PDA

View Full Version : Pool stuff on Christmas list

11-30-2002, 08:05 AM
What did you ask Santa this year? I asked for a bunch of new pool books.

Tom_In_Cincy
11-30-2002, 09:53 AM
Santa is bringing me a new custom (and I mean custom) cue from www.omencues.com (http://www.omencues.com)

Its going to be a very Merry Chirstmas here in Ohio

rackmup
11-30-2002, 10:01 AM
No pool stuff this year. Probably no gifts of any kind this year with the divorce being so recent and all.

One GREAT gift this year will be that my daughter is coming out from Arizona. She will be here for 10 days and I can't wait. She is 14 years old and I haven't seen her since moving here in March of this year.

There will be some gifts on Christmas morning under the tree but they will all be from dad to her.

Happy Holidays,

Ken

TommyT
11-30-2002, 02:15 PM
A break shaft from Bob Dzuricky,a mini buffer for cleaning pool balls, The Blue Book of Cues,a case for an extra cue, Phil Cappelles 9 ball DVD with reyes and archer. Yes, I've been a good boy this year!

TommyT

Barbara
11-30-2002, 02:50 PM
I asked Santa to make me some joint protectors for my custom cue and my newer break cue.

For my custom cue I want them made in ebony with a birdseye maple top and with abalone notched diamonds on the tops. I wish Santa could copy the inlay design on the butt of the cue for the sides of the protectors, but I don't think you can get abalone inlays that small so I'll settle for a simple notched diamond on the tops.

I'd just like the joint protectors for my break cue to match the kind of wood it's made of. Nothing really fancy.

I'd also like to get some kind of squirrel-proof bird feeder so the cats can be entertained and these pretty wind chimes I saw at the local hardware store.

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nAz
11-30-2002, 05:30 PM
New case i need a new case, gonna ask wendy err i mean Santa to buy me a new one, i like the preditor case, wish i could find one without their logo

Wally_in_Cincy
12-03-2002, 11:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
I'd also like to get some kind of squirrel-proof bird feeder <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.havahart.com/bird/squirrel_proof_bird_feeders.htm#Dome%20Squirrel%20 Proof%20Feeders

Barbara
12-03-2002, 01:00 PM
Thanks Wally! I'll have Santa check this site out!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DEADSTOKE32
12-03-2002, 08:52 PM
I'll ask o Nick for a nother Gilbert cue .Something not so fancy.Just a plain jane.And "Good will towards man" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif..