PDA

View Full Version : Dr D

rackmup
03-09-2002, 09:37 PM
Said "Hi" to your pal at Hawley's today...she said to send the same salutations in your direction...Then she asked how I knew you...

I told her the truth:

I explained that I was your ex-husband, you were great in the sack, we divorced when I caught you with another man, I gave you the cash from the sale of our Enron stock (before the scandal) to open your business, taught you everything you know about pool and that you won't leave me alone so we meet at a cheap hotel every now and then. I also told her we (you and I) think you are pregnant again and that you are jealous of my trists with movie stars and bikini models. I also told her I was going to buy the WPBA as a gift for your birthday.

Hope you don't mind.

Love always,

Ken

Doctor_D
03-10-2002, 07:44 AM
Oh Well!

I guess our secret is out /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Dr. D.

MaineEAck
03-10-2002, 08:57 AM
well, thanks for sharing... lol, hrmmm interesting

BillPorter
03-10-2002, 10:23 AM
Ken,

Your refreshing candor is truly heartwarming. I feel like I know you and Dr. D. so much better now!

Pizza Bob
03-12-2002, 08:35 AM
Dr. D:

Your friend at Hawley's wouldn't have the initials O. S. would she?? Just curious. Look forward to meeting you at VF.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Doctor_D
03-12-2002, 09:16 AM
Good morning:

My friend, as well as Endorsement / Sponsor, is Sharon Hawley.

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-12-2002, 09:52 AM
LIES! Your telling LIES! I have spoken to Dr. D. and you did not teach her how to play pool. She has an extremely capable instructor. Rich R.~~~can't dispute the rest. LMFAO.