PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Texas/DFW Area CCB'ers:

rackmup
11-29-2002, 10:32 AM
By the cordial invitation of Mr. Sid_Vicious, your attendance is requested November 30, 2002 at Click's Billiards on Skillman Road in Dallas, Texas.

Several Texas CCB'ers will be present. Those invited and attendance confirmed is:

Spiderman
Sid_Vicious
Rackmup
Eg8r
OnePocketChamp

Awaiting confirmation:

SPetty
Ward
ddb182
jbullerjr
Michelle
PoolFool

There are certainly others that have gone unmentioned but are still invited.

Requirements at the door:

$3.00 FLAT RATE per player from noon until 6PM
Proof of Texas residency (or gun rack mounted in truck, decal of little boy urinating on truck emblem of a vehicle brand other than your own, a BASS PRO Shops T-shirt, animal horns mounted atop cab of truck or Texas identification.)
Texas CCB'er Secret handshake.

Regards,

Ken (RSVP immediately)

Kato
11-29-2002, 10:42 AM
Guess I won't be playing /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~uninvited.

rackmup
11-29-2002, 10:56 AM
I apologize...all CCB'ers are invited but with such short notice I refused to make the rude assumption the Florida and New York contingents would be in attendance.

Regards,

Ken (one to NEVER be rude!)

Scott Lee
11-29-2002, 11:29 AM
Ken, You could always make them HONORARY Texans for a day! LOL

Scott

rackmup
11-29-2002, 11:43 AM
Funny you should mention that Scott. We do actually have a procedure in place for that very ritual. And, unlike most "initiations", this one doesn't involve smearing your naked body with butter, rolling in oats and running nude through downtown Fort Worth.

No, it is much simpler than that. An honorary Texan need only buy the drinks during the day of pool playing. The tab should remain open and available for all Texas CCB'ers to utilize during the gathering.

Of course, a customary "goodbye" dinner is also held at Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse, with all CCB'ers invited (local and non-local) at the minor expense of the "outsiders".

Anyone interested in participating, RSVP to Sid_Vicious or myself at your earliest possible convenience. If there is no answer, simply leave a brief message, along with your credit card number, the expiration date and your name as it appears on the credit card.

Regards,

Ken

Kato
11-29-2002, 11:51 AM
Lets see.

Plane ticket $300
Hotel room $50
Drinks for Texas CCB'ers $24, 987 plus tip
Texas Land & Cattle $8,224.16 plus tip
Pack of gum $.74
Pool time $96
Pounding Ken mercilessly
while eg and OPC laugh
hysterically $Priceless

Kato

rackmup
11-29-2002, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pounding Ken mercilessly
while eg and OPC laugh
hysterically $Priceless
<hr /></blockquote>

Okay...who's been telling people about my skills???

OnePocketChamp
11-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Now, you have made a broad assumption that my laugh is hysterical, which it is not. I have learned to curb my high pitched laugh and around the likes of Rackmup that was a difficult task to under take. Hope to see you in our fair State sometime soon!!!!

eg8r
11-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Alright, after the unmerciful begging of OnePocketChamp and my horrible ability to play my wife against the crowd, eg8r and Mrs.Eg8r will make their appearances around 12 or so. We will only be able to make it for a couple hours but we will be there.

eg8r /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rackmup
11-29-2002, 11:33 PM
He knows if he doesn't show, I'll make up lies about him that he will be unable to defend. Then, through my vast Florida and NYC CCB connections, we will spread the rumors up and down the esatern seaboard, preventing him from ever moving back to Florida. With this accomplished, his wife will grow angry with him and file for divorce...

...That's when I make my move.

Regards,

Ken (does everyone know that eg8r has a brother that can actually make a ball in his intended pocket? It was so refreshing to play with a "Newman" that could actually display some skills on the table and not have to rely on slop to win a game. Yep...there is a "sloppeg8r /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif" and a "skilledeg8r" /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Of course there is Mrs. Sexyeg8r. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

jbullerjr
11-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Ken,

I would really like to come and play some, but I am headed to Waco in the a.m.
If I make it back at a reasonable hour, I will try to come by.

Have fun, break and run. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

J.

rackmup
11-29-2002, 11:38 PM
Okay Bruddah.

Regards,

Ken

Sid_Vicious
11-30-2002, 09:11 AM
Flat rate until 8PM, and there's a 9-ball tournament happening at 2PM on the nine footers which may cramp our styles for getting nines. We'll see everyone who shows up, either on a nine or an eight...sid

Sid_Vicious
11-30-2002, 09:26 AM
There's a plan Stan! You're reading mind on the running tab for the honorary TX'N, of course the poor slob will be broke after SPetty get's done stacking empty Quervo glasses at the end of the day! sid

Btw, Spiderman is NOT making the party