PDA

View Full Version : Talisman swap

TommyT
12-01-2002, 09:25 AM
I'd like to trade a Talisman Med. for a Talisman soft. Is there anyone out there who would help me? I've used Talisman Med. exclusively for the last couple years but have a shaft with a cueball ferrulle that is really hard and I think a softer tip would make it play better. Send me a private message if you want to make a trade.

TommyT
Th

Troy
12-01-2002, 10:49 AM
No problem Tommy... I'll trade... You do mean Talisman Pro domed, right ???

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TommyT:</font><hr> I'd like to trade a Talisman Med. for a Talisman soft. Is there anyone out there who would help me? I've used Talisman Med. exclusively for the last couple years but have a shaft with a cueball ferrulle that is really hard and I think a softer tip would make it play better. Send me a private message if you want to make a trade.

TommyT
Th <hr /></blockquote>

TommyT
12-01-2002, 11:10 AM
Yea, that would be great! How about two tips. I'll send you a private message with my address and you do the same.

Thanks,
TommyT

Troy
12-05-2002, 09:09 PM
It's great doing business with folks who do as they say they will do. Tommy &amp; I agreed to swap Talisman Tips and I received his mail today. Hopefully he will receive his tips as I mailed them Monday AM.

Thanks Tommy.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TommyT:</font><hr> Yea, that would be great! How about two tips. I'll send you a private message with my address and you do the same.

Thanks,
TommyT <hr /></blockquote>