PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Tom_In_Cincy
11-27-2002, 06:42 PM
Please be safe, and have a great time.

Chris Cass
11-27-2002, 06:54 PM
You too Tom and everyone else. Happy Thanksgiving!! Starting the blessing early this year. There's so many people and a church full alone from Rackmup... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Holidays,

C.C.

Cueless Joey
11-27-2002, 11:11 PM
Happy TGiving.
I'm happy for my job, family and health and to be living in the best place on earth.

Gayle in MD
11-28-2002, 01:40 AM
I hope that all you guys and gals have a very happy Thanksgiving, and that you each have as much to be thankful for as I. Looking forward to serving my family tomorrow, and watching the Redskins beat Dallas, /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif well, atleast seving my family, LOL!
Love
Gayle in Md.

Rod
11-28-2002, 02:07 AM
Same to you Tom and all the CCB gang. After T day the best part is left overs. I love white turkey between Aunt Hatties 9 grain with best foods light mayo, yumm. That is a begining. Man I'm feeling heavy already! goble, goble, goble!!! Have fun, be safe and remember your heritage.

CarolNYC
11-28-2002, 04:02 AM
YOU TOO TOM,
Stay well and safe and EAT!YUM-YUM!
Carol~and everyone else!

11-28-2002, 05:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Please be safe, and have a great time. <hr /></blockquote>

Safe from the cooking!?!? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

J/k..

You too Tom.

I'm going to an A.A. potluck I think.. so I guess getting drunk is out of the question. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

silverbullet
11-28-2002, 06:10 AM
Happy t-day to you too Tom. We are leaving to drive to Roanoke today to have dinner at my brothers. We will be inside eating, while my three dogs stay in the car while we bring them yummy. knowing me, I will spend as much time with my dogs as with my family.

After all, I am sooo thankful for my dogs but my sister in law is a neat freak and wouldnt let them in. Then my mother likes one of them, the mix, but my norther guys, the 100 pound malamute and the 40 pound husky puppy would freak her out. oh well, I am sure it will be a good day .LOL

Laura

Voodoo Daddy
11-28-2002, 07:29 AM
Happy bird-day to the Tribe from Voodoo...eat lots, drink some, repeat!!!

stickman
11-28-2002, 07:29 AM
http://di.imgegrt.com/imgegrt/product/full/ap/3010547/speg2723.jpg

<font color="orange">God Bless You and Your Families

Jim</font color>

Barbara
11-28-2002, 08:27 AM
Right back at you, and EVERYONE on this board!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm hosting my first T-day and loving it!!! Woohoooooo!!!

May you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

And for those of you out there that can't be with family and friends, I'll be logging on throughout the day (when Pete isn't looking) if you want to talk.

Love and Peace to all!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
11-28-2002, 08:34 AM
Happy Turkey Day! I bet you can guess what I am thankful for this year, my friends and MY FAMILY . I hope everyone here has a great, relaxing, filling day.

Thank you,

Heide

MikeM
11-28-2002, 08:50 AM
Thanks Tom and everyone else for the Thanksgiving wishes.

Today I'll have about 30 friends and family at my house breaking bread. I'm thankful for every one of them. I'm also thankful for my new friends here on this board.

I'm a lucky man with a blessed life and I shouldn't ask for anything more. BUT, please let the Redskins beat those damned Cowboys!!!!!

MM...still not recovered from Thanksgiving Day 1974.

Rich R.
11-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Best wishes to every CCB member on this Thanksgiving day.
We all have much to be thankful for.
I'm out the door and on the road soon. Every one travel safely. Remember, watch out for the other guy. That is me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cueball1950
11-28-2002, 10:39 PM
Tom and everyone else. Thank you for the great and wonderful wishes for today. Everybody that is traveling, please stay safe and don't overeat. .....Mike

Gayle in MD
11-28-2002, 11:36 PM
Why Oh Why didn't I turn the TV Off today. I can't take another Redskins loss to Dallas on Turkey day. That interseption did it for me. Going to sign off so I can write myself a letter...I will never watch the Rdskins play Dallas on Thanksgiving Day again. I will never watch the redskins play Dallas on Thanksgiving Day again. I will never....

Ward
12-03-2002, 09:50 AM
Sign at Texas Stadium. Dan Snyder bought the Redskins but the Cowboys own them...

Later
Ward