PDA

View Full Version : Rooms in the West Palm / Boca Raton Area

Pizza Bob
11-28-2002, 06:11 PM
A family medical emergency finds me in the West Palm / Boynton Beach / Deerfield Beach area starting tomorrow. Don't know how long I'll be around as it depends on the outcome of the emergency, but I'll be taking my cue with me, in case I get the chance (it will hopefully serve as a diversion). I've been to playpool.com and printed out a list, but am looking for recommendations and possibly a partner for some SOCIAL one-pocket, or whatever tickles your fancy. Sorry for the short notice, but if you have a recommendation, just post it. If you want to meet-up to play, e-mail me and I'll give you a phone #. I'll need to know by 11:00 PM tonight - my flight is out at 5:30 AM tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Barbara
11-28-2002, 06:18 PM
Hey Pizza Bob,

I can't help you with your question, but have a safe trip and I hope things turn out okay!

Barbara~~~will catch up to PB one day at Tacony... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nostroke
11-28-2002, 10:05 PM
Grovers Hip pocket at Military and Southern Blvd in W Palm is a great action spot day or night. You could see anyone in there in the Winter. Shootersville In Del Ray has some players as does Kiss Shot in Jupiter and Action Billiards and Playboy in Boynton or thereabouts.- Dont bother with any of the Gatsby's_hope i wasnt too late with this.