PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite chalk?

Mr. Blonde
11-22-2002, 04:41 PM
A)Masters
B)National Tournament Chalk
C)Silver Cup
D)Other

rackmup
11-22-2002, 04:55 PM
Masters <font color="blue"> blue </font color> .

The others are all works of the Devil.

Regards,

Ken (Masters <font color="blue"> blue </font color> is also the only color my dog's will eat.)

stickman
11-22-2002, 05:30 PM
Masters blue. http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/ez/ezpi_wink1.gif

http://www.5stardeal.com/website/billiards/pictures/40-993bl.jpg

smfsrca
11-22-2002, 06:28 PM
A)Master
B)Master
C)Master
D)All of the above

Mr. Blonde
11-22-2002, 06:41 PM
This is kinda one sided. Masters blue is my favorite also but doesn't anybody like NTC? I think it is a little bit finer and sticks to hard tips better.

Cueless Joey
11-22-2002, 07:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr. Blonde:</font><hr> This is kinda one sided. Masters blue is my favorite also but doesn't anybody like NTC? I think it is a little bit finer and sticks to hard tips better. <hr /></blockquote>
No. NTC needs to be heated to be nearly as good as The Only One.

Rod
11-22-2002, 08:05 PM
NTC is good chalk, to me it's as good as masters. My color preference for chalk is green but, I have no problems using blue. The reason being it's easier for me to see if the tip is covered with green. I also like green because it doesn't seem as dirty as blue.

9 Ball Girl
11-22-2002, 08:27 PM
Yes <font color="blue">Masters</font color>! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://members.fortunecity.com/dbard/galgenie.gif

Brent
11-23-2002, 12:57 AM
1) Masters Blue
2) Masters Grey
3) Silver Cup Red /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif(gotta have a red one with me)

eg8r
11-23-2002, 02:04 AM
A) Masters - the soft green kind Ken hates. lol

eg8r

rackmup
11-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Let's dig a little deeper into what YOUR chalk choices really mean:

Masters <font color="red"> Red </font color> :
You have anger management issues. Your game is sporadic and your opponent never knows which 'you' is going to show up. You are never selected for any league teams as you are too inconsistent. You had bed wetting problems as a child and your Father was a gypsy, leaving you and your mom alone to harvest the cotton fields.

Masters <font color="green"> Green </font color>:
You are as soft as your chalk. Your break is weak, you have trouble keeping the cueball on the table. As a child, you wore your sister's Girl Scout outfit and tried to sell her cookies. You were always the last one to be picked for playground sports activities. You are still waiting to grow a complete "five-o'clock shadow". Girls beat you up.

Masters <font color="blue"> Blue </font color>:
You are strong, unafraid and love wearing shorts in freezing weather. The opposite sex flocks to you. Children idolize you. The weak fear you. You are the very definition of 'Man'. Fear not for you are a leader among willing sheep. No, you can't do that with the sheep! But you could if you wanted to because you are a 'Masters <font color="blue"> Blue </font color> " kind of guy!

Hey...this is scientific research. I don't make this stuff up.

Regards,

Ken

Brent
11-23-2002, 09:48 AM
Hahahha...but did u find anything on my Masters Grey ??

rackmup
11-23-2002, 10:42 AM
It was apparently omitted from the research study. Sorry.

Ken