PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with those GOOD DAYS

bigbro6060
11-25-2002, 10:21 PM
Following on from my 'Dealing with those Bad days ' thread

Well yesterday i had one of those days where it seemed like i couldn't put a foot wrong /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I practiced then went to my local pool hall and had some scratch matches. I did some totally amazing break and runs, well out of my normal capability. I was confident, stroking subconsciously and reading the racks well

Now the first thing i have done today (before i go home to play) is to ensure my expectations haven't increased unrealistically . I know this was just one of those days, i know i won't perform like that all the time, i know i'm not instantly a better player overnight.

I've seen (not necessarily just in Pool) people living by their best performance. "If i played today like i played that night 3 months ago, i would have kicked your ar*se" etc etc

I won't let this happen to me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brent
11-26-2002, 06:29 AM
Lucky U. I just got home from my local poolhall where I sucked. Deem I was playing lousy. My friend had a bad day also and when he missed he was yelling and I could see that he didnt want to play anymore after a few games. That made me feel more misrable and at the end I was yelling too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brent hopes to play way better tomorrow.