PDA

View Full Version : I Am Not Odd

11-22-2002, 09:32 PM
I would just like to go on the record, as God and man, having been born on this earth as was Jesus, and residing now in the same dimension as Patrick, ...that I ...am not homosexual.

Those that would seek my blessing and be like unto me, must therefore not follow that path.

SlimJim

11-23-2002, 10:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> I would just like to go on the record, as God and man, having been born on this earth as was Jesus, and residing now in the same dimension as Patrick, ...that I ...am not homosexual.

Those that would seek my blessing and be like unto me, must therefore not follow that path.

SlimJim <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know, man.. I figured that everyone that lives in the same dimension as patrick HAS to be gay. Not only that, but psychotic, stupid, and annoying. I sure hope you aren't in patricks dimension.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Patrick
11-23-2002, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Seattle-kid:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> I would just like to go on the record, as God and man, having been born on this earth as was Jesus, and residing now in the same dimension as Patrick, ...that I ...am not homosexual.

I don't know, man.. I figured that everyone that lives in the same dimension as patrick HAS to be gay. Not only that, but psychotic, stupid, and annoying. I sure hope you aren't in patricks dimension.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>The higher dimension you are from the more intelligent you are.

Patrick

11-23-2002, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Seattle-kid:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> I would just like to go on the record, as God and man, having been born on this earth as was Jesus, and residing now in the same dimension as Patrick, ...that I ...am not homosexual.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>The higher dimension you are from the more intelligent you are.

Patrick <hr /></blockquote>

Oh.. I'm from the 3rd dimension.. how intelligent is that, oh mighty one?

bluewolf
11-23-2002, 07:16 PM
I figure the fourth allows you to think for yourself
The fifth allows to to believe in psychic poweres
The sixth enables you to use those powere and talk to spirits.
The seventh allows you to be on the same plane as early spirits ie young souls\
The eight allows you on the same plane as old souls
The ninth allows you on the plane with angels and all higher spirit forms including god.

is this right Pat or am i missing the boat.

blu

Chris Cass
11-23-2002, 09:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>The higher dimension you are from the more intelligent you are.
Patrick <hr /></blockquote>

So let me get this right. The higher you are the more intelligent? I think the higher you are the more itelligent you think you are.

C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
11-23-2002, 10:07 PM
That boy must be smokin' the MACK /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif DADDY ganja...HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! I havent been that intelegent in years...HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Patrick
11-24-2002, 06:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> I figure the fourth allows you to think for yourself
The fifth allows to to believe in psychic poweres
The sixth enables you to use those powere and talk to spirits.
The seventh allows you to be on the same plane as early spirits ie young souls\
The eight allows you on the same plane as old souls
The ninth allows you on the plane with angels and all higher spirit forms including god.

is this right Pat or am i missing the boat.

blu <hr /></blockquote>Read more here: http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/projection-02.html#Higher-Levels-And-Their-Buffer-Zones

Higher Levels And Their Buffer Zones

The commonly accepted names for the seven known levels of existence, from lowest to highest, are: Physical, Astral, Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka and Adi. These higher planes are similar in structure to the astral dimension but at a much higher level of consciousness and are completely separate from it. In between the different levels are intermediary areas or buffer zones, sometimes called lower sub planes.

A good analogy for the different dimensions and their buffer zones is the Earth's atmosphere: If the air in the Earth's atmosphere was the astral dimension, the stratosphere would be the buffer zone and the vacuum of space would be the mental dimension. You can fly in the Earth's atmosphere in a normal air plane/astral body. A very powerful jet plane is needed to take you into the stratosphere, but you need a space ship/mental body, to travel through space. This explains why a different subtle body is needed to travel into these different levels of existence.

The astral body can enter the buffer zones, or sub planes, of the dimensions above and below the astral dimension, if it contains the correct type of energy. i.e. To exist in the buffer zone between the physical/astral levels (in real time) the astral body must contain etheric energy. To exist in the buffer zone between the astral/mental levels it must contain mental energy.

bluewolf
11-24-2002, 06:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>Higher Levels And Their Buffer Zones

The commonly accepted names for the seven known levels of existence, from lowest to highest, are: Physical, Astral, Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka and Adi. These higher planes are similar in structure to the astral dimension but at a much higher level of consciousness and are completely separate from it. In between the different levels are intermediary areas or buffer zones, sometimes called lower sub planes.

The astral body can enter the buffer zones, or sub planes, of the dimensions above and below the astral dimension, if it contains the correct type of energy. i.e. To exist in the buffer zone between the physical/astral levels (in real time) the astral body must contain etheric energy. To exist in the buffer zone between the astral/mental levels it must contain mental energy.

<hr /></blockquote>

what is atmic, anupadaka and adi and what are 8 and 9?

i know mere mortals cannot understand these but what kind of aliens can ?

blu

Patrick
11-24-2002, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>Higher Levels And Their Buffer Zones

<hr /></blockquote>

what is atmic, anupadaka and adi and what are 8 and 9?

i know mere mortals cannot understand these but what kind of aliens can ?

blu <hr /></blockquote>Physical is 3rd dimension, Adi is 9th dimension. When normal humans die, they enter up to the 7th dimension. You can't enter higher than the 9th dimension and be able to come back to the physical plane.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
04-19-2003, 07:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>The higher dimension you are from the more intelligent you are.<hr /></blockquote>Hey Patrick,
What dimension is Gregory Robert Smith (http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2003-04-19-prodigy_x.htm) on?! He's 13 years old and graduating from college cum laude with a degree in mathematics! He plans on getting four doctorate degrees. His long term goal is to become President of the United States, somewhat more modest than your ambition to become President of the World, but lofty still.

04-19-2003, 11:30 PM
^v^