PDA

View Full Version : WHERE ARE THE WPC CHAMPIONSHIP TAPES?!

Eric.
11-27-2002, 11:08 AM
I'm on the list for Mr. Ingrates WPC chain video and was wondering what's up? I got the e-mail of all the people on the list and was wondering if someone is holding out? I was thinking of e-mailing everyone on the list, maybe someone knows?

Eric

Mr Ingrate
11-27-2002, 12:34 PM
The tapes are in the mail. I checked a few days ago and Carol said she sent them off to you.

Eric.
11-27-2002, 12:47 PM
Thanks Dave! Actually, i thought that someone might have been "sitting" on them, so i thought i would give a gentle push.

Eric >are you going to Vegas in May?

Eric.
11-27-2002, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Thanks Dave! Actually, i thought that someone might have been "sitting" on them, so i thought i would give a gentle push.

Eric &gt;are you going to Vegas in May? <hr /></blockquote>

Just after I get done bitching, what comes in the mail? O.K., I'll quit whining, watch the tapes and send them off ASAP to Mr. Next-on-the-list. Again, THANKS DAVE!!

Eric

Tom_In_Cincy
11-27-2002, 04:49 PM
Eric.. (the great player form the north that you are) getting gifts form all the nice ladies..

Who is the next person on the list?

your bud.. in cincy..

Mr Ingrate
11-27-2002, 07:49 PM
Hi Eric,

Glad the tapes arrived OK. Yes, I'm going to Las Vegas in May. I'll be playing in the geezer singles and with a team from Victoria. Hope to see you there.

Eric.
11-29-2002, 09:54 AM
Great player from the North? But I haven't attained Pooh Bah status yet! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually Tomas, the "gift" is part of Mr Ingrates chain-video (Thanks again Dave). Looks like our FL connection, Kato is next on the list and I'll mail it to him asap. BTW are you coming for Valley Forge?

Eric

Eric.
11-29-2002, 09:59 AM
Dave,

I'll be there (God willing) and would love to have a drink with ya!

Eric

Tom_In_Cincy
11-29-2002, 12:18 PM
Vally Forge is not out of the question.. I might just end up being there.. Got to get my plans made..

Time will tell..

Gayle in MD
11-30-2002, 05:40 AM
Hi Dave, is it too late for me to get on the list???
Gayle from Md

Mr Ingrate
11-30-2002, 06:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Dave, is it too late for me to get on the list???
Gayle from Md <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Gayle,

Both lists and sets of tapes are long gone.