PDA

View Full Version : Girls, girls, girls..

11-20-2002, 04:56 AM
Geez.. here I am, caught in between "kinda wanting a girlfriend.." and knowing that it's not really practical in relation to my goals in life. Maybe I should change my goals and be a family man!!??! (sure honey, as long as we get a house that can fit a pool table..)

But one problem.. I'm attracted(ive) to psycho chicks. Thats not as much of a problem, as the fact that I'm NOT attractive to sane chicks. Or even chicks that are close to sane. Oh well, I'll just keep asking 'em out, and keep getting either denied, or finding out their boyfriend is a friend of mine. Geez. What is it with girls that are my age? It seems like between 21 and 30, everyone goes nuts.

11-20-2002, 05:11 AM
Everyone attracts the people into their life that reflect their own values, beliefs, and conscious and subconscious thoughts. No one can like you more than you like yourself. You will receive as much love as you feel you deserve. Everything in the universe you need and want is available to you for the taking. It is up to you, however, to know what you want and how to get it. Verily I say these things to you.

Slim

11-20-2002, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> Everyone attracts the people into their life that reflect their own values, beliefs, and conscious and subconscious thoughts. No one can like you more than you like yourself. You will receive as much love as you feel you deserve. Everything in the universe you need and want is available to you for the taking. It is up to you, however, to know what you want and how to get it. Verily I say these things to you.

Slim <hr /></blockquote>

Thank you, that makes sense actually. Since I've been pretty successful at giving up drugs and alchohol, I've noticed that A) I like myself alot more, and B) alot of girls like me alot more.

Yay. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(are you really God?) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif J/k

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 10:43 AM
Yo Kid,

I know what your saying. I think a lot has to do with the places your looking to find them. You'd be surprised to find what's out there. For now it wouldn't be a bad idea to find a girlfriend though. Just some friendly advice. Don't get romantically involved with someone you wouldn't walk down the isle with. Things happen.....scratch everything I wrote. You know this stuff anyway.

Did you know we dress alike?

JAT,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
11-20-2002, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> Everyone attracts the people into their life that reflect their own values, beliefs, and conscious and subconscious thoughts.

Slim <hr /></blockquote>

S-K,

I think this basically means you are pshyco too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MM...I've attracted a couple of psycho chicks a few times myself.

Chris Cass
11-20-2002, 09:07 PM
Just curious Mike. Were they all at the same time? HAHAHHA

Regards,

C.C.~~screening Mike for future ph detective skills. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
11-20-2002, 10:31 PM
Just the one with multiple personalities!

MM /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif