PDA

View Full Version : The Best Insult

11-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Whats the best insult you have to call someone?

Peabrain is already taken,

so I'm going to go with poophead.

heater451
11-26-2002, 10:19 PM
Not necessarily "the best", but these three spring to mind:

Cretin (prounounced KREE-TIN),

Feeb (short for feeble),

and Nimrod (it just sounds cool--go ahead try it aloud).

==============

Chris Cass
11-27-2002, 01:56 AM
Well mine would be "FLEA." It's a start anyway.

C.C.

CarolNYC
11-27-2002, 04:47 AM
SlimJim,
You are too funny-I usually dont insult(unless called for-do unto others)-I think the best is just making believe they dont exist!ha hahaha
but I have heard some biker terms like,gopher,wannabe,dirtbag,etc!But should someone physically confront me and come so close into my space(as we all have that comfort space)there would be no talking!ha ha ha ha
Have a nice Thanksgiving!
Carol

TomBrooklyn
11-27-2002, 06:41 AM
"Bubblebutt"

bluewolf
11-27-2002, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> "Bubblebutt" <hr /></blockquote>

that is cute!!!

blu

Kato
11-27-2002, 07:42 AM
Cornboy!!!!!!! Said with love.

Kato

Chris Cass
11-27-2002, 10:55 AM
Hi Tom,

You don't know what you just did for me. HAHAHAHAHA You brought back some fond memories. Check it out. My buddy Mario had this 68 Dodge Coronet R/T. 440 Magnum built, 4 speed 411 gear and could jump beer cans. This thing not only looked strong but was strong.

Anyway, Mario, Kenny More, Billy Blades and I were in the car one beautiful summer day. Mario was the oldest and he was 21. Kenny in the front seat. Kenny was the mayors nephew and a really funny guy in a goofy way. Billy a hick from down south was not only funny but a really nice guy. Mario, was the most serious out of the bunch and the only one with a job. LOL

Mario, pulls up to the light and Kenny on the passenger side yells at this old fat lady sitting on the bus stop bench, waiting for the bus. Hey, bubblebutt! We all busted a gut but what really was funny was that Mario didn't take off when the light turned green. This lady took a minute to get up off the bench came over and was swinging her purse hitting Kenny with it several times. HAHAHAHAHA

It was unbelievable because Mario normally would have just punched Kenny in the arm and tell him to shut TF up. Instead, Mario waited till Kenny got clobbered a few times. I'm still laughing.

Thanks Tom for the memory,

Chris~~Hey Bubblebutt...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
11-27-2002, 11:16 AM
I call them Yahoos

9 Ball Girl
11-27-2002, 11:20 AM
Would you believe I know someone who actually named their son Nimrod?! When I asked her what does she think Nimrod means, she said it meant something about a fierce warrior. Ha! I looked it up and sure enough it does mean that.

Wendy~~feeling sorry for the kid /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-27-2002, 11:22 AM
I have a couple:

Wepas
Copancheros
Wepacheros

Stretch
11-27-2002, 11:25 AM
How about "Moron". Ooops! Your President took that one and our Comunications Minister had to resign. LOL St.

Mr Ingrate
11-27-2002, 12:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> How about "Moron". Ooops! Your President took that one and our Comunications Minister had to resign. LOL St. <hr /></blockquote>

Know what Bush said about it? "Those Canadians, can't even get my religion right!"

Rod
11-27-2002, 12:57 PM
You Club A$$, is one. Another is, You couldn't be my Waterboy! The last one works well to instigate a little action sometimes. I rarely use it unless the guy "needs" a little pumping up, or down.

Voodoo Daddy
11-27-2002, 03:38 PM
Pool Player terms;
Tin Man-due to their lack of heart
Meathead-ala Archie Bunker

Biker terms;
Carol hit those on the head!!! &lt;gotta love them NY girls&gt;

heater451
11-27-2002, 05:27 PM
Yup, "Nimrod the Hunter" I believe.

Here's a site w/ some info: http://www.ldolphin.org/Nimrod.html

Still, the connotation far outweighs the de-notation. . . .

====================

11-27-2002, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> How about "Moron". Ooops! Your President took that one and our Comunications Minister had to resign. LOL St. <hr /></blockquote>

I know, and although I'm not going to say what I think about president Bush, I'll say that your comunications minister and me have at least something in common. I think they guy shouldda been promoted!

Just my opinion.. probably not the popular opinion, but I'm not trying to be popular.

11-27-2002, 05:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> Whats the best insult you have to call someone?

so I'm going to go with poophead. <hr /></blockquote>

Uhm.. I think JERK is a fine insult.

11-27-2002, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Seattle-kid:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> Whats the best insult you have to call someone?

so I'm going to go with poophead. <hr /></blockquote>

Uhm.. I think JERK is a fine insult. <hr /></blockquote>

Then again.. I'm pretty partial to the phrase "I fart in your general direction!!

Usually gets the point across, and makes them leave. The louder and more obnoxious the better.

Vicki
11-27-2002, 10:00 PM
I like the contraction f'idiot. Works with f'a$$hole too.

Patrick
11-28-2002, 10:06 AM
Best insult: "What is your IQ?"

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
11-28-2002, 10:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>"What is your IQ?"<hr /></blockquote>LOL. Funniest one liner so far.

Chris C has the best story.

Mr Ingrate
11-28-2002, 12:35 PM

Hey Stretch,

Perhaps it was deserved after all.

http://www3.telus.net/syrja/ccb/bush.jpg

Chris Cass
11-28-2002, 12:49 PM
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Well, he really isn't exactly a military person. I guess it could be worse. Someone could have put shoe polish on the parts that you hold to the eyes. LOL Always did like the 3 stooges.

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
11-28-2002, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Best insult: "What is your IQ?"

Patrick <hr /></blockquote>

Wow, I didn't know that was an insult? I've always thought it was your signature phrase, "Practice is Stupid." That insults everyones intelligence. IMO

C.C.~~Happy Thanksgiving Patrick. That's not an insult by the way.

Leviathan
11-28-2002, 12:58 PM
Stretch:

Do you remember the one P.M. Pierre Trudeau laid on Pres. Richard ("I am not a crook") Nixon? Trudeau was going through the reception line at some function at the the White House. He shook hands with Nixon; then he grinned drunkenly, turned to Chretien, and carefully counted his fingers--to make sure that Nixon hadn't stolen any of them. Nixon reacted like he'd been goosed.

I went to school in Canada in the 1970's. It was a great experience. I've never visited another city I like as much as Ottawa.

D.M.

11-28-2002, 05:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> How about "Moron". Ooops! Your President took that one and our Comunications Minister had to resign. LOL St. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Stretch,

Perhaps it was deserved after all.

http://www3.telus.net/syrja/ccb/bush.jpg <hr /></blockquote>

"Uh.. I don't see anything.. are you sure these things work?!?!"

Barbara
11-28-2002, 05:17 PM
And he (Bush) wants to go to war with Iraq???

This is very, very scary.

Barbara

CarolNYC
11-29-2002, 03:59 AM
OH,YOU KNOW,
"WE BLEND!"
Carol~cant wait!

Stretch
11-29-2002, 01:28 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!! You made my day Dave!!!

Yup. He's a Moron. And He's a Moron with as much talent for disguise as a giraffe in dark glasses trying to get into a polar bears only golf club. LOL St.~~No offence to our great southern neighbours, we roast our own public figures even better~~

ok,ok.....He really is a nice guy, he just played too much football with his helmet off.

Irving Layton (about Pierre Trudeau)- Canada has at last produced a political leader worthy of assassination.

Stretch (about the rest of them) "and not a damn thing since."

11-30-2002, 05:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> And he (Bush) wants to go to war with Iraq???

This is very, very scary.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

I think the bush family has some serious issues with foreiners, perticularly Iraq. I don't know.. maybe they were all beaten when they grew up.. or I don't know, but they like to fight.. er, they like to get other people to fight for them.

I can understand we don't want terrorists in the country, but for Gods sake.. at least try to get the people who are involved, not the entire country.

I think the war with Iraq is more of a drill exercise and a good way to test our fangled new war equipment.. alot of people think it's about oil, which is part of it I'm sure, but Bush just does not like the middle east it seems. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris Cass
11-30-2002, 08:43 AM
Naa,

He's just taking over the family business. He's finishing what his father started. Who knows, it might have been the objective all along or it might have been the problem all along? I like to play chess but only like the short games.

Regards,

C.C.

TomBrooklyn
01-06-2003, 04:31 AM
When someone wants to do something that I think is a bad idea, I ask them "Have you flipped your lid?"

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2003, 07:47 AM
Is the picture taken out of context? Did he realize his mistake and remove the lens caps? Or did he do what Clinton did at the 38th parallel when he was prez, that is leave the lens caps on and pretend he was looking at something.

I'll tell you folks one thing, people underestimate Bush just like they did Reagan.

As far as Iraq, I don't necessarily agree with going to war. But maybe the administration knows something that we don't. We don't want Iraq to be like North Korea, using nuclear blackmail. At any rate the war will be over quickly. The Iraqis hate Saddam worse than we do.

cheesemouse
01-06-2003, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But maybe the administration knows something that we don't. <hr /></blockquote>

Now there is one dangerous thought...that's what I thought in 1967...the truth is at that time they did know something we didn't... /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

TomBrooklyn
01-06-2003, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Is the picture taken out of context? <hr /></blockquote>In a way, probably yes. What happened is what has happened to almost everyone who has used binoculars or a camera at one time or another. They looked through it, realized the lens caps were on, and removed them. However, the President often has a whole mob of photographers around him taking pictures at the rate of several per second, hoping to get one worthy of justifying their salary, and it appears this is one that was taken at the optimal comedic moment.

On one hand it is unfortunate that someone would publicize comedy at the expense of the Commander-In-Chief as we prepare for war, rightly or not. On the other hand, it is a testament to the freedom Americans enjoy that the peoples living under foreign tyrants find hard to resist envying.

However, this thread is not about that, it is about insults. So my next best insult would be directed at whoever published that photo, and I would call him a bonehead.

-TB

snipershot
01-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Punk-Ass Bitch!

Chris Cass
01-07-2003, 01:29 AM
Well, Not bad but still that could be an insult maybe or something I hear all day long among friends. I was thinking maybe something like, " Dude, your the best $2. players I ever seen."

Regards,

C.C.

SpiderMan
01-07-2003, 05:00 PM
"If my dog had a face like yours, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards"

SpiderMan

9 Ball Girl
01-07-2003, 06:17 PM
"Your face is the best form of birth control there is"

- said to a guy who tried to dis me after I rejected his advances in a club

TomBrooklyn
03-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Some people felt confused and others felt insulted somehow by the US Government warning to buy plastic and duct tape as part of an anti-terrorism package. This is short sighted thinking. Some people wanted more information. Others don't want to be warned because they say it causes unnecessary concern. Well you can't please everybody. Plastic and duct tape are actually very effective at keeping airborne chemicals and radioactive dust out an area.

International signs have become very popular. But some of them are so ambiguous they must be some kind of insult to somebody. Perhaps an insult to common sense. Here are some warning signs (http://www.houstonjusticenotwar.org/articles/terrorist_attack/) designed to aid you in dealing with terrorist hazards. By the time you figure out what they mean you might be dead.

AndyG
07-08-2003, 05:57 AM
What about the zinger Winston Churchill used when he was caught in a receiving line by an old lady who apparently didn't like his politics. The lady said "Sir, if I were your wife, I'd put poison in your tea". Winnie replied "ma'am, if you were my wife, I'd drink it".

AndyG