus is from the 9th dimension, so am I.

Jesus is just a name to describe a human being that lived in the physical plane. But Jesus was a part of the 9th dimension. To be able to enter lower planes you need to break down the whole part into smaller parts. The bigger part you have on the physical plane, the smarter you are and more powerful your mind is. Because their part of GOD is bigger, they are not connected to their physical body as much as others, they are more open minded. Humans call them autistics. <hr /></blockquote> stupid human bumper sticker--&gt; "JESUS WAS AUTISTIC"

rackmup
11-20-2002, 11:42 AM
CC,

eg8r doesn't just get "rolls", he gets the entire freakin' BAKERY!

Regards,

Ken (eg8r's new nickname: PIGPEN)

rackmup
11-20-2002, 11:48 AM
So many conflicts:

Patrick thinks he is God.

Eg8r thinks he is a 9-ball player.

OPC thinks he is Hugh Hefner.

Rackmup thinks his friends are all normal.

Conflicts? Oh yes...major conflicts.

Regards,

Ken (the only normal, sane people I know are Kato &amp; C.C.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
11-20-2002, 12:54 PM
Some of my personal mods [ QUOTE ]
Patrick thinks he is God. Patrick is on crack

Eg8r thinks he is a 9-ball player. Eg8r is a finesse pool player!!!

OPC thinks he is Hugh Hefner. OPC is down with ...nevermind

Rackmup thinks his friends are all normal. Rackmup is sensitive right now.
<hr /></blockquote>

MikeM
11-20-2002, 02:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> size doesn't matter
It doesn't matter how big something is, <hr /></blockquote>

I've been saying this for years, but she doesn't buy it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Patrick
11-21-2002, 12:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Nope, don't understand it. I thought you were leaving????

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Hi eg8r,

Your gonna have to give Patrick a break here. It took him awhile but he finally found the right forum to post on. hahahha Man, are aliens slow. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote> I don't like changes, I have used the same clothes for 6 years.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
11-21-2002, 12:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I don't like changes, I have used the same clothes for 6 years. <hr /></blockquote> I hope you at least change your socks and underwear.

And I'm not following that guy SlimJim anywhere.

=TB=

Patrick
11-21-2002, 03:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I don't like changes, I have used the same clothes for 6 years. <hr /></blockquote> I hope you at least change your socks and underwear.

And I'm not following that guy SlimJim anywhere.

=TB= <hr /></blockquote>I don't use socks, only when I go outside. I use slippers at home.

Patrick

Chris Cass
11-21-2002, 10:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr>
Ken (the only normal, sane people I know are Kato &amp; C.C.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You sir are sadly mistaken. Kato is far from normal. LOL He lives in Fla. and thinks he's from Texas. HAHHAHAHHA

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
11-21-2002, 10:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I don't like changes, I have used the same clothes for 6 years.
<hr /></blockquote>

Been reading about Einstein huh? Next you'll tell me you have a green car. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Einstein had several outfits of all the same clothes. He didn't want to waist precious time on having to decide what to wear each day. Highly intelligent people have been said to only buy green cars.

Patrick
11-22-2002, 04:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> I don't like changes, I have used the same clothes for 6 years.
<hr /></blockquote>

Been reading about Einstein huh? Next you'll tell me you have a green car. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Einstein had several outfits of all the same clothes. He didn't want to waist precious time on having to decide what to wear each day. Highly intelligent people have been said to only buy green cars.
<hr /></blockquote>I suspect more and more that I was Einstein in my previous life, we have so much is common.

Patrick

04-12-2003, 01:05 PM
== WHAT I HAVE JOINED TOGETHER, LET NO MAN TEAR ASUNDER ==

05-08-2003, 11:24 PM
Christ has died. Christ has risen. Christ will come again.

05-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Duh.

wolfdancer
05-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Patrick, I thought you've been putting us all on for these past few years, a long-running practical joke. You began your posting career by asking the most inane questions about pool, incessantly, until you were removed from some boards...and then, SUDDENLY,sort of like going from an sl-1 to an sl-n(x); you were the best player in both the known and the unknown universe.But now I'm worried...
Now you are God, but if I'm reading your post correctly, there's someone else who created this whole universe ( sort of like in " The Matrix" )and God is both a part of it and all of it, except he's bigger in the "Big Apple"..well, maybe I didn't get the apple analogy...how about oranges? would an orange analogy work, or would that be just apples and oranges?
So anyway, before I get rid of my catechism, and buy into this Patrickism....just a few questions??
Have you ever been diagnosed with Asberger's syndrome??? Or autism? Have you ever diagnosed anyone here with A.S.?
Voices?? do you hear any? (I hear them all the time...Mine aren't violent though,more like a verbal hairshirt..."you're gonna miss this shot, sell out, etc..") ; how about yours? Do you ever feel like going down to McDonald's and "offing" Ronald?
Maybe all ARE God, and maybe everyone IS God, but I'm not sure you is, and I know SlimJim "ain't" BUT, just to hedge my bet a little...can you give me six numbers for sat nite's lotto drawing?

SecaucusFats
05-09-2003, 07:07 PM
All your God are belong to us! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fats

Patrick
06-08-2003, 02:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Patrick, I thought you've been putting us all on for these past few years, a long-running practical joke. You began your posting career by asking the most inane questions about pool, incessantly, until you were removed from some boards...and then, SUDDENLY,sort of like going from an sl-1 to an sl-n(x); you were the best player in both the known and the unknown universe.

Maybe all ARE God, and maybe everyone IS God, but I'm not sure you is, and I know SlimJim "ain't" <hr /></blockquote>I asked questions here 4 years ago, nobody could answer them so I had to find the answers myself.

It is impossible to communicate with someone if they are not connected, it is impossible not to be God.

I am Jesus Christ conciousness, everyone will be Jesus in their journey. Old souls move higher and younger souls replace them. When you reach the highest level you start over again from the lowest level.

Patrick

Qtec
06-08-2003, 06:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't use socks, only when I go outside. I use slippers at home.

<hr /></blockquote>
I,m only a mere mortal, with the IQ of your average toaster, but this doesnt make sense. Far be it from me to "burst your bubble" of perfection,but you should have said ,
"I only use socks when i go outside".

Now you know why people dont understand you.

"a man who is proud of his own intelligence is like a prisoner being proud of his cell".

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rackmup
06-08-2003, 11:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> I Am God. <hr /></blockquote>
I Am Worried.

Regards,

Ken (prays everyday and I know it isn't to SlimJim.)

snook
06-08-2003, 02:52 PM
thats intriging patrick, do you know a guy name dr. walton? seriously. he was my geom. teacher last year who told me there were 28 diminsions with 1 divine creator that had space ships that intersected in the 28 diminsions to send messages, thats why some people hear voices. he also said he talked to cats, could walk through walks, levitate himself and other people/things ( i bet sex was great) and he always ate hemp candy bars.

do you know him?

just so you all know, i'm dead serious about this guy being my teacher last year. they fired him after his first year though.

OnePocketChamp
06-08-2003, 04:55 PM
How do I get dragged into these posts, I'am just a simple guy that likes to wear silk pj's that chicks really dig but non silk wearing posters seem to take umbridge to this---how is a guy to maintain his dignity?????

Patrick
06-09-2003, 09:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
I,m only a mere mortal, with the IQ of your average toaster, but this doesnt make sense. Far be it from me to "burst your bubble" of perfection,but you should have said ,
"I only use socks when i go outside".

Now you know why people dont understand you. <hr /></blockquote>
If I would say "I only use socks when I go outside", then it would sound like I go outside very often. I go outside only 2-3 times per month when I go to the pool room.

Patrick

06-18-2003, 07:07 PM
== THE END IS NEAR! TURN YOURSELVES AROUND NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!==

06-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Immediately above is what a sign read that a Priest and a Rabbi were pounding into the ground along the side of a road.

"Leave us alone you religious nuts!", yelled a driver as he sped past them in his car.

The Priest and the Rabbi looked at each other sadly, realizing that the driver would take no heed of their warning. A few seconds later they heard a loud screeching of tires, a chorus of screams, a big splash and then an eerie silence.

The Priest turned to the Rabbi and asked, "Do you think the sign
should have just said ... ? =STOP, BRIDGE OUT= "

bluewolf
06-19-2003, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>I am Jesus Christ conciousness, everyone will be Jesus in their journey. Old souls move higher and younger souls replace them. When you reach the highest level you start over again from the lowest level.

Patrick <hr /></blockquote>

What a bummer!! Having to start all over again that is.

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
06-19-2003, 06:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> == THE END IS NEAR! TURN YOURSELVES AROUND NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!== <hr /></blockquote>

If I turn around I will not be able to see my monitor, but thanx anyway.

Patrick
06-21-2003, 09:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
What a bummer!! Having to start all over again that is.

bw <hr /></blockquote>When you reach the highest level, you don't want to exist anymore.
You can stay at the same level as long as you want to, but eventually you will get bored so you want to move higher.
When you have experienced everything there is, you will be very bored and want to stop existing for sure. So you break down in pieces and start over wanting to reach the highest level again, but you don't know it because your memory gets erased every time. It just goes around in circles, it never ends.

To explain this for narrow minded humans it is like when the universe has reached its potential, it will destroy all life with a big bang, and it all will start over again. But the universe is only the lowest plane of existence.

"The only way you can enjoy something is when you don't know the complete truth"

Patrick

bluewolf
06-22-2003, 06:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>

"The only way you can enjoy something is when you don't know the complete truth"

Patrick <hr /></blockquote>

is that like "ignorance is bliss"?

Patrick
06-22-2003, 10:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
is that like "ignorance is bliss"? <hr /></blockquote>Yes.

07-11-2003, 07:57 PM
It's not easy being me.

Slim

Qtec
07-11-2003, 10:34 PM
I,ll bet! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q