PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Instruction

11-27-2002, 12:35 PM
Looking for a good instructor in the northern MA souther NH area. Anybody have any suggestions

Rich R.
11-27-2002, 12:48 PM
The list of Certified BCA instructors is a good place to start.

http://www.bca-pool.com/play/

If you don't like the first one you try, don't be afraid to try another one. I'm sure they all have different personalities, just like the rest of us. The trick is to find one you can work with.

CarolNYC
11-28-2002, 04:28 AM
Hi there,
I would contact the Joss NE 9-ball tournament and possibly speak to Mike Zuglan-alot of their tournaments are held up that way-and Rich, you are too funny of the ark and Titanic-the ark floated for 40 days/nights while the Titanic sunk immediately!
Carol~loves Rich&Cathy!

silverbullet
11-28-2002, 06:02 AM
I do not know my north east geography well, how far are you from NY. I know there are several good BCA instructors there. Also Scott Lee travels all over the country teaching. You might want to contact him and see if he is going to be anywhere near your area anytime soon.

Laura

Scott Lee
11-28-2002, 10:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> Also Scott Lee travels all over the country teaching. You might want to contact him and see if he is going to be anywhere near your area anytime soon.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

I will be in New England in late February...

Scott

The Rhino Chaser
11-29-2002, 12:49 AM
If you have the chance to hook up with Scott. It is money well spent. He has taken my game way up and I have only had two lessons.

Scott Lee
11-29-2002, 01:06 PM
Ken Tewksbury (sp?) is an excellent instructor in your region. I'm sure it would be worth your effort to drive an hour or two, and have a lesson with him. I know he worked with Randy G, when Randy brought his pool school up to CT!...and you wouldn't have to wait! LOL

Scott