PDA

View Full Version : How cool is Ken Kingan?

Kato
11-20-2002, 11:23 AM
Today in the mail I recieved 2 long sleeve shirts. 1 from Hawley's which is just awesome and another from CJ's. This is so /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Do you think that's enough? Not from this guy. An "It's George" tip tapper and shapper (which by the way I needed) and pictures of the Texas CCB'ers, which I'm hanging on the wall. Ken, is the man.

Kato~~~still ain't losin' to Ken even though he's the coolest guy in the universe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
11-20-2002, 11:40 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks Bro. It was my sincere pleasure.

Regards,

Ken

SPetty
11-20-2002, 11:56 AM
So, either

1) I am not a Texas CCBer
or
2) Ken is hanging around outside my window with a camera without me knowing it?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rackmup
11-20-2002, 11:58 AM
SPetty,

I am sure you'll be happy to know I am not stalking you with a camera.

Okay...just the one time but that's all. I'm still on probation for that one!

Ken

Wally_in_Cincy
11-20-2002, 01:02 PM
now if someone will just send me a t-shirt from wally's billiards in lakeland florida....... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato
11-20-2002, 01:40 PM
I didn't know there was a Wally's Billiards. I'll work on it.

Kato

SPetty
11-20-2002, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Today in the mail I recieved &lt;snip&gt; ... pictures of the Texas CCB'ers, which I'm hanging on the wall. Ken, is the man.<hr /></blockquote>Well, Ken is certainly something!

Were these perchance pictures of the West Texas CCB'ers? There's more of us here in Texas than just those four, even though we might not make as much noise so you might forget about us every now and then...

SPetty~~~"i" before "e" except after "c"...

Kato
11-20-2002, 08:31 PM
Don't worry Susan, someday Ken will get me a pic with ALL the Texas CCB'ers.

Kato

Chris Cass
11-21-2002, 10:17 PM
Ken is quite a guy. I have a pic too. I know him but the others I'm not sure about.

Regards,

C.C.

beerwolf
11-22-2002, 06:27 PM
You should have said something earlier. I was there last July.
BW