PDA

View Full Version : The Stupid things you here....

03-09-2002, 01:11 AM
That you know would make great hustle lines.

Here's one I heard the other day (keep in mind this idiot had no idea what he was talking about).

Scenario, 9ft GC with simonis. guy is playing with girlfriend. Guy breaks and misses his first shot, whitey goes flying three rails. Guy says to girlfriend in his I know all about pool tone, "These tables are crap! They need to take better care of these tables." GF says what do you mean? Guy says, "These tables are too fast because the cloth is so worn out! look at it, they all need to recovered, there's no fuzziness left in the felt!"
I was thinking to myself what a freakin idiot.

rackmup
03-09-2002, 09:31 PM
"I agree...the tables are junk and REAL players like you and I deserve better. I bet your woman was really looking forward to seeing your "A" game but that will be next to impossible on these pieces of junk. I'm looking to play with someone as good as you, as I too, would like to be as dominant/smart/good (you choose) as you are. Wanna bang a few around? I KNOW you're not scared of the tables or any measley opponent, am I right? By the way...

was today YOUR payday too?"

Then, take this chump to the bank, steal his girl and get her to buy YOU lunch.

MaineEAck
03-09-2002, 09:36 PM
some guy pointed to a spot on the OB and told his GF if she hit there, there was a 84% chance of making it. HAHA

03-09-2002, 10:42 PM
I once convinced a guy and his date that the billiard table I was playing on was a "practice pool table". :-))))

- Steve

CarolNYC
03-10-2002, 03:23 AM
LMAO-I kept dogging a ball into a certain pocket and said"That pocket just doesnt like me!" ha ha ha- of course,tour director announces it over loud speaker!ha ha ha