PDA

View Full Version : MikeM vs WesK on Thanksgiving Day

Kato
11-29-2002, 09:21 AM
MikeM (Redskins fan) vs. WesK (Cowboys fan). One winner. The Old Ball Coach (Steve Spurrier) was not a happy camper. I laughed everytime Wuerffel threw a pick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hail to the Redskins, hail victory
Braves on the warpath, fight for old D.C.

That's all I know.

Kato~~~bored stiff at work /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

WesK
11-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Well, it certainly wasn't pretty... but, how 'bout dem cowboys?

It's a pretty sad game when I had to keep hoping that the ball gets to the redskin's offence so that the cowboy defense has a chance to score.

wes

MikeM
11-29-2002, 03:01 PM
Kato you dog!!! I was hoping nobody would notice I was a Redskin fan! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Wes didn't even gloat when he left me a message this morning. But YOU have to rub my nose in it. It was a very ugly game. For a while I thought the streak would be broken but the torture continues. Oh well, the leftover turkey still tasted good today. Life goes on.

MM /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Sorry brother. I don't miss a trick.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
11-29-2002, 09:19 PM
I my sick 'lil world...Cowboys are "THE" evil of the NFL, but Spurrier is much more SATANIC than he was at Florida. So in the contest between Evil and Satan...evil prevailed {does "HAPPY DANCE" cause Voodoo simply hates Spurrier, /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif opps, sorry Mike}. I got your call Mike, I'll ring ya over the weekend. I was gettin' some fresh "ink /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif" and couldnt take your call.

Kato
11-30-2002, 07:08 AM
What'd you do now ya big goof?

Kato~~~given up on inking of the body.

Chris Cass
11-30-2002, 08:37 AM
Now you've done it Kato. Your definitely living on the edge. I can bet your soaked before Monday rolls around.

C.C.~~keeping as much distance from Kato as possible. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-30-2002, 09:32 AM
Everybody is supposed to be nice to me on Monday. Ask your wife why.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
11-30-2002, 11:09 AM
Well...if you must know I'll tell ya. I have been debating sleeving my right arm for years but never found an artist that was clean and sterile enough, had fine lines and loud colors. I found him and let the sleeving begin!! Kato...your next, then Chris...maybe even Christ!!!

WesK
12-05-2002, 10:10 AM
Q: What do you call a diehard Redskins fan in an Atlanta Falcons / Michael Vick jersey?

A: MikeM

Just couldn't stay away from this one.

wes - loyalty and discipline make us Marines

MikeM
12-05-2002, 10:51 AM
Q: What do you call a former Marine/network engineer/Cowgirls fan?

A: NEWBIE!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MM

Perk
12-05-2002, 11:39 AM
<--former Marine, wishin i was a network engineer....got the diploma..but have yet to land the occupational job yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif,,,,and always like watching the cowgirls!